Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 12:14 PM   #46  
Elizabeth

S/C/G: 233/158/145

Height: 5'6

Woooo Hoooooo......

Congrats to all of the binge-free chickies!

We CAN do this!!!! Even if you have a bad day or few days, jump back in!

Wishing everyone a binge-free and happy Sunday!
Old 05-07-2006, 04:22 PM   #47  

I agree! Everyone is doing such a good job--even just being aware and willing to talk is a success. My week has been so-so in terms of actually stopping when I'm full, but I've done a pretty good job of eating just when I'm hungry. Are we all up to try again this week?

I'm gonna try some of those suggestions. Especially putting up half the food when I get it. Most of the time I stop for a few minutes, but then start again because it's right in front of me and it tastes so good. So I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:26 PM   #48  

i've been having a hard time, it seems like it should be so simple to control myself, but its not. ive started to notice what some of my triggers are though. when i feel bored or lonely is when it tends to get bad. and then the second half of the problem is to "make up" for a binge, the next day i barely eat until dinner time-and then i binge all over again.
good job to everyone who has been staying on plan! you guys are really strong!
Old 05-08-2006, 07:33 AM   #49  

Height: 5'-2"

Latinpear... Even if you binge the previous day, make sure you eat breakfast, lunch, etc. I forget the percentage that just being hungry can set us off on a binge, but it's really high.
Hang in there, hon!!

I'm closing this thread as I've started a fresh one for this week. Same name with an updated date. See you there!
Closed Thread