Old 01-28-2009, 05:56 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Snow day today for the great northeast. YS will be pleased, he can stay in bed!!

JasonsLea, sorry you are going thru such a rough time.

Nixmom, I am with Mtiger on Schwann's. They also have a fat free/no sugar fudgicle that is awesome and only 50 calories!

HT-Feel better.

Lumi, let's you & I push each other back to the 140's..ok?

Jeni, do you like the Ab lounge? I saw one at JCP the other day, wondered about it...

OK, snow day for the kids, but not for me. Got to get moving.

W 100oz
E Already did 75 & 75 crunches, going to do around on the elliptical b4 shower and then climb the stars to the office. Something else tonight if times allows, maybe Turbojam or dreadmill.
E OP
D I can do this, I am worth it. Day 2, op
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:22 AM   #17  

Height: 4'11"

I finally got back on the exercise wagon today. Day one of the 30 Day Shred. It wasn't as hard as I thought, but I'm going to need another bra Also, the reverse crunches killed me. I don't even think I lifted my butt and inch off the floor. I think that's from having 3 babies

W 64 oz
E no bites, licks or tastes
E 30 minutes DONE
D one day closer to goal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumifan4ever View Post
Okay...so last night i tried to replicate the class i sooo loved at my local gym. I managed about 15 minutes before i had to stop. It was just sooo dang hot in my room. The heat was kicking and i had no fan to cool off with. So, i turned the heat down and jumped on the elliptical for 11 minutes. Then i went and did some upper body weights. Not sure if i did enough weights or not. Not feeling overly sore this morning...i'm very disappointed. I guess i should have done 3 sets of 10's instead of 2 sets of 10's. My weight was down another .4 today. So that's good but i soooo want to get back down to the 155.8 i was just at less than 2 weeks ago. I really don't know why i am back up.
Hey, at least you did something. It counts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea View Post
I don't want to put down Leonidas, I love him so much. He's happy, I see it in his face everyday, but what kind of life can he live not being able to walk?
I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. I hope you're able to take care of yourself today, and treat yourself with kindness.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:48 AM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

MM~Yes I like the ab lounge, but I feel like it is only working one area of the abs so I still do the rest of my ab workout.

Thin great job on 30 day shred! I have to wear two bras when I workout, a regular one then a sports bra. It makes a huge differnce in my workout.

Shari~I'm sorry you are having such a hard time.

Holy T I hope you are feeling better.

Mmmmm I love lower calorie icecream. It is a food trigger for me, anything sugary really is a trigger for me.

Got in my 20 minute run, 60 class, 20 minute bike. WHEW! Im tired and sore already. OUCH! I may go back later just to sit in the hot tub.

W 100 oz
E done
E1200 PLANNED CALS
D keep moving stay away from the munchibles

Last edited by jcatron243; 01-28-2009 at 07:18 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 06:39 PM   #19  

Thin, I am with Jeni, two bras makes a difference. The only time I can wear one is with a Champion brand pullover one that smashes them. But getting a pullover bra off after a workout is a workout in itself!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #20  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Did P90X with my friends tonight. I did 60 min. of legs and back. It was work, but surprisingly I could do most of it. I think my friend was impressed. I was at 197.6 today. Not quite back to 196.2, but getting closer.

Ladies- All this bra talk is making me nervous. I just bounce around. Yippy!!

MM- Wish we had a snow day today. The 3 or 4 inches we got wasn't near enough to cancel school.

Shari- Sorry about your pup. Have you taken him to a vet? Can they do anything?

Jeni- Keep it going girl.

Thin- Yay on the shreddin. It only get "better".
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:18 PM   #21  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Hola Chickies!

Its a beautiful Wednesday.... kinda.

Shari... so sorry to hear about Leonidas. You will know what decision is right in your heart. If you remember I had to put my baby down 6 months ago. Tough, but it was the most loving thing I could do for her. Keep your head up, and know we are here for each other in good times and bad. BTW... I happened to be searching for pets at shelters online and saw another dog named Leonidas... I instantly thought of ya!

All you other girls, thanks for the "tough love", low cal sweet treat ideas, and general support. I am going crazy not exercising. I think I am going to do some treadmill tonight. Nothing is moving through me, I am drinking water like crazy, taking my pills, eating prunes (hello), taking vitamins, lots of other fiber and still locked up tighter than a frogs butt. Something has to give. Literally.

Sports bras - I found some that zip up in the front and are wonderful and hold my less than firm jubblies right in place. They are made by Underscore? Think I bought them at JCPenneys. Anywho, just a thought.

Okay... BF is hooting and hollering in the livingroom. Gotta go check on the ruckus. See you all soonly!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:23 AM   #22  

We ended up with just about a foot of snow, so school is back in session today. Everything looks clean & beautiful. Maybe I will go snowshoeing Sunday after church and before the Superbowl.

Shari, I agree w Nixmom, we had to put one of our dogs to sleep 8 years ago. Awfully hard for us, but it was best for him. Talk to your vet.

Everybody, have a wonderful OP kinda day!!

OK, gotta get going, I'm a bit late today.

W 100
E OP
E Stairs, crunches, elliptical
D Day 3 OP
Old 01-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #23  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Boy howdy, it's a good thing I didn't work out yesterday. We rehearsed and I actually felt good about it. I'm still sore this morning. DH's plane finally got fixed up so he left at 3 am. I am zonked. But off to work I go. I got good stuff yesterday at costco for salad fixins and whatnot. gotta get myself back on a regular schedule Looks like I'll be burning calories cleaning the house tonight now that he's out of the way LOLOL

I'm treating myself to a haircut after work, and I might stop at Ross to pick up more blouses. There are so many things i want to do now that I don't have schoolwork, and I want to do them all at once......unfortunately I have to be at work LOLOL

I'll be back later on after work
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:25 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Good morning ladies!! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday morning. I was off yesterday...but food wise i did pretty good. I had a dentist appointment, so eating breakfast happened around 12pm...and it wasn't much because my mouth was numb for 5 hours!!!! Then the bf and i met up with his family to celebrate his parents anniversary at Fatz restraunt. But i think i did pretty good. I had a house salad with a raspberry walnut vinegaret dressing and an 8 ounce steak and red mashed potatoes. I ate all of the steak but i shared my potatoes with the bf. I drank water with my meal and definately did NOT have desert. I thought about it but i was like...nah..i'm full and i just bought this apple a la mode cups at home sweetend with splenda. Only 70 calories. I figured if i wanted desert, i could have it after i got home...but i didn't.

Anyways...happy to report not only did it make it back down to 155.8....but i am down to 155.2!!! I am point 2 from losing 3 whole pounds this month of january...but it's better than no pounds lost!!!

WEED:
W- 64 ounces
E- 1200-1300
E- 30 minutes elliptical and upper body weights
D- take it one day at a time...one meal at a time.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:44 AM   #25  

Height: 4'11"

Hi guys,

I've had a minor cold for about a week, really barely noticeable. Well, last night it kicked into high gear and today I fell like dog doo doo. I'm going to walk today, but it'll really be more of a stroll. I want to at least do something, after getting back on the exercise wagon. It's easier to stay on than it is to try and get back on.

Lumifan good job staying OP

Nixmom hope you get to exercise soon.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:16 AM   #26  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Hey ladies!

I'm back in the land of the living. I have been crazy busy! We too had a snow storm yesterday which meant no school buses running. But my DH did not know that. He was running late in the morning so drove DS to school only to find out that the buses had been canceled. But the school was still open, so my DS went to school reluctantly as we had a meeting with the teacher at the end of the day anyways so we knew we would be coming back and could pick him up then. I was glad DS was out of my hair because I literally hit the floor running yesterday. I had SO MUCH on my plate with teaching and an important show in the evening that I was singing in. Plus, I really needed some more time to go over the music I was going to do for the show. Anyways, the storm proceeded to cause all of my students from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM to reschedule in one way or another as the day went along. Around 5 PM, the show got canceled and rescheduled for April. So, every hour of the day, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, just got easier and easier until I was like a puddle of relaxation. To go from being so tense in the morning to having each stress drop away one hour at a time was like being given a gift every hour…a gift of relaxation.

I confess my WEED was weak these past few days, but I plan on lighting one up all day today.

thinpossible & Nixmom

lumifan4ever & mothermavis Come on 140s!! You can do it!

Holyteror Here's to relaxing times now that school is done!

mothermavis Enough with the snow already, eh?! I want sun!!

mtiger I can just see your girlfriends talking up a storm about you! All good gossip though!

jcatron243 You're a work-out machine!!

JasonsLea

W - 5 blue bottles of water = 110 oz.
E - 45 minute run on treadmill
E - Lots of fruits and vegetables mixed with protein
D - You'll feel better all around if you do!!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:51 AM   #27  
Calorie Counter

Hi Ladies. I don't have much time this morning. I am so tired. I may take a nap soon. Ok its only 745ish am but I got up at 430 and hit the gym from 5-630. No class today so I did straight cardio~25minutes 2 miles on the tread 28 minutes on the elliptical 25 minutes on the bike, 5 minute cool down. I had a really good work out week. Endorphin rush better than any drug out there, but today is my last day to do cardio. I think I am going to get up at 2 in order to get in abs and legs before work all weekend. Yesterday at about 3 I had this huge craving for peanut butter. I gave in, I must have either needed protein or Fat. It added to my calories, but I needed it.

Well I think I am going to get moving, I have some shopping to do today.

W 80 oz
E 80 minutes cardio done, abs still to come
E 1200 planned calories, rally the protein to keep away the cravings.
D Housework, shopping, making a chef salad for dinner tonight. . . .MMMM.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #28  
Calorie Counter

AKKKKKK I am trying to fight a munchies craving. I was going to let myself have the pepperoni and string cheese, but I don't think it would stop there. So I am having a protein shake and lots of water to fight back.

My blood sugar has been going nuts, I thought it would stop when I started working out and exercising again. I may have to go see a nutritionist to find out how to keep on with the low cal diet and have enough carbs to keep my blood sugar in a good zone for me.

Makenna is sick, Tommy is getting over it. I'm getting it. AKKKK just in time for my week for work. Gotta run!
Old 01-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #29  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I did Jillian kickboxing tonight, then a swift 15 min. walk. i am hoping the cardio will help me drop some weight for tomorrows weigh-in. We have our BL weigh- in and I would like to win at least once this time. I didn't do to well last time. My progress is so slow, it almost seems non-existent.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:20 AM   #30  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies... quick personals... then off to bed

Clykk~ I could feel me shoulders tighten up and then release as I read your post. Are those over scheduled, fully dread days that seem to dissolve as you approach each "next" thing... soooo fantastic. Ah, they are rare, but fantastic!

Mtig~ I may post my 7lb gain on the blue page if that helps you get that win on the red page? I know, you want BL of the challenge dont give up, slow and steady... It will happen. By the way, we own P90X. The box it came in is very nice.

Thin~ hope you are feeling better too.

Jcat~ you make me want to nap. Ready the you do makes my body physically react in sleepiness. Whats up with that? You get up before the sun every morning and work out. Bravo, sistah!

All you snow getters... sorry to hear it. 73 and windy here today. But still 73. Was 34 when I got in my car at 6am though. Strange having a 40 degree change in January. Not complaining... just acknowledging

HolyT~ You go girl! Take care of you a few weeks stress free!!!

Mavis~ snowshoeing has ALWAYS sounded like sooo much fun. Maybe I do want snow here, just for like a day

K girls, off to sleepy town. Be good!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote