Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-15-2011, 11:07 AM   #1  
Kristen Denece

S/C/G: 196/196/140

Height: 5'4

Default Called out

I have always been a binge eater, overweight kid, overweight teen blah blah blah... I went from 239-156 it took a long time but I got there and its exciting but the binge eating is out of control, I went form 147-156 in a little over 2 weeks all because of binge eating. There was a time when I had it under control and it was when I was posting and reading all of the inspirational stories in this forum so here we go again! I tried OA going to a meeting once a week, even did a retreat but it just was not the place for me. I love the title of this forum "Chicks in control" Because I NEED to be a chick in control and from the looks of it there are a bunch of wonderful in control people on here that I would love to take a que from. I have a plan going into controlling my binges and that is too #1 read the threads and post (ill try not to get annoying and whinny ;-)) #2 stay busy/get a hobby for when Im at home (suggestions GREATLY appreciated) #3 write down what I eat/ journal and make sure my calories are higher during the day.
So my reason for frantically and honestly almost desperately posting is because last night I got called out. I still live at home with my mother I just started going back to school full time for exercise science and last night in front of my boyfriend she called me out about where all the food in the house had gone when she'd just gone grocery shopping the day before. He knows about my binge eating disorder and he just feels helpless and wishes there was something he could do. I hate making him feel like that, I just want to be in control of my life, all aspects of it. I really appreciate there's a place where I can come vent about this with people who are struggling with the same issue and gain tips and insight about this disorder, Thank you for listening!
KristenFlynn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:03 PM   #2  
Kristen Denece

S/C/G: 196/196/140

Height: 5'4

Thank you for the tips! :-)
KristenFlynn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:11 PM   #3  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

Hey Kristen.

Firstly, congrats on all the weightloss so far! You have come a long way

Ouch, being called out infront of you boyfriend must have been terrible. So sorry for this! It shouldn't have happended that way. I agree with the hobbies. What are your interests? Try finding a hobby that you enjoy!

Good luck forward and just shout if you need help or advice
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote