Old 05-16-2008, 02:05 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Height: 5'7

I am back to 149 this morning,, feels good..
SW 150
CW 149
GW 145
theresia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:34 AM   #32  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Down to 181.2 this morning, I can't wait to say goodbye to the 180s! No exercise yesterday and none today either as I have somehow managed to mess up my left knee. I'm trying not to let that freak me out too much, but I'm feeling very stressed that I can't do my normal training!

Start Weight: 182
Current: 181.2 (-.8, 4.2 to go!)
Goal Weight: 177

Kitty --- Why do you hide in bulky shirts? I would think you'd love to show off the slimmer you?

Theresia -- Yay for being back down!

Cassangelidy -- We are both headed for the name number, how cool!

Mamatoni -- I bet your hair turned out great! I have a cut and highlight as a reward goal, too, I can't wait. I've never had my hair highlighted though. Are you getting something completely new or something you've had done before?
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:51 AM   #33  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Hey girls just have a sec as I'm leaving shortly for the beach!! Ah I miss living there so much. Even the fact that I'm up .4lbs (damn salty tortilla chips), can't weigh or log my food for 2 days isn't stressing me out. I'm going for a wedding and will be seeing lots of old friends. While I wish I was smaller I know I've been eating well and working out for two months now and I'm getting healthy! Oh and I look pretty cute in the dress I bought =P Hope everyone has an awesome weekend and losses.

Josephine - don't stress, listen to your body. There's no need to push yourself and cause more damage down the road.

Mamatoni- yippee glad you're back! What a great reward for reaching onderland.

kittycat - I'm with Josephine, show the new bod off!

theresia - I'm sorry about the test, it sounds like a royal pain!
Fat Chick B Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:36 AM   #34  
Michelle the Vegan

Have a great time at the beach!
Old 05-16-2008, 12:03 PM   #35  
making progress again!

S/C/G: 210/208.4/170

Height: 5'8"

I was 198.5 this morning, so down 0.5.

My hair turned out great, I have only had it colored once before (that was a reward for being done having babies) I really liked it the first time, so had the same thing done last night. I love it, my husband said I looked "fancy" I will try to get some pics up this weekend.

Josephine - my right knee has been bothering me, so I haven't run in like 5 days unfortunately it still isn't feeling better (but I am still losing! ), how did you hurt it? Sending good knee vibes your way.

Have a great friday everyone!

Last edited by mamatoni; 05-16-2008 at 12:11 PM.
mamatoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 12:18 PM   #36  
Michelle the Vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoni View Post
Josephine - my right knee has been bothering me, so I haven't run in like 5 days unfortunately it still isn't feeling better (but I am still losing! ), how did you hurt it? Sending good knee vibes your way.
Congrats on the loss! And I bet your hair looks really nice! I'm not sure how I hurt my knee, which is a bummer. But there was no obvious traumatic incident so hopefully that means it is just tendinitis and will heal fast (or at least faster than a meniscus tear or something).

I was so distressed about missing workouts, however, that I jumped the gun and went ahead and renewed my pool membership today so I could get back into swim training. Yay! I had been trying to save that as a reward for getting to 40 pounds down, but oh well, I'll pick a new reward for that. I just came back from my first session back in the pool and it went really well. I've lost LOTS of speed but my base conditioning is actually much better than I expected!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that both our knees will heal up in a jiffy!

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 05-16-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Height: 5'7

Today I had planned to do a long walk, and after that an hour workout at home,, But my head hurts the whole day,, I think I will rest so I get better until tomorrow..

Josephine - Hope your knee gets well soon, I used to have problems with my knees before, but that got better since they fixed my back that had one scolious.

I got a new test on monday,,, I hope it goes better then..
theresia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 12:46 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 193/182/147

Height: 5'8

Ok ladies, so I didn't work out yesterday, but I played at the park with my baby girl! Does that count...hahaha....We had McD's for dinner, I know I know...its terrible!!!

SO I wasn't surprised when I got on the scale and it said 182 again! Grrr....I am packing this weekend, so I'm going to try to get a workout or two in, but I know I'll be working hard and won't have the opportunity to over eat!! I've already decided to make a veggie tray and we can snack on that while we pack!

Minor set back, but I know I can lose this darn weight!!
cassangelidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 04:00 PM   #39  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone! I don't have to say, "how're ya doing?" b/c I have updates in writitng ...hehe
SO, to that end, Josephine, sorry about the injury-- the pool tho, sounds like a great idea. Theresia, good luck on that test..., Heather-- beach, nice!! enjoy!. Cassa, I hate moving, good luck w/that. Mamatoni, I love coloring my hair.. I use a box! At this point, tho- it's to cover greys. I have funky colors (pink, gold, blue, green) and really want to do something like Paula's, but am aftraid to do it wrong. But they are temporary...

Re my covering up wt loss-- I think it's a matter of not wanting to feel scrutinized. But I do enjoy flattery, just not scrutiny.

Onward and forward-- I am making panko tilapia (frozen/boxed) for the kids tonight. Sounds yummy right? Of course, I'm sure it would be better if I did it myself..maybe not... but this seems ok.

My son is telling me to stop typing... I think I blathered on enough!!
Bye!
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 04:13 PM   #40  
Michelle the Vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycat40 View Post
I have funky colors (pink, gold, blue, green) and really want to do something like Paula's, but am aftraid to do it wrong. But they are temporary...
That sounds really neat, I want to do that! How temporary are they?
Old 05-16-2008, 05:25 PM   #41  
needs constant reminding

I think they are wash out-- my baby snagged some from the salon when we went for a haircut. I paid for one or two and I have four (oops). I'll check it out and report back!!

The package says it's colored styling glue. Probably not a great idea for me. Maybe another product...

Last edited by kittycat40; 05-16-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 05-17-2008, 08:45 AM   #42  
Michelle the Vegan

Morning gang! I droppped to 180.2 this morning, so close to the 170s! Maybe tomorrow or Monday!

Start Weight: 182
Current: 180.2 (-1.8, 3.2 to go!)
Goal Weight: 177
Old 05-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #43  

I'm finally down 2 lbs.

SW-217
CW-215
GW-212

Mamatoni & Josephine-take care of your knees! Don't push yourself (swimming is perfect!) My knees give me fits sometimes. I take a vegetarian glucosamine/msm supplement daily, which helps a lot!

Theresia-good luck on your test. I failed my first test too! You'll do fine, because now you know what to expect!

Heather-have fun at the beach! I miss being near the water. I'm completely landlocked.

Welcome to all the new challengers!

Have a great Saturday!
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 10:15 AM   #44  
needs constant reminding

Morning losers!
Start 147
today 145.5
goal 142 (3.5 to go)

Happy weekend!
Old 05-17-2008, 03:14 PM   #45  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycat40 View Post
Hello everyone! I don't have to say, "how're ya doing?" b/c I have updates in writitng ...hehe
SO, to that end, Josephine, sorry about the injury-- the pool tho, sounds like a great idea. Theresia, good luck on that test..., Heather-- beach, nice!! enjoy!. Cassa, I hate moving, good luck w/that. Mamatoni, I love coloring my hair.. I use a box! At this point, tho- it's to cover greys. I have funky colors (pink, gold, blue, green) and really want to do something like Paula's, but am aftraid to do it wrong. But they are temporary...

Re my covering up wt loss-- I think it's a matter of not wanting to feel scrutinized. But I do enjoy flattery, just not scrutiny.

Onward and forward-- I am making panko tilapia (frozen/boxed) for the kids tonight. Sounds yummy right? Of course, I'm sure it would be better if I did it myself..maybe not... but this seems ok.

My son is telling me to stop typing... I think I blathered on enough!!
Bye!
thanks hun nice compliment about my hair...

those hair colours you talked about are not dyes theyre styling colours(like a coloured product)

i got mine to lift with some bleach and then i use a red permenant dye mixed with a magenta red and 9% 20 vol peroxide...

my best friend is a hairdresser so she taught me how to keep the red in by doing it every week.. and my hair feels better for it, then once every 6 weeks or so she does my black and my roots x

on another note im up 2 but i think TOM is coming so not changing weight yet!
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote