Old 06-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #1  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default W.O.W.'s Fourth of July Week FOUR thread!

Hello gals!!! Where is everyone!? I just woke up (work last night) and no one started this week's thread....no biggie, just always know ANYONE can start the thread if I missed it...especially since school will be out THIS WEEK (!) and I won't be up that early anymore.

So all that crap about getting up and getting back into the gym, yah, didn't do it.... I just couldn't drag my behind out of bed to do it. Then I ate garbage for breakfast....but I'm off tonight so I still can turn it around. Maybe walk around the neighborhood with the family.

Robert has school til Friday. Thursday would have been his last day but with all the snow days this year, we have to go til Friday to make up the missed days. My baby boy is going to be a second grader. WOW. I love the program our daycare has for school age kids. They go on THREE field trips a week, swimming, bowling, the police station, the fire dept, or do something at the daycare, a movie, a carwash, whatever. It looks like tons of fun for the kids. For the younger kids (kindergartners?) they only do ONE field trip a week so he's looking foreward to getting to do more.

Dad's doing better, said he feels like getting out of the house. So this week he wants me to take him to a poker game somewhere.

I work a CRAZY schedule this week, in fact, it started crazy last week, Wed/thurs, off one night, Sat/sun, off one, then I work Tues/Wed...for me that's a lot, but it's cool, I'm off Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun and go back in Monday night.

Well enough for now. Gotta go get Rach from daycare and get Mike's car to the shop...needs some work done. Love you all xoxoxoxxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi Michelle! Hi ladies. time is flying by WAY TOO FAST. I am hoping my shedule will lighten up after this week. Saturday I went in and ended up working from 5-1:30 (instead of the 6-10 I was supposed to work) That brought me up to 92 hours in 9 days (including one day off). I was supposed to get up early and go to the gym but I didn't (glad Im not the only one michelle!) I plan on going for half an hour workout tonight. then I work tomorrow, but I hope to get in a half an hour workout tomorrow night too. I have a new eating plan, I hope I get to follow it. at this point I am having a tough time getting my breaks to even eat at work. Plus with the 8 miles of walking during production days I think I am going to start losing again.

Calorie counting worked for me when I first started out. I also watched the number of carbs, protien, and sugar I ate. I am going back to that idea, but since my schedule is so weird I am going to make sure I get plenty of protein and veggies (or fruit) with each meal, my snacks will be mostly protien with some carbs thrown to keep me going while at work. Today has been great eating wise, but the true test is while I am at work.

Gotta run!!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:43 PM   #3  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i really need to get to eating better and exercising. TOM is due this week and he's already jumped on the scale. talk about stress *sighs*

anyway they're doing a summer slimdown at work.....thru september....winners (one for most weight lost, one for most inches) split the entry fee pot. Last winners each took home $330.......the motivation would be good, i can keep up with my challenges here better.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:13 PM   #4  

Here's my WEED for today - will check in more tomorrow!!

W - Drank it
E - 40 YBB and 40 hard treadmill workout ( did "hills" - oh my aching butt!)
E - Could definitely be better, I definitely need to start planning and writing it down
D - Worked on figuring outwhat I want to do when I grow up
luja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 07:11 AM   #5  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone! My kids still have 3 weeks of school left. I'm looking forward to summer,but I also watch extra kids... so it will be quite hectic! I foresee my computer time being eaten up!!!

Well... didn't do too good this weekend. At my weigh in, I went up a tad. Kinda depressing. Scale kept going up at home...but I did my period today and it went down a pound so I'm hoping it's all good from here? Does anyone know if you retain water throughout your period or just before? I'll have to keep trying to drink lots of water.

My WEED today:

W: at least a bottle, hopefully 2
E: stay on points, track them
E: take a long talk
D: Daughter's spring concert tonight!
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 08:04 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies- Boy did we get the rain yesterday. We had a severe storm warning, but it only rained. It helped cool it off a little. The temps are suppose to be back up by the end of the week. It's till sprinkling this morning. It's suppose to clear up later on. I'm going to my nephew's graduation tonight and it's going to be outside. Michelle- it's going to be a Blossom.

Michelle- I'm glad your dad is feeling better. I talked to my step-sister yesterday about what to do about my dad's apartment. His lease is up the 1st of July. They need to know by the end of June if we want to keep the apartment and sign another years lease. We can pay by the month, but there is an additional $50 charge for that. I think at this point we are leaning toward letting the apartment go and putting his stuff in storage until we find out how well he recovers. He can always get another apartment later on.

Tomorrow is the last day of school here. My oldest grandson will be spending his summer working with the High School band. They are going to be in a Parade in July so they will start the weeks after schools out to learn to march. Then there's the daily band practices and band a week at Band Camp at Kent State. The 2 oldest go to Boy Scout Camp with their dad for a week. too. Plus they will try and fit in their family vacation. Looks like another busy summer for them.

I'm finished with my oatmeal and now I'm off to the shower. I hope everyone has a good day.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 08:46 AM   #7  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

gram: ahhh the good old days of summer band. I miss it. I hope your grandson has as much fun with it as I did.

Ok Weed:
W: gonna shoot for 100 oz
e: whatever I can get in today...I cut the grass yesterday so it looks like the home gym
e: on plan
d: work on some crafts
Old 06-05-2007, 02:02 PM   #8  
same me, only less

Height: 5'8"

This has got to be quick, since I need to leave for work soon.

W-48oz.
E-30 minutes (done!)
E-no bad snacks when I get home late tonight
D-find some customer reviews for a new notebook computer
libchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 03:34 PM   #9  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

WEED today

W- I've drank 1 and a half bottles so far, am shooting for 2
E- staying on plan (20 points)
E- took a walk today
D- It's my TOM and I feel yucky... I just need to take it easy!!
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:44 PM   #10  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Just checking in since I've been MIA. All is well here, my kiddos are with my mom, so I've got 3 weeks to myself. I don't know what i am going to do with myself. Well really I do, get my house in order. It's a bit untidy right now, but I am planning to empty each room and start all over. I'll check in later, just wanted to say hello.
Love
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:31 PM   #11  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

What's rockin ladies? I've had a fabulous week last week. TOM was in town and I stomped his sorry behind! I stayed OP and actually lost 1.4 lbs! Love it!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 08:01 PM   #12  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i'm having issues....i ate a small snack when i got home and i still feel kinda shaky. i guess i ate too late. and not enough protein! tryin to stay low on cals for snack, if i feel better later i will workout on the home gym. Had a real stressful day at work...nothing seems to be getting any better, so as nervewracking as it is, I'm gonna shine up a resume and start applying.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:24 PM   #13  

W - Drank it!
E - 50 treadmill minutes
E - Finally on plan
D- spent time in the garden - my rose are blooming
luja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:08 AM   #14  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Michelle-Did you get your free Chipotle today? i went for the first time in I don't know how long, but instead of my usual Chicken burrito, I got a salad. Without rice and with black beans. No sour cream on very little cheese. I went and picked up some Fage yoghurt and topped my salad with that. It was great and I was sooo proud of myself for making a healthier choice.
Love
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:46 AM   #15  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Waitaminute, waitaminute, waitaminute, FREE CHIPOTLE!? Um, hello, WHY, didn't anyone TELL me about this sooner!?!?!? Oh dear goodness. I would have been all up on that! LOL I have been eating there lately though. Once you go to a place enough, it's still great but the initial "I have to eat this as often as possible" goes away. Thank goodness. LOL...but free??? Oh boy.

LOL gotta get back to work, just HAD to comment on the FREE CHIPOTLE. Talk at ya'll in the am

xoxoxoxoO MICHELLE
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote