Old 06-25-2009, 10:56 AM   #46  
No Fear

S/C/G: 294.6/294.6/280

Height: 5''3

60 min. on ellipticalI at too much,yesterday,and wanted to make upfor it!I don't know if I will do it again soon. We shall see.I'll hear from you later!
Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:41 AM   #47  
Baby Stepping Along

I'm up. This isn't getting any easier!!! Grrrr...I keep thinking it'll get easier but I'm just dragging myself out of bed a bit later every day.

Tracy, you rocked it yesterday! Good job girl!

Peg
p7eggyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #48  
No Fear

60 min. again on elliptical!!Even though i felt like I was going to
,I lost another lb. so that gave me the incentive to keep on going!Come on,you could do it. I know it is harder,when you have to get up for work.I am sending you :!

Last edited by Tracy; 06-26-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:30 AM   #49  
Baby Stepping Along

I'm up. I'm going to help friends move today so that is going to be my exercise today.

Great work Tracy! 60 min 2 days in a row! You are just doing sooooo well and the weight is coming off very nicely. Keep on truckin'!

Peg
Old 06-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #50  
No Fear

Hi Peg
After the wokout yesterday,there was alot of yardwork I had to do,So when I got weighed today I lost 2.5lbs!
I did my elliptical 65 min today!
Good Luck with the moving!I hate moving,but it is a good workout!

Last edited by Tracy; 06-27-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #51  
Baby Stepping Along

Tracy,
You are doing terrific! Feeling pretty solid? When do you have to go back to work?

I didn't get up this morning. The first morning since we started this that I didn't at least get out of bed. I rolled over for a while and then read in bed (I was at the end of my book) instead of exercising OR church. Ugh....I've been running around all day. The good news is I have food planned and in the house which might actually be more important than the exercise at this point.

Peg
Old 06-29-2009, 10:30 AM   #52  
No Fear

Hi Peg,
I am a teacher's aide,so I am off until the end of Aug. .I did 60 min yesterday. But, I went with food over the weekend,so I really am not motivated today.We'll see what happens...
Are you on maintance,or trying to lose weight?
Old 06-29-2009, 10:50 AM   #53  
Baby Stepping Along

I didn't get up this morning. Bad, bad Peggy. I woke at 3am having a coughing/allergy attack and had a heck of a time getting back to sleep so I gave myself the hour back this morning. Such is life. I will commute the next two days so try to pick this all up again on Thursday. Maybe the long holiday weekend will help me get on track.

Wow, the whole summer to get this habit going. Great news Tracy! You are going to have a routine well established! Don't feel like you have to keep increasing. Keep your eye on the prize and know there will be slips but they don't have to be falls.

I am trying to lose a few winter pounds but for the most part I'm in maintenance. I am not a big fan of the scale so I haven't gotten on it but I think I might this week. I don't even own one so I used to weigh at work 1x per week but now it's an hour drive away and I always have beverages on the drive so I don't know what to do. Probably time to break down and own one. The clothes that weren't fitting are already fitting better but not my 'skinniest' stuff. I need to get enough off that my favorite shorts fit. I wore them Saturday but they are still pretty snug but at least I could stand them.

Peg
Old 06-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #54  
No Fear

I did 60 min.,but I am losing my motivation to continue. It is going to be a day to day battle. That is why I could only focus on one day at a time.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:36 PM   #55  
Baby Stepping Along

Nothin' wrong with one day at a time! Only way to get it done anyway. Good job! What if you tried to alternate between a few types of exercise? A little variety might be good!

i'll check in after I get to work in the morning!

Peg
Old 06-30-2009, 10:01 AM   #56  
No Fear

Hi Peg,
I did 50 min. on elliptical.You are right about changing exercises. Someone told me when you keep doing the same thing your body gets use to it,and then it is as not effective.I am still fighting the battle. How are you? What's new?
Old 06-30-2009, 10:27 AM   #57  
Baby Stepping Along

You are just doing great! I don't know how much I buy that whole bit about it being less effective for the avg Jane like you and me. I think doing anything is good but I do think that, particularly with machines, the boredom factor is a much bigger danger. Do you listen to music or watch tv? I do like to listen to podcasts while I exercise and I can tell I haven't been doing much because I'm waaaaaaay backed up on them.

I'm doing fine. I just joined the July Exercise Challenge. I think that might be the next step in getting this handled. I definitely am noticing a change in my clothing fit so weight is definitely coming off and I feel like I've gotten the eating plan back on the straight and narrow and it's feeling better and more doable again.

I think I might join your 5 day challenge next week for the exercise piece next week too. Hope your planning to keep going on that. I think it's a great strategy.

Peg
Old 07-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #58  
No Fear

Good Morning Peg,
How are you today?You gave me the idea to join an exercise thread. So,I joined the 300plus exercise thread for July.Thanks for the ideaExercisie dosen't look too tempting today.But I will try.:for today.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #59  
Baby Stepping Along

Excellent plan! Glad it was helpful. I already feel more motivated to go do at least a little bit tonight so I can move my little watermelon! I might see what the weather is like and go use my pool for a bit tonight. It will be the first time this year! Crazy!

Hope you got some movin' in today and I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning!

Peg
Old 07-02-2009, 10:28 AM   #60  
Baby Stepping Along

I didn't get up...again. Blah, blah, blah. The bad part is I still set the alarm and basically tossed and turned and and didn't get good rest on top of it. I was totally annoyed with myself and yet still unable to get up.

I have plenty of time to exercise later in the day but that isn't really the point. Grrrrrrrr....

Peg