Old 06-06-2007, 08:44 AM   #16  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i was short one bottle of wat er and the peanut butter monster got me. i hate TOM. shows up with no fun stuffs i'll try to stick to weed as much as possible. I shined up that resume and put it out for the world to see
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:56 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Height: 5'4"

The newest news on my dad is that he now has SEVERAL blood clots in his left leg. I know this is not a good thing. It never rains but what it pours.

Love- Have fun cleaning. I really should do that too, but I just don't have the energy.

Shari- : You go Girl!!

Holyteror- I hope you are doing better today. Good luck in the job hunt.

Michelle- I guess it's a good thing no one told you about the FREE chipotle huh? Think about how it saved you!
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:02 AM   #18  

I wanted to share a photo of me and hubby with my dad and his girlfriend.
The second photo is with me and my youngest daughter with my dad and his girlfirend.
These were taken last year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ron paula isabelle emmett3.jpg (32.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg dawn paula isabelle emmett2.jpg (31.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 06-06-2007, 10:52 AM   #19  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Paula, You all are a good looking group. Well I know that this is easier said than done, but try not to worry too much. There is only so much that you can do, and I am sure that you are doing all that you can in being supportive of your father. Your in my thoughts.
Love
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:50 PM   #20  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Love ~ What does yogurt on a salad taste like?

Holy ~ TOM sucks but you can beat him!

Paula ~
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:55 PM   #21  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Yeah, today sucked. Sorry to be a downer. It's just been a bad day. i actually went UP a pound on the scale...even though I drank extra water yesterday, ate under my points AND exercised. So I was mad today and ate more than I should have. AND it's TOM. So I'm crying AND eating
No WEED today...
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:28 PM   #22  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I'm almost done with my water for today had nuts for a snack....bad bad, but i am almost done with my water. that's a big bonus for me
Old 06-06-2007, 08:54 PM   #23  

Did someone say free Chipotle? My favorite meal there is something like 800 calories, so I am glad I didn't know about it!!

Jasonslea - COngrats on the loss

Paula - sorry about your Dad, hopefully they can clear those clots out of there in no time.

Michelle - how's your Dad doing?

Treighsie and Holy - TOM sucks and that's all there is to say about that!

It's rainy and cool here. My son's school is on a five-day bike trip through western Wisconsin, so I know they are getting it, too. Poor wet, frozen kiddies. Ah well, it's good for them to have a little challenge. I'm just glad it isn't me

W: It'll be done by the end of the day
E: I ate really well today. Best day in a long time
E: YBB and probably a little treadmill time
D: I think I am going to turn in early with a favorite book - which means I better hurry and get the exercising done!
luja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:51 AM   #24  

Good Morning ladies- Schools out! Yippee!! All 4 grandkids are going to the in-law GPs for the rest of the week. The oldest will have to come home on Sunday so he can go to band rehearsal on Monday. They are practicing for a parade on the 19th.
I went to visit my dad last night and talked to the nurse. She said they are not talking about a filter for the blood clots yet. They are going to see if the meds help first. He still has the congestion in his lungs. The therapist came in and said they had him sitting up for a long time.
She said he asked where his Sausage gravy and biscuits were. That is what he would be eating if he could eat. That's too funny. He seems to still have a good sense of humor when he's awake. I couldn't get him to open his eyes again while I was there. He was asleep most of the time. He did tell me good-bye before I left.

Tracy- I hope you are feeling better today. We all have bad days. Shake it off and move on. You are doing great.

Holyteror- Nuts aren't that bad for you if you don't eat too many. You can do this!

luja- Can you believe I've never eaten at Chipotle's? You guys make me think I've missed something. I would have to drive 20 minutes to get to one so I guess I should be glad it's not closer.

I'm off to take my shower and then to the dentist for my cleaning. YUCK!
Old 06-07-2007, 07:49 PM   #25  

Paula - it is good that Chipotle's is 20 minutes away. It's a dangerous place

I'm doing great with exercise and water this week. Could do better with food. So my goal for the rest of the challenge is going to be to write down every last thing I put in my mouth and calculate the calories. It's never been something I like to do, but it is helpful! So between that and planning my meals ahead of time, all will be good!!!

W: They'll be done before bed (I need to do them earlier in the day so I'm not up all night peeing!)
E: Tae Bo and Treadmill (Tae Bo boot camp - I am not sure I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow!!!)
E: Breakfast dinner - I was the paragon of virtue. Lunch, not so much. Went to BK
D: Write everything down and plan tomorrow's meals
luja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:16 PM   #26  
Calorie Counter

Hi Im here. only a quick moment.
Any ideas on a quick protein fix? fruits/veggies are easy but I need a quick protien to eat with them. I've been going for cheese and peanut butter but I am looking for a change. Doing well today although water has been lax (I needed lots of coffee today)

My long week starts tomorrow. Production is supposed to be back up sometime tomorrow so breaks will be sparce for the weekend. Eating plan:
6 am banana and peanut butter
8 am slimfast shake
10 am apple and cheese
noon salad with hard boiled egg, turkey, and cheese (all weighed out of course)
2 pm mango (maybe with cottage cheese)
dinner chicken and broccoli whole grain rice

(this is the basic. I like eating the same thing everyday because If it is working it is easier to get back in habit.) DH wants a plan too, mostly fruits and veggies with little carbs.
I am really trying hard to get myself down 5 pounds by the 4th, (I will settle for anything though!)

cant wait until production starts then I won't have to worry about working out on my on days, 8 miles is good enough of a workout if you ask me!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:37 PM   #27  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

jen: how bout some deli turkey/ham n lite cheese wrapped in romaine lettuce leaves??
Old 06-08-2007, 10:05 AM   #28  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Hoyteror-i was thinking the same thing.

Shari-The yougut actully tasted like sour cream. I thought it was good. But is was greek yogurt which is a little creamier.

Jeni-Glad to see you. Sounds like you are keeping pretty busy still. Your eating plan looks great!

Tracy-Just get back on track.

Luja-WTG on the recommitment. I attempted to write everything down and feell off. Next week I will start writing my food plan out ahead of time. That actully works best for me and then I don't have to think about food at all.

Just a quick post before I start my day.

W-Get more of it. I haven't done so well here.
E-1 hour walk/jog
E-on plan. I am doing a 9 day detox.
D-Do some things I've been putting off.
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:48 PM   #29  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Hi all!! I'm back on track, I hope. I weighed in at 135 this morning... it's funny because I gave up the last 2 days and really didn't care. I don't understand.

Today I did my 1 hour cardio (ouch) and I've drank my water!! And I'm on track for points!
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:05 PM   #30  
Calorie Counter

Holyterror that sounds great I will have to try it.

I didn't get in all the protein I wanted today. (I hate being hungry) So far I am doing well, but I think I am going grocery shopping when DH gets home. I need some good fruits and veggies to help me (plus I am out of my quick protien fix stuff). I might make up some chicken tonight for lunch tomorrow, nothing like a good hunk of chicken to help get your protien intake up. Plus I think I am going to give up my slimfast shakes (which I love as a quick breakfast) for a whey protien shake (not as yummy but drinkable). Okay all I must go!!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote