Old 03-07-2008, 03:43 AM   #16  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Piggin ~ Have fun on your trip! I just realized I haven't weighed myself for a couple of days. Go me!

Eny ~ I'm 100% sure that that is what I will end up doing if I do that exercise. I know that I have next to zero self esteem. I was thinking of doing that intuitive eating too. Eat clean, drink my water, get moving.

Lumi ~ I talk to myself ALOT! Most of the time, I don't even realize I'm doing it. I'll be mumbling under my breathe and usually my mama will bring it to my attention. Truthfully, I'm not really talking to myself, I acting out a daydream in my head. There, you should all feel good about yourselves. I've just admitted to something that no one else knows.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Lol shari - I think everyone does that. I play out full converstaions in my head/under my breathe - especially arguements.. then i'm almost disappointed if they don't go exactly how I played out.

I'm doing good so far today- woke up and did a 10 min ab video - had oatmeal for breakfast, and berries for snack. I'm still a little hungry - but I'm going to refill my water and see. I usually eat lunch at 11, which is only an hour away - so i should be able to hold off on it. I packed a salad... although i'm really craving something fatty and greasy.. TOM is luming, and should've arrived yesterday....

Only 1 week til I step back on the scale. I'm really nervous about it. It's like the ultimate test of how much I can trust myself since I'm not counting cals, and just going back to basics and learning to trust my hunger - and my feelings of fullness - it's tough!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:56 AM   #18  

WHERE IS EVERYONE????? I can't be the only one battling March all alone!

Eating is going VERY good - I've gone 4 days with no binging. Here's to day 5! Exercise however isn't going as well. I did great on Monday - 10 minute abs in the Am and a 2 mile aerobic walk in the PM... however yesterday didn't go so well. I've decided that I'm going to ge back to Slim in 6. I was getting AWESOME results with it. So I'm going to do it 6 days a week for 4 weeks - then go back to mixing things up a bit... It's going to be a BORING month! But I HAVE to get over this plateau!

I'm weighing in on Monday - and then not again for a month - So I really need my exercise routine in line so that I can make KILLER progress that month! My next weigh in will be Earth Day - April 22nd, and I'd LOVE to see a #160 something then! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! But that also means that I have a TON of work to do in the next 6 weeks - it'd be approximately #15 (guessing - since I haven't been on a scale in 2 weeks )

Alright - back to work - COME BACK AND VISIT ME!!! I NEED FRIENDS
Old 03-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Hey all!!! Sorry i've been missing in action. Just been really suckin on my challenges. Dang my boyfriend has to go back to work. I have just been to happy and complacent to really be motivated. But...when he goes back to work, it will be easier for me to stick to my usual diet instead of what we've been eating. Now the good thing is that i haven't gained anything. But i'm certainly not getting close to any of my weightloss (or toning up) goals.
Soon though, i'll be back on track and start losing weight again.
Congrats to any who are actually making progress towards their goals!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:02 AM   #20  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Hey Eny! Sorry I've been MIA, I made the roadtrip to Bama to get some stuff. Read my blog!

Hi Lumi!
Old 03-13-2008, 08:21 AM   #21  

Shari - I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!! Breaking away from whatever you are attached to is always hard. I'll write you a more personal message regarding this privately... you know I have to put in my 2 cents

So I "attempted" to do the Slim in 6 video last night. I got almost 1/2 way through and I just couldn't do anymore... I'm proud of myself for doing it - but mad that I've let the exercise portion go to the point that I can't do 48 mins!!!! I'm going back at it tonight - I WILL DO THIS!

TOM is luming - hasn't decided if he's showing up for sure or what! I'm sure that he's waiting for the perfect timing to add on an additional #4 for my Monday weigh in! It's iritating beyond belief!!!

Ok - back to work. I have a boat load of things to do.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:22 AM   #22  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

How's everyone doing? I'm fighting an on again - off again migraine.....must be from all that caffiene I was chugging on the trip.
Old 03-16-2008, 01:43 AM   #23  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

My mama saw that apartment I fell in love with and she liked! I'll know by Tuesday whether or not it's going to be mine.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #24  

Shari - Hopefully you get it!

I'm doing.. not good on this front. I made it 6 days with out binging which is really good for me.. but I haven't been exercising - or eating right since Thursday. It's a new week starting today - so I'm back at it. At least I'm not completely giving up right?

I've reorganized my schedule - and I'm putting "me" time in there first before other things. I need to have my hour workout everyday - and I've been trying to squeeze it in around everything else when it needs to be a priority.

I know I'm not going to hit my St. Patty's day goal - it's sad but I'm dealing. I haven't hit a mini-goal since October! That's really sad. I desperately want out of the #180s!!! Here's to Earth Day Challenge.

I'm weighing in tomorrow - cutting my losses (or gains) and then not again until April 22nd. I have to see if I can trust myself to make the lifestyle changes that I need to. I don't want to be battling myself like this forever!
Old 03-17-2008, 05:17 AM   #25  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Eny ~ I KNOW you can do it and so do you! What is Earth day challenge? You know you always have me rooting for ya! You're inspirational.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:19 AM   #26  

Earth Day is April 22 and it's the next time I'm weighing in. Right now I'm losing gumption to keep going. Work is KILLING me - but I cna't afford to leave. I LOVE the people that I work with. I love my job - except for one part of it - it's tedious crap and I feel that it's useless - so i don't want to do it. It sucks!

I'm up (way up) today. I know some of it's TOM - but most of it's me. I need to get back into this.. I know.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:41 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

hi ladies apologies for the absence, was away for a week and only got back on saturday. I also have huge news, scottish man proposed on saturday, so im a very happy girl!!
I think not weighing myself for two weeks helped also, this morning I am down to 219, so everything seems to be going well for me at the moment!! I will be back to comment and catch up on what everyone has been up to later, things are a bit hectic on the first day back in the office!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:24 AM   #28  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Eny ~ Ugh, I had a job like that. It was at a mailroom and I usually got sleepy as **** as soon as I walked through the door! Like I said before, I got your back, girlie! This is just a lull.

Piggin ~ YAY!WOOOT!

I stepped on the scale today.....bad bad bad! Major wake up call. This may sound stupid but I never really thought I could get above 255. Seriously. I've never been no matter how much I've slacked. But I am now. 257.6 *breathe* That hurts to type. My fingers are burning!

Okay, okay I have a plan of course. When have I ever been without a plan, huh? Everything's cool. I just need to get back in the groove of things. I brought most of my clothes back from Bama so hopefully one of these bags has my swimsuit in it. If so, I can start back with water aerobics and my exercise will be set. As for eating, I've decided to try a bit of intuitive eating, along with limited sweets and no fast food. I really need to get in check with my body and my mind, ya know?
Old 03-17-2008, 12:38 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Jasonslea - youve got the right attitude, dont panic and get back to it! You can do this, I know you can!! Thank you for the congratulations!

Enygirl - sounds like your work is dragging you down, poor you. We spend so much of our lives at works its a bummer when it gets too you. I like that your priortising yourself about everything else, thats the way it should be, also WTG to go on the non-binging, thats awesome!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:07 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 185/140/120

Height: 5ft 4"

Well I have been doing nothing, nothing at all. Not eating well and not exercising. I think I am stressed and a little unhappy at the moment. I have lots of problems at work, problems between staff, important staff have resigned because of personal arguments and I am stuck in the middle worried about our friendships and how the company will recover. It has been emotionally draining and I have found myself sleeping a lot more, having to work until late at night. I just feel rundown. I thought I had turned a corner where I wanted to be active all the time, and I do think about exercising all the time but I am not doing it. I hope tomorrow to start over, wish me luck : ) Oh and that is why I haven’t been around, when I disappear for a while it means I am not doing anything to help my health.
dubh is offline   Reply With Quote