Old 12-05-2007, 09:04 PM   #31  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:47 PM   #32  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Checking in. Aud and Grazer, I don't know how we're going to settle this, but I want to the best in something, and if it's weak and pitiful ab muscles, I'll settle for that! Just kidding, because I'm working on them and soon will have abs of . . . well, not jello, but maybe firm tofu? On the way to steel! I don't have an exercise ball, but will try it when I get the chance. Thanks for the suggestion.

JCat - Wow! So sorry about all of that, and hope that recovery for your town and friends is quick.

HT - Glad you like the podcasts, I found them from someone in another thread. When I start c25k for real in the spring (too cold/polluted right now) I'm looking forward to using them.

It's already Thursday and I'm a little off plan. I think I overdid exercise yesterday and am now a little sore/tired. And because it's a pretty busy day for me anyway, I think I'm going to make today a rest day fro exercise and just watch calories.

W - 2L
E - rest, maybe some stretching later
E - watch carefully for clean and healthy
D - I'm stealing Aud's, stolen from jerseygirl, stolen from Dr. Phil - I want to do something different and get a GOOD result out of it!
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:46 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Another good day, although I did have potato pancakes w/ sour cream for dinner (but it was ff sour cream and I didn't use alot so it's okay) Tomorrow is going to be tough though because I'll only be able to eat in the early morning and late afternoon (won't have time during the majority of the day) So I'm kind of worried about binging when I get home, but I'll do my best.

W- 12 8oz glasses
E- 40 min Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2
E- Stayed pretty much OP
D- So far, surviving the week
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:13 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

W 3.5 doing ok with water, although do sometimes like those Crystal Lite packets!
E video am, cardio pm -likely elliptical
E OP
D sticking to it, I agree Clykk, one bite, one moment at a time!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:25 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Happy AM everyone!

clykk - Thanks so much for helping me see the catalyst for my funk. I was able to deal with it and move on!

I'm back to my all-time low (since about 5 years ago ) of 312. Time for a fresh start.

I've been a treadmill maniac the past couple of days. Didn't walk for longer, but did increase the speed. I'm even thinking that I could get into the C25K thing sometime next year. I don't want to push things, you know - I've got a long way to go! Eating has been ok - but treadmill makes up for lack of greatness.

WEED for today:
W - 36 oz (keep setting the goal for 48, but never make it)
E - B - smoothie, L- salad, yogurt, fruit, D - veggie burger, brussel sprouts
E - treadmill done
D - It's a new day, time to get back on the horse! I'd looove to see the 200's by February break
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:25 AM   #36  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Default Clocking my water intake.

musictchr - Aw shucks! Glad I could help. I am soooooooooooo happy for you that you are at your all time low of 312! I too have been shy of my goal of water intake, so today I have decided to drink by the clock. 8 oz. at 9AM, then 10AM, 11AM and noon. Then 8 oz. at 2PM, 3PM, 4PM and 5PM. Voila! 64 oz. Wish me luck!! If I miss an hour, I make up for it by drinking what I have to make-up right there and then. I just chugged 16 oz. moments ago to get myself caught up. I have done this in the past and it has been VERY doable. So mechanical, but then it seems to be easier that way.

mothermavis - Man, you must be peeing constantly at 3.5 litres a day!! I suppose if I adopted drinking 8 oz. for every hour I am awake, I would be up to 3.5 easy. Hmm, maybe I'll try that sometime! Maybe even now. I'll start from now.

ButterflyDiva - What are you doing today that doesn't allow anytime for popping some food in your mouth? I can't imagine that that is true! There must be a way to still eat even if you are on the run.

JenMusic - Thank you! I have worked out my abs twice this week so far. You are keeping my abs in the forefront of my mind. I usually ignore the exercising of those muscles and instead spend most of my waking day concentrating on the fat that is surrounding those muscles. It's not a happy choice to be constantly concentrating on how much I hate the fat on my belly, so lately I have been playing around with seeing all the nutrition that is stored there. It's a stretch, but it's a start!!

OK, on to the rest of my day. Have a peace filled bite by bite, moment by moment DAY!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:52 PM   #37  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

I've been concentrating on Pilates "thoracic" (sp) breathing off and on since I found my book awhile back - especially when at the 'puter or sitting in my office . . . I can really tell a difference in my posture & core around my tum. (ROTF to the "firm tofu" goal jen!) I've been doing 10 p/u's and 50 ab crunches daily no matter what for awhile now . . . would like to think I'm building muscle even if it's not showing up on the scale, ya know?

W: Check

E: Went a bit offPlan last nite - but not crazy.

E: See above - will try to get to the weight room.

D: Keep On Keeping On!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:04 PM   #38  
Calorie Counter

Hi guys, We are pretty lucky here. STill tons of people with no power, I am just lucky to be on the hospital line. My sister and her 4 kids and boyfriend stayed here last night and what a houseful. the kids,oldest are 8 and 9 the youngest are 3 and 18 months, are having a rough time adjusting to all the changes (my sister stayed with my mom for a couple of days) and so last night was really rough. My sis decided to go back to my moms for tonight. Could be because we are and early to bed early to rise family and they go until they pass out. Don't get me wrong I am glad I could help out and would continue to if they wanted me to help more. I just think the 630 am wake up in my house was really hard on them.

On the work front they expect to get power sometime tonight and so as soon as the power comes on we are all getting called into start the clean up process ASAP. So I could end up with a 16 hour shift tonight/tomorrow. I hope the power comes on!

Anyhow still not on my weed, without a grocery store readily available we are eating the quick and easy food.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:47 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

okay...been drinking tons of water and weight isn't down...but i did just start TOM. Maybe that's why i was till up to 139.2 this morning. I know eating is going to be back on track big time because i just got my check and have gone out and bought more egg whites and ff cheese, chicken breast, yogurts and bananas. things my diet has been missing for awhile. I have got to eat what i know works for me. So, now i am confident that i will see a lower number once tom leaves. I also have got to make sure i am getting about 4 days worth of good excersize in. Also, i have dragged out my free weights to work with at home on my own. i know what to do, all i have to do is apply by myself.

Weed for today...
W- 8 glasses (already done and still drinking)
E- no excersize tonight...sore from last night and cramps
E- 1200 clean calories
D- back on track and it feels so good!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:11 PM   #40  

Lumifan, you've done awesome, keep at it, you are right, it will come off.

Jeni - hang in there, I can't imagine. I'm all out of whack if the power is out overnight.

Clykk 3.5 L = 7 bottles, it's not too bad, I get 5 in at work
2 am 1 at lunch and 2 pm and then two more at home at night usually.

Musictchr - good for you. A 5 year low is awesome.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:14 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Quick check in tonight. Both times today I've signed in I've either had company arrive or DH needs the computer! Had a good day today. Ate well, went for a walk, and did Pilates DVD. Didn't do so well on the water but tomorrow is another day.

Everyone have a great Friday!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:15 AM   #42  

Happy Friday! I love Friday.
W 3.5 L
E video this morning, Exercise TV has changed them up, so I need a new abs video, Abjam is gone. Maybe a short walk at lunch
E on plan, this will be HARD. Christmas party tonight.
D Need to clean this weeks collection of papers off the table. Looks like crap when you come in the front door!
Old 12-07-2007, 08:00 AM   #43  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Just a quick post to tell you that I weighed tonight (have to use my friend's scale) and I'm down 4 pounds since I last weighed two weeks ago. Yippee!

Of course, I promptly stuffed myself with yummy home cooking, but Friday night is my off plan meal, so it's back OP tomorrow.

Have a great Friday everyone!
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #44  
Calorie Counter

no work again today, looks like I won't go back until Monday at the earliest. so I will have gone an entire week with no work, so no paycheck next week. I am just fortunate that we have enough to live on for the next 2 weeks, and I am finished with ALL my christmas shopping except for DH and a couple outfits for the kids, which we can wait until the end of the month for.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 07:29 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JenMusic- WTG on the loss!!!

JCat- Thinking of you.

I am #1.8 to make it # 10 by December 17. I'm gonna try to be strictly W.E.E.D this week.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

BTW I was reading on another thread that you will have to pay for the C25K after December 12. Anyone else see that?
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote