3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks in Control (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/)
-   -   Binge-free challenge ~ June 14 - 20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control/204584-binge-free-challenge-%7E-june-14-20-a.html)

dangerouscurves76 06-16-2010 08:28 AM

Day 3 for me! :carrot:

I can't believe being accountable for my binges is working! Last night, I had to run into the dollar store for a few things. Typically, I stock up on all kinds of junk food for myself. But I managed to stay strong and walked out of there with my self-respect intact. :D :D :D :D :D NO Junk food for me!

nmgirl 06-16-2010 08:42 AM

Congrats dangerouscurves!!

Today is day 2 for me.. i stayed busy cleaning and down sizing all my lovely junk lol so i may finish the task today in my room uh oh lol. i made a new goal for myself.. i have 35-40 lbs to loose and i plan on going to las vegas for my 21st birthday thats in a year and 5 months lol i know its a long time but thats what i wanna work for.. im trying to get my head straight.. ive just been so lazy ive let everything go to crap.. my apartment.. myself... im trying to regroup all my emotions.. and my life again.. i just dont have anyone really to talk to.. i cant talk to the DH bout it because hes always joking about things.. so i say something he makes it into a joke darnit.. sorry dont mean to complain :) GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ON YOUR BINGE FREE DAY TODAY!

tater tash 06-16-2010 09:07 AM

Just woke up to Day 12!
With summer classes, working, all the work entailed, and working out I am too exhausted to binge, nor do I have any desire to waste the little workout time I can fit in.
It's 6 am - time for what I hope stays a jog.

Good luck and congrats everyone!

LataJones 06-16-2010 09:29 AM

Starting Day 20. Have a great day everyone.

KimL1214 06-16-2010 09:53 AM

Great job everyone!!!
Okay, so I had to start over. We had a big BBQ on Monday and I ate 2 burgers and 2 dogs... definitely more then needed, plus some chips and pasta salad... ugh! Well anyways! Yesterday was a good day and the goal is for today to be one as well. So starting day 2!!!

paris81 06-16-2010 10:27 AM

Starting day 37!

TheBunneh 06-16-2010 10:32 AM

Okay, I can't remember what day I'm on, and while I haven't binged I haven't exactly been a good girl either. So here's to another day number 1.

tyla 06-16-2010 11:08 AM

Day 128! :yay:

Foxxy and Tater, I feel exactly like you do. The longer I go, the longer I want to keep going. :running: :strong:

NMgirl, thank you! All the best to you today! :hug:

Peachy, I used to do the same thing when I was away at college. :hug:

Paris, congrats to you! :congrat:

LataJones, great job! :congrat:

Good luck to all of us today! :dust:

Tyla

motivated chickie 06-16-2010 11:27 AM

I stumbled on Monday & Tuesday. Great way to start the challenge, right? ;)

But I am still here and am very motivated to have a clean eating day. So, I'm still part of the challenge.

fruitlady 06-16-2010 01:05 PM

Day 7 for me, I usually can't go this long. but I think I will this time!

tater tash 06-16-2010 02:54 PM

fruitlady - it may not get easier everyday, but just keep thinking you've gone this far, do really want to start all over again??

I'm trying to avoid less carbs, but I had a piece of toast with breakfast and a 6in' sub from Subway. I havent over eaten at any costs, but I dont feel all that satisfied and I feel like I'm going to be hungry most of the day. It's not even hungry, its just a 'light-headed' feeling. I just need to get some more protein from somewhere to get my through work to prevent me from be ravenous when I get home this evening.
NO overeating, NO binging, EVER! - I think I'm going to stick with that rule.

Keep up the good work everyone. And even though some days are harder than others, stay strong!

fruitlady 06-16-2010 06:34 PM

Tater tash- thanks, your right. You need to eat some fiber or protien. Fiber actually fills me up longer than protein. You'll do fine, stick to your rule, sounds like something I should tell myself when I want to binge.
I went over my calories today by 200 and I thought to myself, what is the difference, I might as well just blow it, even though i wasn't even hungry. Then I quickly popped a piece of strong minty gum in my mouth. After 10 min. my craving to binge was gone and I made skinless boneless chicken tenders for my dinner. I'm fine now, and I know I will make it til I go to bed.

eryn s 06-16-2010 06:46 PM

Day 5. Went food shopping today and managed to resist buying any of the foods that trigger me to binge and any unhealthy snack foods, so at least if I do binge/overeat it'll only be on strawberries and grapefruit!

harrismm 06-17-2010 12:20 AM

Day 1

Lizaly 06-17-2010 01:33 AM

day 1 again.
I was doing really good yesterday until very late at night I thought it was a good idea to prepare my lunch for today. I prepared my lunch, had one bite and then finished it up plus some other stuff. I should've just gone to bed. I was so tired, I would have fallen asleep right away.