3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Binge-free challenge ~ June 14 - 20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/204584-binge-free-challenge-%7E-june-14-20-a.html)

nmgirl 06-17-2010 08:38 AM

DAY 3 FOR ME TODAY!! im happy im actually going more than one day without binging... my cat just had her kittens after i deep cleaned my room yesterday.. 5 HEALTHY KITTYS :) so im going to have my hands full for a while..

paris81 06-17-2010 08:56 AM

Starting day 38! I'm going out of town today until next tuesday, and I don't know if I'll be able to get online during that that--but I'll be with you all in spirit--wish me luck!

nmgirl 06-17-2010 09:02 AM

Good Luck Paris Have Fun!!

LataJones 06-17-2010 09:35 AM

Thanks Tyla!

Starting Day 21.

katerina11 06-17-2010 09:47 AM

I've been doing no sugar for a while. I had over 60 days. Last night I ate four mini hershey's candies. I felt like such an addict doing it, too. It was humiliating. :o Thankfully, I got awful stomach cramps and a horrible dizzy feeling from all that sugar at once, so I'm less prone to doing it again.

Day one for me.

tater tash 06-17-2010 10:18 AM

Day 13 for me!
Didn't come close to binging last night, but a girlfriend and I went out for sushi when I was tempted to over eat. I may have had one bite past full, but I've walked out of there feeling SOOOOO much worse. I walked out very satisfied. Then we went for a glass of wine downtown and started talking frozen yogurt. Instead we went for least a .5 mile walk down downtown and back - another bullet dodged.
On another note, I met someone recentely who I'm really interested in. Even though I had been binge free for over week (last weekend) when I saw him last, I still felt really down about myself and carried no confidence. Well, a small group of us are going to the city tomorrow night and I want to feel my best. SO, my plan is to eat real clean the next two days, especially. My plan is to drink water only (as my beverage choice of course) to flush out whatever I can before Friday night.

What's almost a bigger problem... I dont know what to wear!!

Good luck today and congrats everyone!!

motivated chickie 06-17-2010 11:05 AM

Apparently, I read this thread as: "Binge Free for All Challenge."

I have binged for 3 days in a row and the scale says I am 8 pounds up from Monday.

There is no reason for me to binge today. I don't have any urges to binge and I am done with the sabotage. So today I commit to sticking to my usual eating plan and running my usual 3 - 4 miles.

I have a first date tonight, over coffee. No food is involved, which is a very good thing. My body image is not good at the moment, but the date is about having a conversation, not walking on a runway.

Wish me luck. I'll let you know how the eating and the date goes.

tyla 06-17-2010 11:41 AM

129! :yay:

motivated chickie, good luck tonight. Walk in with confidence and have fun!! You'll do great! Let us know what happens.

Can't wait until Friday, then the weekend. :carrot:

Tyla

dangerouscurves76 06-17-2010 11:43 AM

Day 4 for me! Yesterday, I almost slipped off the wagon. I had a snack sized bag of "diet" chips and stole a few of my friend's french fries at dinner. Well that was a huge mistake! The bag of chips were disgusting! A complete waste of 110 cals. Why didn't I stop eating after the first one...who knows? And the fries I had made me crave more carbs. I chugged water the rest of night trying to drown my cravings! Went to bed dreaming of Dunkin Donuts! Never again....never again!

Have a great binge-free day everyone! :dust:

KimL1214 06-17-2010 12:28 PM

Day 1 AGAIN

girlonfire 06-17-2010 01:47 PM

I lost track of the days...don't think I've binged but definitely overeaten. Day 1 again for me.

TheBunneh 06-17-2010 04:42 PM

Day 2.

Lizaly 06-17-2010 05:33 PM

tomorrow is going to be day 1 again :(

eryn s 06-17-2010 06:44 PM

Day 6. Coming up to a week now! I managed 8 days last time. Little bit nervous about the weekend but I'll deal with that when I get there.

harrismm 06-17-2010 07:16 PM

Day 2