Old 06-13-2008, 12:08 PM   #46  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

HAPPY HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY MomMavis & eyeofMtiger!!!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:26 PM   #47  
aud
lc lifestyle

Random Ramblings: Not sure I could ride a bike except my Big Bro gave me an "old time" bike - no gears - super large - feel like a kid again on it.

My Big Bro also fixed my 'puter . . . thinking of getting him a Fathers Day Gift - he was 18 when I was born and is also my Godfather . . . not sure I would've thought of this had I not been able to free-flow-write here @ 3fc WEEDy Friends!

Gosh I've missed you all . . . almost logged in from the library during my latest cyber meltdown - just to read up - but line was too long so just read a book.

Besides smackin' you down Nchelle - also want to tell you about my health issues - one nite my hands & feet swelled up like BOMBS - Doc has me on furosemide & potassium and I'm peeing every 5 minutes . . . think I've lost like 12lbs of water if home scale is any indication. Had a ekg & echo yesterday - waiting for the results. *biting nails*

WELCOME HOME jen!

Appropriate Curses and VooDoo sent to your employer HolyT!

Tx for sharing your disastrous weekend nixieM . . . yes, I was giggling but only because I've had similar luck!

Hoping makie is better already jcat . . . so glad you called off - your schedule was making me exhausted just READING IT!

okok . . . going bread dead . . . need more coffee?? Shout Outs to all other WEED'ies - grazie & warmaiden & jlea & musicT & lumi & & & & . . .

LOVE the NAME of this CHALLENGE btw!!!

Not doing so great so far . . . but feeling better just being able to log on and am optimistic for the rest of the Challenge!

ETA: ROTFLMAO @ "going BREAD dead!!!!" subliminal atkins anyone??????? LOL!!!!

Last edited by aud; 06-13-2008 at 12:28 PM.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:28 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

I'm up to 46/100 miles walked for the month of June, so feeling pretty %@#$ proud of myself! It wasn't that long ago that I couldn't even make 1/4 mile. Walking the Relay for Life tonight. I've never been, so I'm packing plenty of tissues.

W - 4-5 bottles
E - 2 miles done, at least 2 more tonight
E - on plan (except maybe a slice of pizza at the Relay )
D - Keep on keepin' on!
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:58 PM   #49  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

Yay, aud's back! Good to hear from you.

Everyone - THE WEEKEND IS NIGH. Thankfully.

I'm OK today, short day at work, terribly frustrating project I'm working on, but did I say SHORT DAY AT WORK? Already did some of my NEAT and I might take the kids swimming this afternoon--or if they don't want to go, maybe I'll just take a bike ride, woohoo. Or both. I have time!

W - 80 oz, it's dang hot here in California this week.
E - 60 mins NEAT, maybe some more NEAT, and maybe some cardio biking. Threw in a few squats and modified lunges for spare change while NEATing at my desk.
E - South Beach and Superfoods and NO DANG SUGAR.
D - I'm feeling sexy lately! No, I haven't lost a huge quantity of weight, but just losing some + eating well + paying attention to my body makes me feel SEXY. And I like it! I want to keep it!

to you all.
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:56 PM   #50  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

War where in CA are you??
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:44 PM   #51  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

Not far from you, HT! Sonoma County.
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 04:14 PM   #52  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Okay dokie I made it back for a quickie.

Mak has a sinus infection/double ear infection. Refusing to take her antibiotic. I hate antibiotics, we used to have to literally sit on her and force it down her. The last time she had an ear infection was in march (diagnosed the day before disneyland trip) it was easy to force her by threatening no disney for the day. Now I have nothing. except to take her birthday party away, but she isn't pumped for that yet.

Happy Friday the 13th!!!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:27 PM   #53  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Hey girlies....

Quick stop for me too... Auddie, glad you're back!

JCat - guess who's going to disneyland tomorrow! Yep yep, and its an adult trip. Thank you Jesus! We will be riding rides like crazy and eating at the Blue Bayou (pirates of carribean ride) restaurant! I can't wait. Was BF's idea. We both need to destress.

My DS is 19 today. yes on friday the 13th. I feel oldish. Giving him a last grip of money and letting him know that the Bank of Mom is now officially closed. Makes my heart sink but the kid has got to get it together! Anywho... he and his lovely bunch of friends are headed to Hooters for wings I'm sure. Ugh... whatever.

K - I am logging off to drive home now. Wish you all a great night and tomorrow. HOpe to be back on before the new thread starts! I'll say Hi to Mickey for everyone!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #54  
Calorie Counter

Nixmom!~!!!!! YAY!!!! I am so excited for you! DH and I ate at blue bayou once (the only time we have been there without the kids!!!!) We will be there alone in August, probably eat there again Say hi to Mickey for me!

Funny story: Tommy just came in to me crying, sobbing, he couldn't even talk! I followed him into the bathroom. he went in to go potty (by himself I might add). I told him no more going potty with any food or toys. that cracked me up. I hope he didn't try to go in after it, ewwww.

okay post more tomorrow!!!!
I am doing pretty good today got in my food, water, exercise and well my goal of not cleaning the house has been met I even got in a walk with the kids it was a slow mile and a half, but we still made it

Mak finally took her medicine. and will be on the mend soon.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:01 PM   #55  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

website's giving me problems.....war we should get together one of these days
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:01 PM   #56  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

OOH! Lots of people here today. I like it when there are alot of posts. Went to lunch today with friends for my birthday. Thank you for the BD wishes. We went to TGIFriday's. Had a low cal chicken dish. YUMMY!! Weight is holding steady waiting for TOM. Can we get this over with already and lose some more weight? I'm getting frustrated.

Nix- Sounds like fun. Wish I could go with you. I too gave my son $$ tonight. He is having some work issues (long story). I've been making the car payments, insurance, etc. Hopefully he gets a check soon. I am also chatting with his ex-girlfriend right now. Another long story. Oh Young men and their drama. They do grow up, right?

War- Enjoy the weekend.

Music- Good job on your walking. I did WATP 3 miler tonight. Enjoy the relay.

Aud- So glad to have you back. You always bring a little sunshine to the thread.

lumi- I think pizza and mexican helped me gain 2 pounds last weekend. Evil! No more.

Jcat- Must have felt great to get a workout in and have the day off. Hope Mak is feeling better soon.

WEED- On track as usual. I'm getting tired of working so hard though. I just wish I could throw caution to the wind and whatever the H*** I want and not workout. I just can't do it. This is one of the hardest things I've done in my life. Gotta stay strong, my resistance is feeling low.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 04:47 AM   #57  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

What's up everyone?

Sorry I don't have time for personals but I hope yall are doing well and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to my two fellow WEEDers!

I binged yesterday but I'm over it, resisted the urge to do it again today. Things are going better on this side, I feel calmer. Improptu job interview tomorrow, wish me luck!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 09:05 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Happy Saturday Everyone. Well, I'm up # 2 again. For the past months I've been between 158 and 160. A couple of times I saw 157 but it didn't stay. Maybe I'm at the weight I should be at?

Aud- Glad you're back

JenM- I know you'll catch me before too long!

JCat- Hope your baby is feeling better

Shout out to JLea, Nix, War, Mtig, MM, HolyT, Lumi. Sorry if I forgot anyone. In a hurry as usual!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 10:46 PM   #59  
aud
lc lifestyle

Beeen There and sooo have done that jcat - it's been about 20 years ago . . . fortunately the 10 year old didn't have the anti-antibiotickness! Hang In There!

Hi Everyone! WEED was good today . . . and managed to take a looong bike ride with the Whacked Out Westie . . . felt good . . . guess everybodys got their Saturday Nite Groooove Going On . . . how 'bout an oldie with a Nickelback update????:

It's getting late I haven't seen my date
So tell me when the boys get here!!!
It's seven o'clock and I wanna rock
Want to get a belly full of beer!!!!

My old man's drunker than a bar full of wino's
And my old lady she don't care
My sister looks cute in her braces and boots
A handful of grease in her hair

Don't give us none of your aggravation
We had it with your discipline
Saturday night's alright for fighting
Get a little action in