Old 12-03-2007, 06:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Default W.O.W. Naughty & Nice Pre-Christmas Challenge Week Six 12/3-12/9

Happy Monday!!

Hope everyone is doing well. It is snowing in Northern NY, we are expected to get 10-13 inches before is done today. School is closed, DS is happy. Has to go shovel Gramps and can then return to bed.

Clykk, Thanks for asking. DS lost his match Saturday, but wrestled great. He is new to the wrestling scene. Has always played basketball but decided he wanted to try something new, so here we are. What a long day, he left a 6am, we left about 7:30, 2 hour drive north and we were there until after 6pm! Home about 9 after we fed the boys (another kid rode home w us too) Next Saturday, same thing but driving south.

I gained some water weight over the weekend, I am not too worried, has to be water as everything else was on plan. Today's goal...
W 3l (6 bottles)
E Turbo abs and then a walk in the snow at lunch
E Planning ahead, yogurt for b, salad for l, chicken and veggies for dinner
snacks will be pre approved too
D Need to get to the mall after work, need to stay focused at work, get caught up to date.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:08 AM   #2  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Smile At least the scale didn't go up!

OK, try, try again. Still at 156 lbs.

A great start to my day. Have eaten OP, drank water and done my exercise.

Wish me luck for the rest of my day!

mothermavis Isn't it fun watching him wrestle great! My DS is playing hockey and is quite the superstar this year. Such fun to watch!!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:36 PM   #3  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi girls!! I AM OUT OF CONTROL! Well. anyways. Yes, I was on vacation last week, and SHOULD have been at the gym every day, but didn't go AT ALL, not once! And eating!?!?! OMG out of control since Thanksgiving day. So I woke up this morning planning to start clean TODAY. mmm. yeah. Nope. Didn't do it. I think I peeked a 239 on the scale this morning. Oh dear goodness. So I think I'll do whatever today, I work tonight, then for SURE to get up tomorrow at 1 to work out til the school bus brings the kids home. There's the plan. All my good foods (fruits/veggies) are going bad in the fridge, out of non-use! Come On Michelle!

I can't even blame it on depression anymore! I'm doing great! ah well.

I'm so jealous of you with REAL Christmas trees. I grew up with real trees every year and DH never wanted to deal with the sap, the needles, watering it, etc. so we've had a beautiful fake tree. But I miss it, the smell! So I burn lots of pine candles, LOL.

Shopping for the kids is DONE! Check! my mom, his mom/dad, DONE! I still want to get my dad Cleveland Browns tickets (for Christmas + his 50th birthday) and still need some nieces/nephews. What a headache. Oh I'm so excited, we got his mom/dad a firepit for the holiday, a nice round one from Target with mosaic tiles around it. They wanted one last summer but wouldn't pay for one, so I'm excited that we got it for them. So I figured, what the heck, got one for my mom and her husband too, a cheaper one (don't tell her! ). I like big couple gifts where I can, easier than buying for the spouses, people I don't know what to buy for.

Oh yeah and I got Mike a Chicago Bears jersey from the Hall of Fame shop. I got Robert a matching one. But blanking out on what else to get him. I know a few movies/ CDs, but ?????

Well gotta iron a uniform to wear tonight. No WEED for me, bad girl that I am. Tomorrow. I'll be on around 1:30 before I go to the gym. Love you all....xooxoxox Michelle

Last edited by NurseMichelle; 12-03-2007 at 01:37 PM.
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:58 PM   #4  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Oooooooo, I'm getting in the mood for some snow now mmavis . . . wanna wait til I'm OFF work tho! *bursting out in song:*

"I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on meeeeeeeee . . .
Please have SNOW . . .
& mistletoe . . .
& blah blah blah can't remember the reeessssst"

You better get your Posting Butt back on here nchelle . . . have been seriously missing you! Soooo, you're offPlan - so what is right!!!! Hope you're getting your water in no matter what - must FLUSH these toxins!

Haven't even begun my Christmas Shopping - usually do it all on my Birthday (12-23: send gifts pleeeez) or Christmas Eve - love the rush/excitement & late deals, ya know?

Gotta get the flying flock outta here - must toke up:

W: Drank it all weekend & ready to continue!

E: Rocked it all weekend & determined to keep it up!

E: Locked, loaded & ready to stay OP!

D: Please remember how awesome you feel right now auddie - the next time you want to go out of your ever loving eating/couch potato mind - pleeeeeeez?

PS ETCorrect: Had actually typed that I wanted to be off "wok" when the snow comes - LOL!

Last edited by aud; 12-03-2007 at 03:07 PM.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

We had snow yesterday and last night. People are still without power. Expecting more snow tomorrow and maybe on Thursday. Thankfully, the shopping is nearly done. Trying to avoid the baking because I love to sample and then sample some more!

W.E.E.D was so so today. Drank all the water. No exercise yet but did Firm video yesterday and was snacking a lot today. Not sure how far over my points I went but oh well.

W.E.E.D for tomorrow:

W- 48 oz water
E- OP and mindful, sensible snacks
E- video-
D- it's not all or nothing
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:02 PM   #6  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

So 4 days left and I am.....starting to freak out. yeah. mostly about my car. I hate men right now....stupid promise breakers. i just need to get to Texas but i dont wanna leave my car.

I've decided that as soon as I get to Texas, I'm going to find a dance class. Dance class has been the only class that I have went to even though I was always the biggest, most ackward, and usually was so self concious i almost cried. But I love dance so much even though I have two left feet. I want to get better. So I'm going to bite the bullet and do it. I'm going to accomplish something I want FOR ONCE dammit!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:41 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Well I'm back, after being gone for over a month. And I had a great first official day back

W- 12 8oz glasses
E- 40 minutes of Turbo Jam Cardio Party
E- Stayed pretty much on track, (except for a couple of cookies) ate 7 servings of fruits and vegatables, had fish and brown rice for dinner
D- Clean up the house a little and decorated the Christmas tree.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:32 PM   #8  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Hey, guys. Checking in for Tuesday. Yesterday was pretty good for my WEED, but I just couldn't make myself do the ab video. Blech, abs! Must do it today!

W - 2L
E - Already did my cardio, so nothing to stop me from working out the abs this evening!
E - Healthy, clean, and portion controlled
D - Think before I eat.
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 06:09 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I did good yesterday, scale is down to 151 this Am - woo hoo!!!!! I knew it had to be water, just needed to flush it out!

Today
W - 3 - 3.5
E - do I have to??? A video now, before the shower, then a walk or run or elliptical tonight. Maybe a mall walk.
E - staying clean, it works!!
D - working til 6 tonight, let's see what I can get done. Then home to fold laundry!! It's overtaking me.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:35 AM   #10  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I'm here, just been real busy. didn't even make real attempts to eat on plan

My own fault though, I'm just gonna keep trying. I think Tuesday was the last day I worked out last week cuz I wasn't feeling great. I jogged yesterday though, as much as I could.

I went to bed late, and was woken up around 3:45 am with my dog having a seizure. I didn't get back to sleep really. so I'm exhausted *sighs*

I hope you're all doing well...just keep trying girls. I think that's what's important, that we don't give up.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:20 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

OK - I'm going to play the helpless victim here:

Help me, please!! I've been out of wack for the past few days. Did treadmill yesterday, but skipped this AM. Scale's back up to 315. Eating has been out of control! Talked about pierogis at work yesterday, so I just had to pick some up at the store - and eat them, too!

I think I can, I think I can... get back into the groove.

My WEED:
W - 48 oz
E - treadmill tonight
E - smoothie for bfast, salad, yogurt and fruit for lunch, brown rice and beans for dinner, no sugar banana chips for snack
D - Talk to self - "You didn't work this hard for the past 7 months to blow it all now, knucklehead! You're 1/3 of the way there - closer than you've ever been. Keep going, keep going!"
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:06 AM   #12  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i don't think i can be much help....cuz i need it too. i stepped on the scale. i wished i hadn't...
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:45 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

I hear you girls...i am feeling like such a disappointing disaster. I lost a whole 3 pounds last month. I just don't know what is wrong with me. I know 3 pounds is so much better than no pounds, but still....i had been losing 5 pounds a month. I am so afraid that December is turning out to be the same way. I ate at or just under my calories all weekend but the foods i ate were high in carbs and sodium and fats...and i didn't drink any water. So, of course, i am up about 2 pounds this morning. Which is one down from yesterday but obviously i didn't drink enough water yesterday either to drop the 3 pound gain over the weekend. I don't know if i am ever going to hit my goal at this rate. {sigh}

Excersize wise, i worked out so hard last night, i had to leave before class was over because i thought i was going to be physically ill. I went home and went to bed. I was so sick to my stomach. No excersize tonight, i gotta work over to earn some overtime money.

Today's weed:

W- 64- 80 ounces of water
E- 1200-1300 calories
E- none tonight (maybe some crunches and planks when i get off)
D- gotta do this....no is not in my vocabulary...can't is not in my vocabulary!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 11:46 AM   #14  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Default What's triggering you?

That's going to be the question I am going to keep asking myself and then I am going to deal with the feelings that have triggered me by NOT eating off plan, but having a bubble bath OR calling a friend OR going for a walk. Hopefully, that will keep me OP.

musictchr - So, what set you off?

I have been pissy from the moment I woke up today. I have been trying to release my anger in healthy ways, but it is still sitting at my doorstep. Thankfully, I have already exercised and have eaten OP. I am going to be as vigilant as possible until this anger dissipates. Again, wish me luck!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:17 PM   #15  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

*Sending out healing WEED Fumes to lovingly surround & envelope our Dear holyT, musicT, lumi & clykk*

WB butterflydiva!

Like your Dance Idea jlea! May pop into a "zumba" class over the Christmas downtime . . . gonna put the Y's claim that "anyone can do it" to the aud-two left feet test! Have absolutely no idea wth zumba is but love to dance too! with the car!

Congrats on the w/l, mmavis!

Have ya done your abs yet jen?

Saw some video footage of all the snow on the east coast late in the Wee Hours - hope all is well for you grazer if you're near that mess! Didn't mean that kind of snow when I was singing earlier!

Time to toke up & head on out:

W:

E:

E:

D: The Holiday Season IS by far the most stressful time of the year . . . keep doing a good job avoiding & politely declining all the Food Fest Invites auddie me girl!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote