Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-08-2006, 08:28 PM   #1  
I want to loose it all!

S/C/G: 265/230/145

Unhappy I am in need of serious support

Help me!!! I can't believe what has happened to me in these past 2 weeks. For a while, I had lost 30 lbs, and now all of a sudden, when life throws me a whole bunch of curve balls, I have gained 20 of those unwanted pounds back. I know a lot of it is stress from my divorce and current relationship, not caring about what I am eating, and doing a lot of over-eating, once again, eating all of the little debbie snacks in one session, impulse buying junk food, and living at wendy's and mcdonalds. What do you do when you have succeeded, and then come to a horrible downfall like this? PLEASE HELP!!!
Cholie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 08:38 PM   #2  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

You know what...I have had many bad days lately, but as my Mom says....Tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it....start fresh, and pick yourself up and try again! I use food to feed my stress anger, sadness, an emotional eater...but I try to do something else when I feel like I'm going to feed my face with food to satisfy those emotions. I try to go for a walk, or take a bath or focus on something else, or I drink some water and that usually helps the craving pass....

Hang in there, tomorrow is a new day! Leave the past in the past, and move forward! You'll get there!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 09:15 PM   #3  
I want to loose it all!

You are right. Tommorow is another day, but its just the guilt that I have with letting myself do this after what I had accomplished. Thanks for the suggestions on how to deal with emotional eating.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:15 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8"

Don't beat yourself up over it too much. These things happen to the best of us. You're under a lot of stress and that's probably any diet's worst enemy. Like Amanda said, tomorrow is another day, you pick yourself up and start again.

We've all bee there. Just move on and forget about it. We're all in it together!

Good luck!
friendlykat4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 09:21 PM   #5  
I want to loose it all!

I will try my best....thanx :0
Old 05-09-2006, 01:14 AM   #6  
BLB

S/C/G: 192/192/132

Don't feel so bad. Im having such a hard time sticking to anything right now, and i think its due to stress as well. I don't know why i continue to binge, when i know how awful im going to feel in the long run. Just know your not the only one facing the same obstacles.

take care
BLB is offline   Reply With Quote