Old 01-10-2008, 08:35 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

WTG Fea! I'd love to have a week like that - although I'm doing exceptionally good this week as well as last week!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #47  

Hi everyone, nice to come in and read your posts as always

Yesterday I had some ex. lean beef (ended up having plenty of it) which I had not had in quite some time, I enjoyed it t hough it sat rather heavy in my tummy and I feel that heavy feeling in my tummy today so today is going to be a light day. The day before went great and in all it's been a good week. My clothes feel a bit better (not so darn tight), within another good week I should be seeing and feeling more of a difference in my clothes and oh boy I can't wait for that! lol. Must be patient though, one good day at a time!

Eny, I live in the Boston area and yesssss, that warm blast sure felt nice! It lasted for several days and virtually melted all that snow that we had in December. It's still pretty mild and in the 40's now, thus far it has been a very good month weatherwise. Congrats on getting right back on the horse and a good week! weeks rather

Fea, congratulations on the 6 lb. loss, that's dynamite

Lekhika, I havn't had a chance to go in and the read the blog lately but I did regularly in the past and always enjoyed it . I got a chuckle out of your story , what's that Indian herb girl? hahaha keep it rockin hun.

Hi MsLizzie, congrat on not eating your way through the upper west side, lol. That wrap you had sounds good lizzie : ) As for the freakishly warm weather, I'll take it any time! I hope we have an early spring this year, I am already looking forward to it.

pigginpodgey, that's great news about your honey coming back in March, you must be so excited I love how you said, "the world is our oyster", how nice! keep shining girl

Well, guess I should be moving my tail. Loved reading the posts, you put a smile on my face. Hope everyone has a terrific day! Let's keep on t ruckin'.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:50 PM   #48  
move it

Hey ladies - I've been reading the posts whenever I get a few minutes, but that's been less and less lately. Had a very full schedule lately and it's not going to slow anytime soon. I start work on Monday and will be studying in the evenings, so I may be scarce around here.

Just have time for a few mentions -

FSA, it's great to see you back!
Lekhika, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your biopsy. I think you've got a real good attitude about it, though. Better to know early if there's a problem, but I bet it's nothing.
Fea, congrats on the weight loss!
Enygirl, sounds like you're on a roll.
MsLizzie, keep the faith. Ups and downs happen to us all.
Shari, hope you're enjoying SA. You're just down the road from me. Are you enjoying the weather?

Keep on truckin' all!
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:28 AM   #49  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Well didn't make it to the meeting OR the assessment like I planned....again. *sigh* I've ran out of patience. Tuesday is do or die. I will be damned if I let anything get in the way of me rejoining WW and getting started at my new gym. Until Tuesday, I will be following 'old' WW. I weighed myself at work, though I don't consider it very accurate cause it was late in the day and usually I weigh first thing before I eat but it's all I have right now. 253.9 I'll be down 5 lbs by the end of this month.

Fea ~ WTG!!!

Piggin ~ *squeals* YAY!

Eny ~ Thanks so much for checking up on me. I adore you!

Seasoning ~ I'm alright with the weather for now. Yesterday was very nice!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:57 AM   #50  

Shari - It's what I do oh - and here's a to make sure you go on Tuesday! NO EXCEPTIONS - NO LETTING ANYTHING GET IN YOUR WAY!!!

TOM decided to rear his ugly head today - hopefully he won't affect my awesome progress this week too much. I usually gain during TOM - sometimes up to #7!!!!! I'm praying that's not the case. I just have to not let the cravings take over as well.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:29 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is well, in a mad rush today, so will come back and comment properly later!
Feeling more energetic than I have for a while, guess thats what happens when you stop pigging out on crap! The last few days have been quite good, the exercise has been a bit lacking, but im working on it! TOM is about to rear its ugly horrible head sometime soon, so Im dreading the usual sugar cravings I get then. Sigh! I went to the library and got out a whole load of healthy living and dieting books, so Im going to read up and get back into that positive state of mind!! Have a nice weekend ladies!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:11 PM   #52  

Height: 5'8"

Why do I always think that tomorrow will be the day when I have time to post? Good eating day thus far, mainly because I spent all day hauling my mom around to look at the two houses I wanted her to consider buying. She loved one (the same one that I did) and will put in a bid...hopefully much of the stress related to having her 45 minutes away will be over soon. (My dad passed away in October, and they'd just moved here from Missouri a year ago.)

Oh, and Lekhika, I live in Red Hook. (Rhinebeck's redneck neighbor.) Lived briefly with and dated longly someone in NJ (Montclair) for a long time before moving here a year and a half before. And lived on the Upper West Side for ages before that...

