Old 06-11-2008, 06:37 PM   #31  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

lololol that is a funny image. When it happens i'll get a photo and get it posted LMAO
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #32  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Morning, or afternoon? I am a walking zombie at the moment. I have to drag myself to Mak's last gymnastics class (HURRAY!) Then I get to have a bite to eat, shower and pass out. DH is taking Tommy to the grocery store so I don't have to watch him at the Y. two more days. . . . two more days. . . two more days. . . .

Today I was actually good. I decided I am tired of the things I have been eating and that may be why I am eating so much junk. I have eaten the same things while at work for the past 5-6 months. So I am changing things up. I haven't been on the scale (well in the morning, night time doesn't count, right? ) Since Oh about Tuesday of last week. I hope it hasn't gone up. I haven't worked out in so long. I want do do it, but there would be no way I could even dream of getting up to go to work if I was to work out. two more days. . . Two more days. . . . Well at least three more days till I work out. I plan on lounging ALL day on Saturday. I will not clean house, I will not do dishes, I will not go visiting relatives, I WILL not fight the crowded grocery store. I am just going to lay about and be waited on hand and foot by my wonderful lovely husband who is going to pout that he cant go see incredible hulk because he has to take care of the kids! BUT HE IS GOING TO LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! ya right, I can dream cant I?

Okay I need to get a move on.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:14 PM   #33  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I am posting really late today. I have been busy. Up at 7:30, fed horse, goat,chickens- got new garage door installed. Planted some annuals, some seeds, some bulbs. Weed wacked for a while, came inside and started cleaning and cleaning. Ate dinner, walk/jogged 2 miles. Had to get home quickly to run to the bathroom. Now I'm catching up. WHEW!!

Wish I was losing this week, but TOM is expected Sat. so I don;t think I will see much progress til that joyful event is over. Hopefully next week.

Jcat- Hang in there. You are almost there. I don't know how you do it.

Nix and Holyt- I am with Nix. I would have done more than shoved my foot up. I would have sent him packing, to a new location. Hence the reason I am divorced. I became way too independent a long time ago and "I" run the show. I know you must love him. I hope you work things out. Life is too short to be miserable.

Grazer- Good job sticking to your guns and working out. It feels good, doesn't it?

Lumi- Hope you ate some more food today. I just got dome with workout, and I'm looking to snack. It will be a good snack.

Music- Way to go!! You are certainly logging those miles. I just did a 2 mile walk/jog. Tom. I will do a cardio/strength DVD. Gotta change it up.

See ya all tom.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:02 PM   #34  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

You know, right now I'm more frustrated by my job more than anything at this point. On top of all this that's going on, I think that these allergy problems are really sinus issues, and I think I'm coming down with a cold. I was laying down earlier and grabbed a tissue, blew my nose, and thought my ear drum was gonna pop. Not the best feeling...no wonder i can't get over anything...can't stay healthy. Guess I'd better start on my vitamins again!
Old 06-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Morning all!!! Happy Thursday! We made it past hump day...it's all down hill from here!!!

Mtiger...i did eat more yesterday. lol. I had tuna and pickles with a serving of wheat thins for lunch, then a yogurt for snack, another serving of wheat thins for a late day snack while i was working late last night, then i went home and had some left over chicken/broccoli/zuccini stirfry. so not too bad of a day of eating.

HT....you should definately start taking your vitimins...i should be taking mine too...but they made me nausuas for some reason.

well...i don't feel like i gotta alot to add today. Eating is okay, excersise is non-existant. Today is not looking great. It is starting off great. I had a great breakfast. Low fat whole wheat tortilla with eggwhites, fat free cheese and 2 strips turkey bacon. Lunch is tuna and pickles...but then...i'm having papa johns pizza. Oh yeah...i am!! I love papa johns and don't get it very often, so yeah, i'm having it. But i got dinner planned. More chicken breast. hahaha. I'm going to turn into a chicken one day!! hahahaha.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:07 PM   #36  
aka Sarah

S/C/G: 289/193/159

Height: 5'7"

EXERCISE SCHMEXERCISE. I'm tired today. I hate mornings. I'm hungrier than I want to be. I don't think I really have anything inspiring to say today...just--hang in there, ladies, the weekend is coming.
WarMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:03 PM   #37  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I've got a cup of noodles, i'll take them after that. had another short nap, DH woke me up with a txt msg. havin a rough morning at work again, we're getting yelled at for being online, talking to each other, basically ignoring the rules of the sweatshop. Like I need more stress....
Old 06-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

"You make me feel like dancin'..." I saw the Wiggles do a version of that on t.v last weekend and I'm still humming it! Love the tune!

I'm travelling these days but staying on track as much as possible. Haven't worked out yet today. Thinking I may do some Yoga if I can get my but in gear. Didn't realize how difficult it is to get the exercise in now that I'm back to work. Anyway,

"..gonna dance the night away"

Gotta get up super early tomorrow so may not post. Happy Friday (and Saturday in Jen's case)!!!!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:01 PM   #39  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Hey, all. Feeling good this morning! Which is probably due to the fact that I slept longer than 6 and a half hours last night. Yay for sleep!

Yesterday was a better day, eating-wise. I had lunch at a restaurant with a student, and she ordered too many dishes (part of the culture here) but I restrained myself and tried to be reasonable. Then dinner was pretty small and light, although not enough veggies. I need to eat more veggies! Does it ever seem ridiculous to try to and eat 5 servings a day?

Today I'm cooking lunch and want to make it veggie-packed, but Friday dinner is always my "cheat" meal for the week. I did peek at the scale this morning - regular weigh-in is Monday - and saw something that looked like 173 pounds, and I would love to be there officially on Monday!

Lumi -I LOOOOOOVE Papa John's and have been grateful several times that it's not an option for me here. Back in the day I could eat an entire large, thin crust pepperoni by myself! :blush:

JCat - I hope you get the Saturday of your dreams - you've earned it!

HT - Hope it's not a sinus infection, but if so hope you're better soon.

War -Don't get discouraged. This is a long-term marathon, not a sprint, so do your best today and wait for tomorrow. I'm so inspired by your 15 pounds lost, and know you have it in you to stick to it for the long haul!

Grazer - Every time I look at your posts I look at your numbers, because our heights and SW are so similar. You're where I want to be. I'm chasing you!

Today's WEED:
W - DO IT!
E - Gonna do a longer cardio dvd and a strength training, since I have a little more time today.
E - Sensible lunch and dinner, very controlled. Cheat dinner tonight, but that is not permission to go crazy, Jen!
D - It took time to get to this weight (even if it doesn't seem like it!) and it's going to take time to come off.

Last edited by JenMusic; 06-12-2008 at 08:04 PM.
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:17 PM   #40  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies. WEll I think I am calling in sick tomorrow. My daughter has a 102.7 fever (in the after noon I shudder to think what it will be tonight!) She has been complaining of a headache since yesterday didn't even do gymnastics. I think she may have a sinus infection, DH thinks its her ears. she was just checked out what 2 weeks ago? no it was last week, Thursday. anyway I hate to lose the double time, but Makie NEEDs me. She comes first!

Food has been great today, I feel rejuvinated for some reason. CRAPPY day at work, if it could go wrong it did go wrong. I ate well, drank well, didn't exercise, but thats okay I did run around the plant like crazy. So I will say I will probably go just over my 1200 cals for the day after I eat dinner but I am not going to freak out about it.

Gotta run!
Old 06-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #41  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I am frustrated with my exercise ticker right now. I just can't seem to get it to work. I am giving up for tonight and I'll try again tom. Met my WEED for today, just finished workout a little while ago. I wanted to weigh 215 at weigh-in tom. but that seems impossilbe. Hopefully I can pull 216 something. We will see. Tom I am going to lunch with friends for my birthday. We are going to T.G.I.Friday's. They have some 500 calorie meals.

Lumi- Glad you got that food in. Right now, at 10:28 pm I have only eaten 1100 calories. I think I need a snack.

War- With TOM coming, I am hungry all the time. I will not give in.

Grazer- Exercise has just become a priority, no matter what. I don't miss very often. It can be difficult, but I know I have to do it.

Jen- I hate vegetables, as a rule. There are very few I like, so I don't eat very many. I know that's bad, but it's just the way it is.

Jcat- Hope you daughter gets to feeling better. And an extra day off will be good for you. Don't fret it.

I'll check in tom. and let you know how weigh-in went.

P.S. The stupid ticker worked, YEAH!!!

Last edited by mtiger; 06-12-2008 at 10:33 PM.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:13 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all, has been a sucky week, but it's almost over!!

W 4L
E just did a 2 mile walk.jog and AbJam
E OP, need to stick with it!
D Focus on the goal. I am my goal.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:43 AM   #43  
Calorie Counter

Morning everyone. Well I called in sick, Hopefully I can get Mak into the doctor today. She didn't wake up during the night so thats good. I even got up to go to the Y today. I wasn't sure how far I would be able to run since I havent worked out in 10 days but I was suprised. I increased my speed to 4.5 mph and ran. I skipped the elliptical warm up so I walked the first 5, but I still beat my personal 5k record by 20 seconds after 3 miles I bumped it up to 5mph for 7 minutes. Rounded my day of at 4 miles in 55 minutes.

post more later time for a shower.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:59 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

I was a very naughty girl yesterday and today's weight shows it. I did, in fact, have a slice of that papa johns pizza. Not so bad, it was only one slice of cheese. But no. After that...we had SteakOut deliver. So, I had to go get some for my bf for dinner last night. While i putting him a cheesesteak sandwich, baked potatoe and corn on the cob in the fridge, one of my co-workers was like, "grab you another one". So....I did. So, that's what i had for dinner too!!! As if i needed that!! So, needless to say, i was up two pounds this morning. ~~sigh~~ When will i learn to control my urges???!!!??

Oh well. Maybe tomorrow will be better. We're going to the beach where the main attraction is just laying out and playing in the water.

Happy Friday everyone!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:56 AM   #45  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

My pc crashed when 3fc crashed, I think. Been catching up over coffee . . . gotta go find the songfor me and NChelle . . . It's still ON GF - smack my granny etc!!!! brb . . .

Courtesy of The Brothers Johnson:

Get the funk out ma face
Get the funk out ma face
Get the funk out ma face
Get the funk out ma face

You don't like my music
You don't have to use it
Funkin' is a thing that all of us release
You don't have to get it
All you do is let it
Then you'll know exactly how to groove

You don't like my music
You don't have to use it

You don't have to play it
You don't have to say it
You don't even have to try to sing it

Get the funk out ma face
Get the funk out ma face
Get the funk out ma face
Get the funk out ma face

You don't like my music
You don't have to use it

You don't have to get it
All you do is let it
Then tell us our funk did you some good

Last edited by aud; 06-13-2008 at 12:05 PM.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote