Old 01-21-2007, 01:28 PM   #46  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone, I'm having a day of quiet. The temp is a little warmer and I put all the pups out with Molly and the cats too. Thank goodness. None of them are coming back in unless it gets below freezing again. Poop patrol is officially taking a break. LOL.

Me and my DD went out to eat last night at a Western Sizzlin. We both ordered a steak and the food bar. I had way too much to eat. I ended up bringing the whole steak dinner home. But had baked chicken, spinach, salad and some SF jello and cantalope. I was totally miserable all night long. I don't know why I over-eat sometimes.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:26 PM   #47  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by aud View Post
DO notice that when I'm in Bread Machine Bread Binge-mode that I virtually stop drinking my water-plan. (??????)
I do this too....stop drinking water when Im eating crap! Just when we shouldnt. I totally agree

So far so good today. Got my 2 mile walk in, eating is good. I think I'll make a l/c pizza for supper tonight.

Have a great sunday ladies.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:49 PM   #48  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone, I have not been on program well at all today. Need to find my way back. I plan to exercise tonite. Not sure what's came over me. I'm eating too much of the right foods it seems. Kick in the butt needed, please.

I'm a little stressed out, No a lot stressed out over my oldest step-daughters financial problems. It always trickles down to us. I'm just sick of it. Her DH got paid on Friday and they went to his company banquet last night. Even with depositing his paycheck of $1200.00 they were still overdrawn and that is with a $600.00 overdraft protection. OMG, she convinced him the ATM machine just isn't working right. A friend of his from work picked up the tab for their dinners. I have begged my DH to talk to Samantha's husband but he won't do it. I would love to get him alone and talk to him but it would pretty much cause 2 divorces, probably theirs and my own.

Her DH asked why we didn't get him a Christmas present. I did, it was a nice jogging suit since he works out all the time. I am sure since Samantha picked it up and it had the tags on in case it didn't fit, that she took it back and got the money and spent it. I'd sure like to tell him this. Also, she didn't buy my DH a gift. Says she did, but "just keeps forgetting to bring it". What a crock.

As you all can see, things never relax any around here. It is constant upheaval with all this crap. I have trouble sleeping. I feel completely exhausted most of the time. I'm sure some of it is my chronic illness but I think it's partly due to chronic stress also.

Anyways, send up prayers for me for peace of mind.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote