Old 01-31-2009, 09:07 PM   #46  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone. I'm actually feeling pretty good, still a bit of a cough but nothing to horrible. I'm going to take some more zinc and vitamin c before I go to bed and I hope to knock this the rest of the way out!

Tomorrow is Terrible Sunday, My nickname for all the sundays that we work. We always have a pot luck, tomorrow is "superbowl" theme. bring your favorite superbowl snack. There will be lots of chips, dips, and stuff like that. I tried to go to the grocery store to get a healthier choice, but there was NO parking spot. and with my little patience after a 12 hour day I said forget it. I will try to find something tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone who lost this week! Feel better to all who are feeling like me. The end of our challenge is getting closer, two weeks left. Lets push it through to the end. . . . .
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:23 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

MM- I tried a Hip Hop video from Yoga Booty Ballet. The dance moves were complicated. I then tried Cardio Caberet and it was fun. The moves didn't seem to be as complicated.

Nix- Glad to see you're in the mend.

Thin- WTG on the loss!

JCat- Hope you're getting through your Sunday.

No real plans for today other than trying to get back on my feet. My energy is at zero but I need to do some housework. No exercise plans- the thought of it makes me feel tired.

Happy Sunday!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:51 PM   #48  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Depressing, ho hum weekend here for me. Nothing good happened. It is getting very disappointing. I plan on doing WATP when I'm done here. Try to lift my spirits a bit.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:29 PM   #49  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies. I made it through today, I didn't even do too much damage at the potluck. I mostly stuck to what I brought for myself (although I did help myself to a couple of things, but not much). I had to do a job that isnt my normal one and I hate it! I have never had to do it the full 12 hours before, Today I did. It is just so boring and stationary. Normally I walk 8-12 miles in my 12 hour shift going back and forth, never a dull slow moment. Today I was in front of a computer terminal pushing a button every 20 minutes, or on the forklift (ew) mostly just standing in one place.

Monday Monday is coming HURRAY my last of 4 I can make it through I know I can! Then I get to workout on Tuesday

Have a good night everyone!
Old 02-02-2009, 05:18 AM   #50  
Calorie Counter

Remembering to post the link

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...45#post2589345
Old 02-03-2009, 09:01 AM   #51  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Ok the website's giving me trouble again. Would any of you mind pm'ing me the new thread for this week? thx!
Since I can post at the moment, we did part of the new biggest loser dvd yesterday at lunch. It wore me out......and we only did about 20 minutes. I gotta get to walking at breaks so it'll help me stay awake. I went to bed early but had a book so that was sorta cheating....i didn't get to sleep til midnight AGAIN...sheeeeeeeeesh.

but i've been having some good me time so that's definitely helpful
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #52  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

alright i'm about 5 seconds away from bonking the website on the head. grr!!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote