Old 03-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #271  

S/C/G: 192.5/163.4/160

Height: 5'8"

I see no one has posted here since January. I am thinking of starting MM next week and am looking for some inspiration to motivate me. If anyone out there has had good results with Metabloism Miracle I would LOVE to hear about it. Thanks in advance.
camaswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #272  

S/C/G: 185.4/183.6/169

HI!! I am still out here. Haven't posted much since no one else is here. I spend alot of time on www.miracle-ville.com which is run by Diane Kress the author of the book!! It is a paid forum, but not too expensive.

I started MM in August, I FEEL better, no more brain fog, or draggy times in the afternoons, I have lost 15 lbs and around 18 inches since then,

It WILL work !! I have seen it on the forum as well, many many great reports of success!
Jump in and ask questions!

Last edited by auntnelly; 03-07-2013 at 08:55 AM.
auntnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #273  

S/C/G: 192.5/163.4/160

Height: 5'8"

Thank you aunt nelly! I didn't like the idea of paying for that forum, but you are right, not too expensive. I lost well on another low carb diet, but am gaining frighteningly fast. When I read MM, it totally makes sense that I would- I have never found my maintenance level of carbs. Congrats on your successes.
camaswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:16 PM   #274  

I did not want to pay either, however, I was having trouble with step 2 and I needed some advice.
I was able to go on the forum, and actually email personally to Diane who has helped me through my issues. Much cheaper than a dietitian for sure!
Old 08-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #275  

Hey all, I am curious that we can't get a mm support group going here. Is it because everyone hangs out over at Miracle-ville? I am a member there, but just wondering about folks here.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #276  

S/C/G: 200/195/125

Height: 4' 11"

Hi all i am new to the Metabolism Miracle...just bought the book. Has anyone had any success with the diet and where can I find bread with 5g carb???
RTBRLVR99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #277  

Hi
I have had great success. I am on a paid forum ran by Diane Kress and many people there have had much success.

The bread is hard. Sara Lee used to have 5 carb bread but they changed it, but they do have a 6 carb bread and I use that and cut off the top crust. It is Sara Lee De-lightful wheat I think.

Even so, always check each time you buy since they some times change things.
I have tried to find a link to the information and can't find anything.

Lots of folks use tortiallas or wraps.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #278  

S/C/G: 200/195/125

Height: 4' 11"

thanks i will look for the bread what is that paid forum??
RTBRLVR99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #279  
bgz

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default Hello-- Is this thread still active?

Hi,
Just read this entire thread. It was very helpful. I don't know if anyone is still out there or not. It looks like it has been a month since the last post. I have been looking for a good forum for 13 weeks. However, I have never posted on one before.

I haven't joined MVille, we are in the money crunch too! Do you think it is really helpful?

I am on Step 2, starting week 6 tomorrow. In step 1 I lost 8 1/2 lbs, and 15 in. After the 4th week of Step to I have lost 10 lbs, and 21 in. The inches lost is wonderful! But mentally you still want the lbs to go away faster. I Measure and weigh once every 4 weeks.

Someone mentioned the ole' extreme wellness tortilla not being exceptable?
I think that post was a year ago. I just bought more last week, wouldn't they have change the nutrition info by now if they were incorrect? I have been using them all along and the diet seems to be working. If i continue to use them on step 2 how many carbs should I count them as?

Thanks for all the recipes!
bgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:01 AM   #280  

I just started MM on Tuesday. I've been trying to join the Mircle-Ville forum for four days, and I'm getting an error message. I've tried two computers, three different browsers and even tried signing up from my phone. I get the same message every time "A problem occurred please try again". I've filled out their support message twice and sent a message on facebook but no response yet.

Has anyone been able to sign up for the forum in the past few days?
kpar712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #281  
bgz

Height: 5' 2.5"

No, I have been getting the same messages. I will try again in a couple of days. Maybe they are having webhosting problems.
bgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:03 PM   #282  

I know nobody has posted in here in 3 months, however, I usually look for success stories before I try a new diet and wanted to share mine.

I quit smoking 4 years ago and since then gained 70 pounds. I read my metabolism was supposed to go back to normal after maybe a year but it never did. My MIL is diabetic and recommended this to me saying I had already mentioned almost all of the symptoms of met b before she even discovered the book herself. Since all other diets were too hard to me to sustain and I never had any lasting results I gave it a shot.

I just finished my first 8 weeks and I've lost 12.6 pounds (half of those in the first week) and 16.25". I still have to go another few weeks on Step 1 simply because there have been several things I've accidentally done wrong. However, knowing that I am still really happy with my progress.

Most importantly, this is a diet I can stick to. I never did well with diets where I had to count everything...now I just count the carbs and either avoid something or have at it! I LOVE carbs, but the difference in the way I feel is worth giving them up.

I haven't joined miracle-ville, but my MIL swears by it.
beanunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #283  

Default Looking for more info/support/tips

Hi,
I just ordered this book today, hope to really start after the holidays. While looking for reviews, I came across this thread. How's everyone doing? Any tips? I need help with this as I suck at dieting, mainly due to lack of support from my husband and stress. He's a great husband, don't get me wrong, but not big on dieting or eating healthy, and as a full time working mom, I'm constantly under stress.
Thanks in advance!
longislandmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 07:23 PM   #284  

Today is my day one of MM. I'm guessing I'll join the official miracleville forum, but reading this thread I feel like I got to know you guys. I feel the same as at the end of a good book where you I just love the characters. I'm sad it's over! I hope you all are off living life and doing well!
Quickfeet is offline   Reply With Quote