Old 06-08-2007, 08:45 PM   #31  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone. I really really really hate coming over my ma's house. Love my family to death but damn, all this junk food!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #32  
same me, only less

Height: 5'8"

good day in general, but bad food day. bought a new laptop and get to pick it up tomorrow. I also ordered tickets to see Spamalot next month, YAY! So thats great, but since I was out most of the day, I ate out and not really the best foods. Oh, well tomorrow's another day.
libchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:19 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Height: 5'4"

I went to Relay For Life last night. I came home for a few hours sleep and then went back this morning. I walked a lot so that was good.

We had some very strong storms in the early evening. We were under a tornado watch. We got a lot of rain in a very little time and the wind blew, but nothing more than that.

Michelle- Did the storms hit your area?

I'm going to go visit my dad and then rest the rest of the day.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:46 PM   #34  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Paula, I saw a story on the news last night about walk for life. If I hadn't had to decorate my classroom for vbs, I would've checked it out. I am trying to find an activity (race of some type) that is on Saturday. Let us know how Sat went.
Love
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:57 PM   #35  
same me, only less

Height: 5'8"

Paula- I did the relay for life last month. It was my first time to go and my team ended up raising some money and having a great time. It's really a great organization. That sucks that it rained on y'all, though.
libchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:35 AM   #36  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. I am right on plan keeping calories and carbs down, protein and fiber up! Right now water seems to be my big problem, but I am working my way back up. My days off it will be much easier to get in my 80-100 oz.

We got production up yesterday (we have been on for a few days then off for a week due to unforseen problems of one sort or another.) I am keeping my fingers crossed that we are still running this morning. (this way getting exercise wont be a problem on days I work).

We had our relay June 1st and 2nd I cant wait until next year when I can join the company team.

Happy Healthy day everyone!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:26 AM   #37  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Hi guys! Did I post in here that I weighed in yesterday at 136.6??? That is just 1.6 over my goal of 135!! I was so excited to make it that far! Woo hoo for me!!!

But this weekend I am bringing my scouts camping... and there is no diet food on the menu

Busy day today.... church... 2 birthday parties...softball game... enjoy your day!
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote