Old 04-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #196  
Never ending story

S/C/G: 213/160/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Happy Friday everyone! I'm still sick, but I got up and exercised this morning because I'm an idiot. But I didn't pass out, so I get to drink beer tonight at the baseball game (did I mention that I'm an idiot?)!

Congrats on everyone's killer progress--sorry I don't have time to post personals, but I sure am enjoying reading everyone's successes. Woot woot!
I was at 181.8 again today. I hopped on after exercising and showering, --why, I don't know; because the scale was there and I was nekked--and it said 181.6. Whatever, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Ciao Chicklets!
LouisaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:15 AM   #197  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

Good morning everyone!

I met March goal today! Woot!

The stats:

SW: 238
GW: 232
CW: 231.8
Goal Weight Exceeded by: .2 lbs!
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:44 PM   #198  
Never ending story

eclipse: I laughed when I read your post because I thought you were joking that you met the goal you had set for March, not April. I met my March goal almost a week ago and am now working on my April goal. lol. Congrats for going beyond your April goal. You're doing amazingly well!

I'm still sick and opted out of exercising today. I was in bed all morning and probably pretty dehydrated by the time I got on the scale, but it read 179.6 which makes me very happy. So does wearing more pants I haven't fit into in years. The size 14s are now fitting, and I'm even waiting until they are a little loose because I can no longer stand being uncomfortable in tight clothes. I'm 2.6 away from April goal. Very doable, plus some.

Last edited by LouisaH; 04-17-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #199  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

eclipse - congrats for meeting your goal, for whichever month!

lousia - hmmm - exercising for beer when you are sick, questionable maybe but I can definitely relate. I did yardwork for 3 hours this morning and am planning on a long walk to dinner tonight so that I can have some wine and thin crust pizza for dinner. Hope the workout doesn't leave you feeling worse and that you have fun at the game!

I'm one pound away from April goal, but that's only because I had a pretty wimpy April goal (only losing 3lbs, if I remember correctly). But hey, since I'd been holding steady for Jan and Feb and only lost 1lb in March, this is an improvement.

Hope you all are doing well!

Last edited by dancerindenver; 04-17-2010 at 05:27 PM.
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:43 PM   #200  

S/C/G: 198.6/148/120

Height: 5'3"

LouisaH: I hope you feel better soon. I think that I’m lucky because I cannot tolerate even the smell of beer.

Hi, I’m here to say hi and I hope that everybody have a great weekend. Tonight I will go to dine out and I plan to eat seafood or fish because I behave better with that kind of food than with other. I feel a little tired right now but I also feel very positive about next week. I hope I will behave well and become closer to my goal.
Good weekend and to all!
aluxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #201  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancerindenver View Post
eclipse - congrats for meeting your goal, for whichever month!
Ha! This made me notice that my fingers still think it's March :lol. I meant to say I met my April goal! Thanks for the congrats!
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #202  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default stuff...

aluxa- I find that seafood is a good thing to eat, they say it fills better and has great nutrients!

dancerindenver- hey progress is good! Making any goal is good! I have yet to do this I guess... eh... some day!

LouisaH- Nice work on the goals...new pant sizes are a plus I'm not sick and I've been opting out of exercise the last two days, so don't feel bad about that, you're sick!

eclipse- big Woot! on meeting and exceeding goal!

motivated chickie- Hey, any loss on the scale is good, but 4lbs is awesome!

As for me, well... I'm not exercising, not today, not yesterday. If I can move all this junk out of my living room and give my equipment more space I might get to it tomorrow. So my exercise may just be getting my living room done (new couch and I shoved all my stuff around to fit it right) My living room is cramped now because I have a very large couch, a love seat, a rocking chair, 2 sitting chairs, 2 computer stations, my treadmill (folded), 2 exercise bikes, my trampoline, and a whole lot of boxes and clothing (me, a pack rat). Anyway, lost my TOM weight I guess, because I'm suddenly back to 225... but I really should be much farther, so I'm going to work on getting my food in better shape since I've been picking at little things lately and perhaps going overboard.
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:57 AM   #203  
Future Skinny Pastry Chef

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Ugh, I don't think I'm going to make goal this month. My motivation has been lagging and I've been fluctuating as a result. BUT, I'm going to be happy on the 30th either way because I'll be close to Onederland, which is more than I can say even a few months ago.
Rashomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:39 PM   #204  
Never ending story

Rashomon: I think you can make onederland, go girl!

NightAngel: clear it out and get back on the exercise wagon! We're all going to have a great month, so let's move it, eh?

eclipse: My fingers still think it's 1991 sometimes...

Aluxa: How'd you do at dinner? I love fish, but my husband isn't a huge fan (shellfish yes, fin fish, eh, unless it's sushi, which we both adore), so I don't eat it as often as I would like. I cook it and he likes it fine, but it's never his first choice.

Dancer: one pound! Kick it's butt, show it who's boss, and lose TWO! I dare ya.

I was up .8 pound today to 180.4, but I'm not surprised since yesterday's weigh-in was down 2.2 pounds from the day before, and I was pretty dehydrated at the time. I'm still down 1.4 from two days ago, and I'm feeling really good about this month.

I did a 20 minute workout today even though I am still sick, because I'm afraid of losing my momentum. I must get better NOW because next week begins season three of our CSA and we are expanding and it's going to be three days a week of busy busy chaos where I will not be working from home. This means lunch and snacks as a group (although it's all family and they're all aware of my counting calories), where I am not the one who prepares it all the time, so it's a lot harder to track--plus I won't have as much time to obsess like I have been. The saving grace is that it's salad season. Hooray for fresh produce!
Old 04-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #205  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

motivated chickie-Thanks! I know you all motivate me....isn't it awesome we can help each other like that!!

eclipse-Yay on goal! That's always so fun when you meet goal with time to spare!

LouisaH-That cold thing is really hanging on! Good for you for exercising, but be careful to not to overdo it, k?

Love hearing about the losses and how close some are getting to monthly goal! This weekend was okay. I was off plan Saturday, but not too bad. I'll weight tomorrow and see if there's any residual damage. It was great visiting our friends and the gardening expo was helpful...got some cool new ideas. Now I'm back OP and feeling good. I am excited for another good week, though this one will be busy in the evenings, so I have to really plan to make my suppers work.
Well, time to relax. More tomorrow...
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:29 PM   #206  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

had a good weekend OP. i didn't exercise on sat. but i did today and it was a good one. i increased my jogging time to 15 minutes.

i met of my goals for this month which was to try one new healthy recipe. i made a chicken lo mein dish. i got it off the kraft website (love that site!). it came out really good.

next weekend is the march of dimes walk that i signed me and my s/o for... i'm looking forward to it.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:25 AM   #207  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Hi everyone!!! I've missed so many posts, so I won't do personals. I did read through them though and all of you ladies are doing great! And it's good to see a few other joggers/runners!

I was down to 193 on Friday, but then started TOM. I haven't worked out this weekend, so I need to step it up today. TOM always throws me! One month until I go home and I really want too be less than 190 by then.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:24 AM   #208  
Caroline

S/C/G: 173/ticker/123

Height: 5' 5"

Hi All

I wanted to report that I have made my April weight loss goal:

SW: 149
CW: 140
GW: 141

I have always known that I lose weight fast and could lose 1-2 lbs a week even if I binge once or twice a week. This month I haven't binged at all and have been doing a lot of exercise. It has been a struggle to stay on plan, but I'm trying to teach myself that a binge isn't going to solve my boredom, anger, sadness, etc.

But I must remain on plan. Today, I commit to my eating plan and I will go out for a long walk and a run.
motivated chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #209  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

April Weight Loss Challenge Goal List
If there are any mistakes or updates, please let me know!
Red=Goal Met!

Ms_Perception: Weigh under 135, Track my food, Take multivitamin 75%+ of the days
Rashomon: Onederland
Avezy44: Lose 10 lbs
Airlyeth: Get under 210 lbs, Eat 5 fruits or veggies/day
NightAngel26: Reach 215 lbs
FifdyCynt: Track food in a food journal, Lose 10 lbs
Aspiring: Reach 145 lbs
mystical: Get under 210 lbs
knobhdy: Lose 4 lbs, 15% Lost, Eat 4 fruits or veggies/day
BrittanieYork: Reach 195 lbs
SugarRox: Reach 150's, Post weekly for accountability
bama girl: Get out of the 140's, drink 64 oz water daily
Liverpool Sue: Lose 10lbs
onestar: Lose 12 lbs, Try one new recipe
mmiller2829: Reach 220 lbs, Only weigh on Thursdays
shasha17a: Reach 235 lbs, Only eat at restaurants for dinner on Saturdays
SlimBy2011: Reach 165 lbs
Taurie: Reach 114 lbs
eclipse: Reach 232 lbs/BMI under 40/No longer obese
CardboardCutoutCat: Lose 8 lbs
Dixiemae: Lose 3 lbs/Reach 150 lbs
aluxa: Lose 7.2 lbs/Reach 169 lbs
nellonello: Reach 190 lbs
NightAngel26: Lose 12 lbs
Asherdoodles87: Lose 8 lbs
secoleman: Lose 6 lbs
Redheadedbrat: Lose weight
dancerindenver: Reach 164 lbs
Cheryl E: Reach 160 lbs
mytime2Bsuccessful: Lose 10 lbs, Keep food log
VickieLou: Get out of the 230's
LouisaH: Lose 10 lbs/Reach 177 lbs
ohiofreespirit: Lose 10 lbs, Track food
Califiona: No binges (Lose 8 lbs)
motivated chickie: Lose 7-8 lbs, Get in the best physical condition possible
susiemartin: Reach 248 lbs
sznn: Lose 5 lbs
Emilia LaCasuela: Lose 10 lbs by college graduation
tamaraj: Onederland, Try at least 1 new veggie
dangerouscurves76: Take a multivitamin, Journal food intake, Reach goal weight of 130 lbs
jewels05: Reach 140 lbs, Take a multivitamin everyday
juliastl27: Reach 145 lbs/Lose 3.5 lbs
Tummy Girl: Maintain
beaka: Reach 192 lbs
AmyLynn76: Take a multivitamin, Get under 200 lbs, Stay Motivated!
rea: Eat healthy and sane, Visit forums for support
luciddepths:Reach (at least) 205 lbs, Keep calorie counting incorporating more protein, Still follow serving sizes by LA Weightloss
Krista: Reach 221 lbs
Geckowall3: Lose 5 lbs
LateToTheGame: ??

Last edited by Ms Perception; 04-19-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:36 AM   #210  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Default Breakthrough!!!

I have squeezed my butt into a pair of 16's... 16 regulars! I had to fight to button them (not laying on the bed though)... so they don't really "fit" but they're on and buttoned and zipped... which is more than I can say for the last I don't know how many years!
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote