S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Thanks Piggin.

Dub ~
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:53 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

dub- I completely feel you on this one! Work is killing me - I want to be doing good things for myself - but I'm tired and cranky. It's insane!

Tonight I'm going home and after DD goes to bed (7:30) I'm going to do my workout and then spend some "ME" time. BF works late tonight - so he won't be home until after I go to bed.

I need to find the motivation to get back into this!

Last edited by Enygirl; 03-18-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:47 PM   #33  

Well - Here I am during my "ME" time - and I'm playing online! It's nice to be able to just chill... I know that I could do some work - or clean the house.. but right now (and from now on) the 1/2 hour+ before bed is ALL MINE!!!

Shari - I have a confession to make - I did my Slim in 6 video tonight. But I'm SO sick of hearing the woman's voice - so I turned off the volume on the TV and did the work out to your play list on your Myspace! IT WORKED PERFECTLY!!!! It also helps that we have the same taste in music I thought you'd get a kick out of that.

Alright girls... 'Til the morning!

Last edited by Enygirl; 03-18-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:43 AM   #34  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Eny! Babe, you actually made my day! I feel special.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:50 AM   #35  

shari! It's what I do. Now if I just had access at work it'd make my day FLY!

So...It's another morning and I have 0 ambition to go to work.. ugh.

I'm tired and I just want to snuggle w/ my BF all day!!! Oh well - During DD's spring break I'm going to work from home a few days - so then I'll have the opportunity to do so. It'll be GREAT!!!

I'll check in later girls for all!
Old 03-19-2008, 07:29 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Eating hasnt been great, other half and I have been getting far too many take aways since he has been home. Tonight Im going to the gym for an hour, got to get back into it!! Im tired this morning, could have stayed in bed today, sleepy sleepy. Yawn!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:23 PM   #37  

I STAYED ON PLAN ALL DAY!!! I ate good - I exercised - I drank more then my share of Water - and I'm doing my "ME" time.

It's been a long time since everything has fallen into place.

Here's to day 2! Good night ewveryone!
Old 03-20-2008, 01:09 AM   #38  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Piggin ~ I was super tired today too. What kind of ring did future DH give you?

Eny ~ I did great on my water today but horrible on eating! I was at work (of course) and I ate some chicken then I kept eating, eating, eating! And what makes it so horrible, I was FULL, I knew it, felt it but I kept eating anyway until I felt sick. Damn.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:35 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Went to the gym last night, but then scottish man had a mars bar egg which I couldnt resist... curses. Anyway today is another day! Feeling fat at the moment. I want to be under 200lbs NOW!! Only 19 lbs to go, sigh.

Jasonslea - my ring is beautiful, its platnium with a square solitare diamond, and Im still staring at it!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:24 AM   #40  

piggin - that's SO AWESOME! I'm a little Jealous. Although BF told me last week that he's been looking at rings. I love that boy! It'd be awesome for me to hit goal BEFORE a wedding! It honestly has put me on since.

Alright girls - here's to another day of being ON PLAN!! Drick your water - Eat til you're full - Get moving!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 03:28 AM   #41  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Piggin ~ That sounds beautiful!

Eny ~ How was your day?

Today was MUCH better eating wise, I stopped when I was full, even pouring out an almost full bottle of Diet Pepsi! I also got these cool SkullCandy earbuds (the first to ever fit in my ear and stay!) and my digital camera!

Despite the fact that it's white , it's still pretty cool looking, small and neat. Now, I just need to recieve my MP3 and I'll be set!
Old 03-21-2008, 08:55 AM   #42  

My day sucked yesterday... huge headache.. eating was good up until about 9 pm. Usually I don't get hungry that late - but last nigth I did. I didn't stop when I should have AT ALL. Also - because I was SO worn down and had a killer headache I didn't exercise at all.

I'm feeling a TON better today. got to sleep in some - and I'm working from home - which is nice. I'm already on track.

& for today girls!
Old 03-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #43  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Eny ~ I'm glad that you feel better.
Old 03-22-2008, 03:49 PM   #44  

Thanks Shari! How's everyone doing today? Seems that as time has worn on this month we've lost quite a few! I'm staying OP today... I did have McD's for lunch - but I limited myself greatly! I'm proud.. small steps. Plus I ate until i was full - and not stuffed. That is a hard thing to recognize. In the past when i would hit the uncomfortable point - that's when I'd say I was full. I'm realizing now that point is WAY past me being satisfied... tough thing to do is to stop when I'm satisfied!!!

Alright girls - it's House cleaning day! I don't have company coming tomorrow or anything - but I have quirks that the house needs to be clean on holidays... just one of my things I suppose!

& for the weekend & Especially the holiday!
Old 03-23-2008, 01:20 PM   #45  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Eny ~ Thankfully, my family doesn't really celebrate Easter and we are FAR FAR FAR away from my stepfather's family (who use any occasion to drink and eat fatty southern cooking *shudders*) so I don't think I'll be having to deal with any real temptation today. Plus, I've never been a fan of easter candy anyway. I had MickeyDs yesterday too! What did you have? I had the classic grilled chicken sandwich, no mayo. Aaaaa, I would kill over their honey wheat bread!