Have a good weekend, everybody!
MsLizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 02:39 AM   #53  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Eny ~ Thanks!

Piggin ~ I always have diet pepsi and sugar free gum ready for TOM cravings. I swear it works!

Lizzie ~ Sorry about your DD.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #54  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

So today was a okay day. My teeth have been hurting since this morning and it's caused a headache. I can't wait to get my dental back so I can go get this fixed!

I need to start paying more attention to the sales ad in the newspaper cause Walgreens had a sale on those fabulous Fiber One bars and it ended tonight! I was only able to get two boxes.

They were also having a sale on that Special k protein water. They were only $1 each so I got one of each flavor (they only had two). Has anyone tried these?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little brother Marquis who is 14 today! I'm still trying to figure out how that happened since yesterday he was two and attached to my hip. I felt HORRIBLE cause I got up this morning, saw him all day, and didn't wish him a happy birthday! BUT I didn't know today's date until I was on the bus on the way to work! He doesn't care though. Mama brought him a new Yugioh game and he's been occupied all day. I brought him some sunflower seeds and soda when I got off work.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:56 PM   #55  

Well with TOM rearing his ugly head on Friday - and having some BF issues (because of being overly emotional with TOM's visit) which caused 2 HUGE binge days - I'm officially down #1 this week. I'm happy... it's about #.5 off of my weekly goal - but I'll make up for it once TOM leaves. I'm 1/2 way to my Super Bowl Goal... and I still have 3 weigh ins left - I'm happy. I'm hoping to blow by the goal - so that I can start working on the next one... seeing the #170's in Feb and the #160's in March would be Ultimately COOL!!!

Shari - How are things? Have everything lined up for Tuesday? YOU WILL MAKE IT!!!

Here's to a beter week... and sticking to plan!
Old 01-14-2008, 02:43 AM   #56  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Eny ~ I'm fine. TOM arrived today so I was sick half the day and *****y. He would come one day before I reenter WW! Ugh. Whatever. Still going.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:09 AM   #57  

Shari - look at it this way. if TOM brings extra weight, then you're next weigh in at WW will look amazing It'll be ok - just stick to plan and make it there!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:28 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Ok this is a little spooky, TOM arrived here today. So today im feeling sore, bloated and a bit sluggish. Yesterday I had a great day eating wise, I planned it and stuck to it even though I was so busy. Usually i get so hungry I just eat anything!! So im pretty proud of myself!! Tonight Im going to either go for a walk or do my pilates dvd, something gentle anyway. Its my new deal with myself, the days that I dont have ships in I go to the gym or do some formal exercise.
Today is all planned out. Had wholegrain cheerios for breakfast, having a poached egg on wholemeal toast for lunch and then some fish and veggies for supper. I seem to do so much better when i plan everything out!
Jasonslea - WTG for still going to WW, I agree with Enygirl, the loss will be even better next week!
Im aiming for 2lbs lost this week, so fingers crossed i see 221 next monday, need to get the weight moving back down and out of these 200s!! Have a good day everyone!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:32 PM   #59  

Hi ladies

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Seasoning, it's great to see you too! : ) I hope you had a good first day on your new job.

My weekend went well planwise except for yesterday, so here we go...it's monday today and the first day of our new week. I am much better now, finally kicked this thing and finally went to see the doctor. I went to the market the other day and stocked up on healthy items. We had a big snowstorm last night and I am housebound at the moment so it's a good day to catch up on a few things around here.

JasonsLea, happy birthday to your little brother : ) I have never tried that special K water? How is it? I am glad you were able to pick up some items on sale, sounds like you got some good deals. HOpe your feeling better.

Hi enygirl : ) congrats on being down 1 lb.! glad you got through TOm and are feeling better now. Here's to a new day and to a fresh new week

MsLizzie, congrats on a good eating day and on putting in the bid. I wish you and your mom the best of luck with the transaction. Your mom will be closer to you now? HOpeit goes through, keep us posted

pigginpodgey, right on! keep it rockin girl. As for the pre-planning of meals, I couldn't agree more! I feel it helps a lot and can make a big difference, it always has for me. I think that's super that you took the books out for additional inspiration, tidbits, etc. way to go!

HOpe everyone has a good day
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:46 AM   #60  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Hey yall.

Good Luck Piggin!

FSA ~ I drank the Mixed Berry one and I like it! Tastes like KoolAid. I'll have the Strawberry Kiwi tomorrow. They are usually $2 a pop (at Walgreens). If I can find them at a cheaper price, I will buy these regularly.