Old 01-30-2009, 01:39 AM   #31  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

Thanks for the kind words, today was a much better day. Leonidas is next door at my friend's house (it's much warmer over there) so I spent the day trying to turn the tide. I'm still feeling ill, headache and tired, but I started the process of detoxing all that out. Today I took my vitamins, kept within my calories, ate lots of fiber, no soda, drank 2 gals of water, and slept. Tomorrow, I should feel much better.

WI this morning: 263

Epic fail.

WI next week will be much better. Definitely.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:33 AM   #32  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

HMM I think I have some sort of bug. You know that tiredness I felt yesterday morning lasted all day I had to go to bed as soon as DH got home. It felt good to close my eyes, but I didn't sleep. I am still tired this morning, not my body but my eyes. I will try to make it at work, might as well, but if it doesn't get much better I will have to come home.

Work Day WEED.

W 80 oz
E extra laps
E 1400 cals, will be eating some extra carbs to help bring my blood sugar up
D make through the 12 hours of work
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:11 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jeni, JL & Thin, hope you feel better soon!

Nixmom, snowshoeing is a major butt workout, but I'd rather be in the 70's with you!

Clykk, I am with you, sick of the snow and still 3 months to go, snows into April here

Mtiger, you are doing great. I hope you win your weigh in.

Lumi, Passed on dessert!! Good for you, that is tough for me too!

HT, happy haircut, that always makes me feel beautiful!!

I am happy to report, that by the skin of my teeth, I am back under 150. 149.8 to be exact. Now, I need to not self-sabotage and climb back up.

W 100oz
E I have done 100 upper and 100 low crunches and the elliptical already today. I will climb the stairs at the office and if time allows, may jump on the dreadmill tonight, but that depends on what DH has planned.
E OP, made an eggplant/prosciutto parm the other night, so good, low carb, reasonable fat and I am eating the rest for lunch. May eat lunch at 10 am, it was good!!
D Day 4 OP
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:11 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Mmavis...I'm so happy for you!!! Yay for under 150!!! I know that is an awesome feeling. Just concentrate on clean eating today. You will see 149 again tomorrow...i just know it!!!

Jeni...gosh..i hope you feel better. You probably should have just taken the day off and rested. But i know..i do the same thing. I will go to work with a fever, back ache and everything and MAKE them send me home. I HATE calling in sick.

Well...last night was good. I ate a small porkchop, a small, small portion of mashed potatoes and a small portion of sweet peas and corn (mixed). I did splurge (but i had the calories for it) and had ONE chocolate chip rainbow cookie for desert. BUT...I did not get to excersize. By the time my bf and i got home after work and stopping at walmart, putting away the groceries, cooking dinner, preparing my lunch and his lunch, and eating dinner...it was 9pm and it was time for ****'s Kitchen...and i was EXHAUSTED. So, i will definately have to make it up tonight and this weekend.

WEED:
W- 64 ounces (always get that in)
E- 1200-1300
E- 30 minutes on the elliptical and weight training
D- stay focused.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:33 AM   #35  

Height: 4'11"

Hi all, well with my cold I didn't feel like eating anything so I had a whopping 500 calories yesterday. Should definitely see a loss tomorrow. Have a great Friday!

catron I hope you feel better. can you get some rest this weekend? Hope you're not getting sick.

mtiger hang in there you're doing well

JasonsLea Wow! You did such a great job taking care of yourself yesterday! Keep it up!

lumifan4ever Hope you get your exercise in.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:07 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Looks like I'm not the only one who's feeling under the weather. I was tired for two or three days and then ended up with a cold and bad sore throat. No exercise since Monday but I ended up with a 2lb loss. I need to get back on the tread and build up to running 5 miles. I got discouraged the other night because I could only run half of what I've been running. Maybe it was because I was coming down with this cold.

Will do personals later!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:26 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Grazer...i am sure that is why you could only do half of what you normally can do. I too have been feeling under the weather. Mine though has been coming in spurts. One night i will feel fine, the next night i am just totally exhausted. I have been sick now for about 2 weeks. Although, i am bearing the brunt of it now with head congestion and chest congestion. Every time i get off the elliptical...i cough for about 10 minutes...almost none stop. Don't feel bad about not excersizing. Look..your body still ended up dropping 2 pounds. So, sounds like you needed a break anyways.

Last edited by lumifan4ever; 01-30-2009 at 03:26 PM.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #38  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Nix- you're always good for a laugh. You go ahead and post that gain, we Reds need a win. My friend owns the p90x so I don't think I've ever seen the box. You should actually open the box one day and maybe look at the Discs themselves. Then the next day you might put one in the player and listen to the music. Baby steps!!!

I lost two pounds since last week at school. .99% Not the biggest loser. That's okay. they will fizzle out, they always do. I held at 197.6 again today. It has got to be time to break past that number. Did 40 min. of BL Bootcamp tonight. Not the whole flippin thing.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:18 PM   #39  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone. I made it. still just tired, but I made it. I don't want to call in sick at all. I really worked my body hard last week so maybe I just over did it. (I doubt it because I kind of feel congested but not.HMM)

I am eating more tonight than I have in the past few weeks. I need the carb boost so my cals will be up tonight. But it may just be what I need to give me some energy for tomorrow.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:06 AM   #40  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Evening y'all!

Cold FX, ladies! A must! It is awesome for strengthening the immune system if you are feeling under the weather. Do you have Cold FX in the US?

I'm trying to remember when I last exercised (other then walking the dog, which is exercise as I trudge through knee deep snow so my shih tzu puppy can frolic and play in the deep snow). I think it was Monday morning. Yes, that's it. With the stressful day that never came to pass this past Wednesday, I was up late on Monday and Tuesday night to try and prepare for that performance. When it got canceled on Wednesday, I would have hoped to get back to working out at 6 AM, but I stayed up late each night, Wednesday, Thursday and well you can see what time it is now! So, I am off schedule big time. Along with that, my eating is not as focused either. I don't think I can get a work-out in tomorrow, unless I walked to the gym. But I doubt I will want to do that. It takes about 30 minutes and it was brutally cold out again today.

So...hopefully I will get my butt to bed in good time tomorrow and actually get to my 9 AM yoga class to start my week off right. Wish me luck!

mtiger - I think you'll have me beat for the BL WI. Good luck!!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:35 AM   #41  
Calorie Counter

I had pasta for dinner last night, and I feel a bit more energy. I still feel congested though.

Clykk, never heard of cold FX but that doesn't mean we don't have it. I have taken airbourne and emergenC but I normally take some zinc and extra vitamin C I get like this. (which I have taken)

MM congrats, I am right on your heals. I will be back in the 140's SOON! My first WI after TOM isn't until Tuesday so keep your fingers crossed for me!

gotta run

W 80 oz
E extra laps / a few leg and ab exercises
E 1200 PLANNED cals
D make it through the day
Old 01-31-2009, 06:23 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Lumi- My cold started in spurts too and then whammo.

MTig- Great loss.

Clykk- I tried getting up at 6 am to workout and it just didn't work for me. I enjoy evening workouts 'cause they clean out the day's stuff. I should of tried Cold FX. I saw the display at Walmart.

JCat-Hope you're feeling better. You are so close to the 140s!

Not sure what I'll be doing today. I'm going to try to stay OP but if I stray I'm not going to stress. I may try the tread later. Then again I haven't done any of my Firm videos in a while.

Happy Saturday!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:57 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Grazer & Mtiger, way to go on 2 pounds each, that is awesome.

Grazer, Jeni, Lumi & Thin, hope you all get back to feeling good soon! If I missed anybody, hope you feel better too! Lots of feeling crappy this week.

Lumi, sounds like you are doing great with the elliptical. Is your family using it too? I think I remember you mentioning your daughter exploring it a bit? I love mine. YS prefers it, but OS and DH like the dreadmill better.

Jeni Here's to your weigh in! I was down .4 today, so slowly moving in the right direction. NO self-sabotage. Going shopping today, need to make a good food court choice for lunch, maybe will go to a sit-down restaurant and have salad bar, always plenty of good choices there.

Lumi, I am with ya, I hate to use my sick days to be sick, rather use them for lack of interest when the weather gets nice.

OK, moving along, got to get it in gear!!

W 100 , struggle with that on the weekend, working on first 16 now, will get double that before I leave for the mall, then take my bottle with me.
E I'm done with my crunches and the elliptical for today, will walk a ton at the mall. Also did about 5 minutes of a hip hop video, but could not keep going, hated it.
E OP, OP, OP
D Day 5, OP
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:13 AM   #44  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Happy weekend girls!

I am at about 87.9% with my healing. Able to sit, walking more like a human, and haven't touched vicodin in 2 days. A MAJOR improvement. I saw some picture on the internet of an actress from years ago and something in me snapped. Monday I am going to push myself and start over with that beggining of the year fire again. I want to see what healthy looks like on my bone structure again!!!!

I have to go tend to coughing kids but
for losses
for those of you dragging through colds and crap
to everyone to stay op or at least get some exercise in this weekend.

I'll check back later and do some personals if I have time!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:10 PM   #45  

Height: 4'11"

I lost 3 lbs this week. That means I dropped ten pounds this month, and those first ten pounds are gone forever!

Grazer & Mtiger great job on losing 2 more pounds

I hope everyone feels better this week (including me *hack* *cough*)
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote