Old 05-28-2007, 01:41 PM   #121  

Height: 5'6"

hi everybody hope u r all doing great and enjoying the holiday
nina:congrats u did a great job and happy belated birthday

snow:keep up the good work coz slow and steady wins the race

helpme lose:way to go

well its my second wedding anniversary today and my baby girl also turned 10 months TODAY im cooking a all-my-hubbys-fav meal and during all this week i have been eating coz my period is coming n i was so tired all the time n so hungry n i only lost about 0.5 pounds but starting from tomorrow im going back to my diet
strawberryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:42 PM   #122  
Jillybean

S/C/G: 203/199/150

Height: 5'4"

Cat- I do have my rest day on the weekend. Saturdays we are usually at the softball field all day so that seemed like the best day to rest. On Sundays I plan on going to a nearby park with lots of walking trails and try to do a different one each week. Thank you for the warm welcome.
jarwood150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:16 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

I am so excited to be back on track with my weight loss. Over May I lost two pounds which isn't so bad considering my injury. I made a whole new exercising schedual so that I can rehabilitate my back while still losing weight. I am so excited for a four pound loss in June!
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:42 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 194/165/135

Checking in quickly. No loss this week, but no gain. Getting off track a bit.
Resetting myself this morning, there WILL be a loss next Monday!
Barb
barbmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:26 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 266/245/176

Height: 5' 9"

Default Tuesday!

Hi all:

just had my fave nutrisystem lunch--whipped potatoes with cheese. Yum!
Have a cold--yesterday I did some strenuous gardening for about 2 hours. I am a little sore. I may skip walking today!

Strawberry: .5 pound is better than no loss at all--thats great--keep it up.

Kt--great job in losing even tho you had to cut down on exercise. I had to rehab my knee and actually it was a lot of exercise even tho I couldnt do much walking--you have a great attitude!

Barb--you have lost 6 lbs so far in the challenge--that is great. Sometimes you do stall after a big start--thats the way it works. You probably will lose by next week.

Have a great week everyone!
Snowbrocade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:58 AM   #126  
small steps equal success

S/C/G: 186/152/135

Good Morning Chicks,

Welcome Jilly!!!! I woke early this morning and tried out the hiphop ab video I borrowed from my neighbor. It was pretty hoppin for 5am but an excellent workout. I'm going to order the DVD I liked it so much. It will be a good alternative when I can't find the time to get to the gym. I'm still holding steady at 153-155 depending on the day so I'm going to try a little calorie cycling to see if it will help with this plateau.
Sno your doing great with nutri system. Hope your cold gets better quickly.
I'm spending hours in my gardens each day but most of the grunt work is finished so the rest of the spring/summer should just be maintance. I'm eating spring veggies from my garden now and have blossoms on my tomatoes and peppers so summer must be fast approaching. My mini goal from now until July is to be in good shape so when it's time to on the bathing suit I actually will.

Have a great week everyone,

Nina
40 before 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:18 AM   #127  
Jillybean

Good morning ladies. I am going to fess up early today. I am not up for working out today. Last night was a pretty bad night. We had to take our beloved dog Brownie to the animal er and have him put down. He was a chow/husky mix and 20 years old. He had cancer and was just in so much pain. My husband is just devastated. So forgive me ladies, I will get back on track tommorow, I promise. Have a good day.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:49 AM   #128  
Can't Never Did Nothin'

S/C/G: 212/166/140

Aw, Jillybean I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. It sounds like he was very loved and well taken care of, especially having reached the ripe old age of 20. That's really old for a larger breed. It's such a hard thing to do, isn't it? But it's good that we can end their suffering peacefully when nothing more can be done.

Take care, and I'm so sorry for your loss.
Catmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:07 PM   #129  

Default condolences

Hi Jilly:

I was really sorry to hear about your loss. It is so hard to lose a beloved pet, especially after so long, and to see your DH so devastated. Hang in there--it is to your credit that you care so much. Keep us posted.

Sno
Old 05-30-2007, 01:11 PM   #130  

Default Wednesday

Hi all:

it is a weird week when you have monday off, huh? I keep forgetting what day it is!

I admit I hopped on the scale and I am down another pound from Monday's weigh in. I wont post it till next week tho. Feeling very motivated but draggy from cold. Did a lite walk and my leg exercises yesterday.

Nina--I wish so much I could have a veggie garden--I live on top of a mountain and not only is the soil pure clay but I think the wind keeps things from growing well--I have tried to grow tomatoes and beans and other veggies but they dont thrive. Good to hear to hip hop ab review--I havent received mine yet but am looking forward to it.

Have a great day everyone and keep us posted on how its going!

sno
Old 05-30-2007, 01:52 PM   #131  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

Jillybean- I am sooooo sorry to hear about your pupper dogger. We had to put our 12 year old Dobie to sleep last month and the pain and grief of it all nearly killed us. Especially my DH who raised Ollie from a pup. A friend, in consolation, told me the thing that made me feel best. She said " Doing the right thing shouldn't have to hurt so much." and I believe that. You do what you have to do because you care for your pet. They love us so much when they are here with us and they rely on us to do the right thing when they are in pain. I am so sorry for your loss. I truly am.

Nina- I am so glad you liked the Hip Hop Abs routine. I love them. My stomach feels like a linebacker's right now it is so tight! Like in cheesy movies when the guy punches a really BIG man and the big guy doesn't feel it, but the aggressors hand is totally brusied! Ha ha... Anyway... those videos WORK and I am ready to show off my new moves on the dancefloor!

Snow- can't wait til you get yours!!! I hope you like them!

Good afternoon ladies! Sorry I have been MIA. I have a crazy schedule right now. You may not hear from me much in June as my office is sending me to Germany for 14 days. Should be great for the diet though. We do so much walking on these trips and as I will be traveling with HS students, no German beer to get in there and mess with my progress!

This weekend is going to be a landmine though. I am traveling with Shriners! They are a fun group and raise money for a really great cause (children's hospital) but GEESH..they eat steak, potatoes, chips, candy and drink CONSTANTLY... I will have to have an extra dosage of !

Well gotta go get some work done Hope everyone else is doing well!

Last edited by aimin4thin; 05-30-2007 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Oops- hit post accidentally!
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 02:55 PM   #132  

hey jilly i fell so sorry for u n ur husband but the good thing id that ur pet got rid of its pain and agony humans who have cancer experience so much pain inspite of all the painkillers n just think of these poor creatures the animals who cant tell us about their pain so what u did was an act out of love n he will always be a part of ur lives may u recover from the grief soon
snow :u r doing great im really impressed

aimin: best of luck for ur trip and congrats on ur abs im also working on building my exercise endurance n then i will order the dvd

nina: i love gardening but i dont have a garden u know my father grows all the veggies at home specially the herbs n home grown veggies taste so great

hope u all have a great day n keep up with ur goals bbye
strawberryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:40 PM   #133  
Goodbye Fat!

Just to checkin and say I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I have been so busy at work that the last thing I want to do when I get home is get on the computer. I'll check in tomorrow!
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 07:18 PM   #134  

Default hiya

Jilly: will lose 30lbs by Labor Day
KT: will lose 17lbs by Labor Day
Lekiha: will lose 20lbs by Labor Day
Fitmom: will lose 40lbs by Labor Day
Jasmine: will lose 50lbs by Labor Day
Holly: will lose 35 lbs by Labor Day--6 down, 33 to go
Catmint: will lose 35 by Labor Day
Debbie: Will lose 32 lbs by Labor Day--5 down, 27 to go
Dcapulet: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Da--2.5 lost 17.5 to go
Strawberry: will lose 35 lbs by Labor day--7.5 down 27.5 to go!
Aimin: will lose 15 lbs by Labor Day
Dust: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day--1 down 19 to go!
Nina: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day--1 down 19 to go!
Abe: will 25 lbs by Labor Day
Dolly: will gain a max of 25lbs during pregnancy
Luxor: will lose 34 lbs by Labor Day
Barb: will lose 32 lbs by Labor Day--4 down 28 to go!
Sno: will lose 34 lbs by Labor Day--7 down 27 to go!
Old 05-30-2007, 10:51 PM   #135  
Jillybean

Thank you guys for all your support. It means alot. I have to admit, I fell off the wagon today. Heartbreak and food do not mix well for me. Hopefully, I will do better tomorrow. Thank you again.