3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   Introduce Yourself!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/54559-introduce-yourself.html)

chickeroo 02-07-2009 07:04 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name:chickeroo

Age/Age Range: 20

Family Life: i'm still a kid

Hobbies and Interests: playing piano, watching movies

Favorite Music: brit pop, classic rock

Favorite Color(s): blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: step aerobics

What are your fitness/health goals? I've permanently changed my eating habits and I want to lose about 100 pounds (yikes).

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? simple activities like walking up stairs started to wear me out and i would get short of breath. it's time for a change!!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? definitely my emotional connection to food

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?
1. keeping consistent with exercising at least 4 times a week
2. sticking to my new three food groups: whole grains, veggies, and fruit (also lean meats)
3. not relying on food to make me happy/cheer me up

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : i just want to look as good as my friends!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? oooh this is a major goal for: when i'm at my goal weight i want to buy an outfit at banana republic!!!!!!

LisaJean 02-11-2009 10:26 PM

Screen Name: LisaJean

Age/Age Range: 29 1/2 (for real!) :)

Family Life: Awesome husband and stepdaughters age 13 and 16

Hobbies and Interests: Homework, reading, cooking.

Favorite Music: REM, Kraftwerk, New Order, Bob Dylan

Favorite Color(s): Blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Cycling (indoor and outdoor)

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to lose about 80 pounds and never see it again.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Nothing in particular. There was that one time a few years ago when a friend asked about my "due date"! I guess part of the reason is that I really do want to have a baby, and I know that I'm in no shape for either pregnancy or parenting right now.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I love food!! And not the fruit, vegetable, and skinless chicken kinds. The baked, fried, rich, and chocolate kinds!

1. Keep up with the exercise
2. Avoid fast food
3. Control portion sizes

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Um... Jessica Alba? Haha that'll be the day! :)

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Cute stuff from Victoria's Secret... and maybe, just maybe, a sweet pair of leather pants!

ashesnat 02-13-2009 12:14 PM

Screen Name: ashesnat

Age/Age Range: 25

Family Life: Newlywed with 2 puppies that are our kids. Tinkerbell is a 2 year old Boston Terrier that only weighs 8lbs & Petey short for Peter Pan is a 7 month old Boston Terrier that weighs 17lbs.

Hobbies and Interests: I love to spend time with my husband, dogs, family, friends and reading

Favorite Music: country

Favorite Color(s): Red

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Right now Walking the dogs outside when its nice

What are your fitness/health goals? My goal is to get healthier and to lose 60-70 lbs to reach that healthy weight.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? It was my wedding 3 months ago. When I got my pictures back and realized how big I looked and how the top of my dress looked too small.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Being hungry. I have a hard time with will power when I am bored or just want to eat.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to less, work out more and not cheat so much

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I just want to fit in a smaller size and look as good as my skinny friends

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Everything! lol

munchievictim 02-13-2009 12:53 PM

Screen Name: munchievictim (and boy, am I)

Age/Age Range: 18

Family Life: I live with my grandparents while I'm in college

Hobbies and Interests: good movies, good books, writing, painting, music, hanging out with my friends, hiking..

Favorite Music: Led Zeppelin! The Doors! Pink Floyd! Jimi Hendrix! Janis Joplin! Bob Marley! I could go on and on...

Favorite Color(s): red

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: yoga, the treadmill, outdoor walking/hiking/rock climbing (I wish I knew how to get more rock-climbing in!)

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to lose seventy pounds overall. My short term goal is to be able to run a whole mile, which I've never done not even in school during those damn humiliating Presidential Fitness Tests.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Seeing the big 2-0-0 on the scale for the first time. This year I have reached both my lowest weight ever and my highest weight ever.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Well, I've been afraid for awhile that I might be a compulsive over-eater...okay haha 'might' is a laughable term. I'm like a rampaging rhino in the kitchen when I get on a binge swing. I'll eat anything. And the urge is so strong that I most often can't/won't deny it. But now I know that all of that is just an excuse, and nothing is as strong as my own mind.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1) I need to excersize more, 2) I need to get in more veggies, 3) I actually need to eat more calories, because if I don't watch it (or actually, if I watch it too closely) I'll only eat around 800 calories a day because I don't want to have to write down all that extra food.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My best friend. haha. She's away at rehab right now (yikes) and when she gets back next year I want to be SLAMMIN'! :)

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? All my cute clothes that I could wear at my low weight! I want to be able to fit into my favorite jeans without the button tearing off (wearing through my second button now, should give way any day. for the record, it's not so much because of my giant fat bulges but more my rough nature--I ripped the fabric one day trying to yank them on and now the button area is fragile. But, if I was skinnier, they would button without strain and there would be no problem.)

juls64 02-15-2009 10:41 AM

Screen Name: juls64

Age/Age Range: turning 45 on Thursday

Family Life: Married, son in the Navy, daughter at college- pretty much an empty nester

Hobbies and Interests: scuba diving, walking, etc

Favorite Music: classic rock, country, most anything that is upbeat

Favorite Color(s): Blue, navy blue, baby blue, royal blue, etc

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: walking, some weights, some video (Tae-Bo is favorite), shooting hoops, an assortment

What are your fitness/health goals? To lose about 30 pounds and get more fit

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Just knew my weight was creeping up there and that I was sitting around too much in the evenings after work. Also, I am a plumber and want/need to stay in good shape to continue being productive on the job

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? love pizza and beer!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Cut out junk food, exercise regularly, be consistent

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : not too worried about that

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? ??

Nothing at all !!!

skinnynene 02-15-2009 01:51 PM

This is me

Screen Name:
Skinnynene

Age/Age Range:
28yrs old

Family Life:
I have 4 beautiful children: Niki-11yrs old, beautiful girl who loves fashion and boys
Taylor - 6yrs old, a girly-girl who still gets dirty and loves soccer and drill team
Kevin - 5yrs old, a total boy who loves anything to do with cars/racing
Loryn - my new baby currently 6mo old, very happy, peaceful baby
Married to the love of my life. He spoils me and makes me feel beautiful no matter what my weight/size.

Dental hygienist

Hobbies and Interests:
I love reading and cycling

Favorite Music:
rock, country, hip-hop...everything

Favorite Color(s):
blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:
i love spinning class, tae bo videos, and my treadmill

What are your fitness/health goals?
i want to overall do a 100-mile bike ride, but right now i'm trying to lose about 50lbs

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit?
I saw a bulge in my jeans where my belly is and i've never had belly issues

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?
sticking to my plan...i'll lose a few pounds and think that i can handle a little cheating but end up going way overboard and gaining it all back

I need more stanima, toning, to lose the new belly and saddlebags

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I want to look better than my sisters and some of the other drill team moms

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?
just a fancy dress for a night out with my hubby...it's hanging in my room so i can see it everyday

Sara480 02-16-2009 05:53 PM

New here

Screen Name:Sara480

Family Life: I am single have no kids

Hobbies and Interests: Music, Reading, Cooking (is what gets me in trouble with my diets)

Favorite Music: I listen to everything

Favorite Color(s): P!NK

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Walk away the lbs is good for me!

What are your fitness/health goals? I would like to get down to a healthy weight of 200lbs That's healthy for me because I weigh inbetween 450-480

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My knee Pain

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Sticking to certain foods.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? More exercise, drink more water, eat less carbs

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My best friend

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? These cute pants that I bought. :) :carrot:

Shell1919 02-17-2009 10:56 AM

Screen Name: Chell

Age/Age Range: 45

Family Life: Divorced with two teens

Hobbies and Interests: Drawing, painting, ART

Favorite Music: Rock, altrernative, jazz, classical, blues BUT favorite band is LiVE.

Favorite Color(s): i love them all

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: if i have to pick i like walking.

What are your fitness/health goals? to learn how to eat healthy, and develope a routine of exercise.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? when the clothes i bought for 'when i need more room' got tighter.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? eating properly

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to start them all at number one.

(Evil motivation :devil: ) Who do you want to look better than? ;) : i would love to look better then i did right after my divorce...

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? little girly t-shirts .

rosycheeks 02-17-2009 10:40 PM

Screen Name: rosycheeks, real name is Ashley.

Age/Age Range: 19 years old.

Family Life: Mom's only child, 1/5 and the youngest for my dad. I live with my mom, as does my boyfriend. We're working on finding our own apartment, though. :)

Hobbies and Interests: Journalism (writing in general), spending time with my boyfriend/friends, partying

Favorite Music: I'll give anything a shot, but I tend to gravitate toward the "indie" scene. I like anything with a good beat and bearable lyrics. :)

Favorite Color(s): It's a tie between green and yellow!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: The elliptical is basically my love. It's always kicking my butt in the best way.

What are your fitness/health goals? I'd like to climb down from the "overweight" bracket.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? There hasn't been a specific indicent, I've just always felt like the chubby girl and I'm finally fed up with it. People around me insist that I'm not fat but I know I'm not skinny and I'd like to feel sexy.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Passing up food! I have the biggest sweet tooth out of anyone I know and sometimes it's hard to resist the urge to give in.

<b>What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?</b> 1. staying motivated, period. 2. self-control. 3. exercising more often!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Kim Kardashian, Shakira.. I want to be curvy and sexy!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A bikini for the first time in my life. That'd be nice. :)

jenb39 02-18-2009 12:36 AM

Screen Name: jenb39

Age/Age Range: late 30s

Family Life: Mom and teenager

Hobbies and Interests: Making jewelry, camping, reading

Favorite Music: Rock, alternative

Favorite Color(s): Black

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Circuits, treadmill, walking

What are your fitness/health goals? Lower blood pressure, shrink to size 18 and take it from there.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Doctor wanted me to be on blood pressure medicine.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Moderation - I want what I want as much as I want when I want

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? AGain - moderation and portion control

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : No one really, I just want to look healthy,

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? shorter skirts and heels w/o pain

wit06002 02-18-2009 12:22 PM

Hi, Im new :)

Screen Name: Wit06002

Age/Age Range: 22

Family Life:

Currently living at home with my parents, but in two months spring semester will start and I'll go back to living in a huge appartment with 6 other girls.

Hobbies and Interests: Music, art, cooking, being outside! :), friends, movies

Favorite Music:

Oh man I could never have a favorite...It really all depends on the mood but, I like some classic rock, pop, country....I like it all

Favorite Color(s):

HA!! this is even harder than the music thing....I dont know...I love them all! Im totally an art person so like...even the yucky brown poopy color has a place in my heart :) but I DO tend to favor anything bright and bold!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:

MMmmmm I sorta hate exercise :) but I suppose I really do like sports...I just dont have a lot of opportunity to do sports right now.

I want to be cute! :) I dont need to be thin I just want to be able to shop in normal stores at normal sizes and feel good and healthy, I want to be able to go for a jog without feeling like my lungs are going to claw their way out of my chest, and I want to stop hiding behind my clothes!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit?

Well...this isnt my first attempt at losing weight...but its usually the same thing. I'll see myself in a picture, my clothes start getting tight, and I am acutely aware of my double chin.

Sweets...man, valentines day was killer! I love those sugar cookies with the pink frosting....and they were everywhere that whole week. Also I get the munchies late at night and it makes me want to eat the whole kitchen! ha ha I am resisting though...some how.

#1 Find an exercise or activity that I really enjoy and am able to do on a regular basis.
#2 Keep up the diet when I return to school
#3 DRINK MORE WATER!!!!!!!!

(Evil motivation :devil: ) Who do you want to look better than? :

All of my roomates!! Hey...it heavy competition in an appartment full of cute girls...I need to stand out!!!!!!!:carrot:

Well I deffinately cant wait to STOP wearing sweaters and jackets with EVERYTHING I wear, and I really want to be able to wear cute stuff. There isnt a whole lot of really cute plus size clothes...I manage. But I'de like to be able to just walk into any store and be able to find something I like.

moralitylikeart 02-18-2009 08:15 PM

Screen Name: moralitylikeart

Age/Age Range: 19

Family Life: very big family but I'm 3 hours away in college with my best friend and boyfriend

Occupation: student and housing and residential life desk and mail assistant

Hobbies and Interests: I'm big on art and literature, I'm a photographer for my school newspaper

Favorite Music: the shins! neutral milk hotel, animal collective, arcade fire, and ratatat

Favorite Color(s): teal and brown... and gray

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: elliptical, pilates, and running outdoors

What are your fitness/health goals? lose 25-30 pounds

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I lost 10 pounds this summer with the same goal... by christmas I has gained it all back and then some. I stepped off the scale and decided it was time :/

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Time. Sometimes it's hard for me to feel like I have time for the gym on top of everything else, but I try to go 5 times a week.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Changing up my routine and upper body strength (I have none).

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: Not better than, but I want to be as fit as my boyfriend and sister

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? my BATHING SUIT confidently!

Misora 02-19-2009 09:52 PM

Screen Name:Misora

Age/Age Range: 28

Family Life: Live with parents, sister and special needs nephew (I would love to move out but my family needs all the help they can get at home and I would miss them. I always got lonely when I lived alone before.)

Hobbies and Interests: knitting, video games, baking, gardening (I know I need healthier hobbies!)

Favorite Music: filk, folk, classical, opera, golden oldies, techno

Favorite Color(s): greens, blues and purples

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: walking but I want to get back into weight lifting. When I stopped in high school I could bench press 100lbs which isn't bad for a girl!

What are your fitness/health goals? I've got the crazy goal of riding my bike to work one day. I live 7 miles and the roads are kind of busy but the thought of being able to do that in a set time and not be a sweaty panty mess is amazing.

I should probably say when I hit the 300 mark but to be honest it happened one day when my mother was complaing about having a bunch of hamburger that was going to spoil so she made lasagna. I looked down into the dish of oily greasy pasta and meat with no veggies and thought "Am I my mother's garbage disposal now?" It's been 2 weeks since I've eaten a single meal my mother's cooked and I've lost over 7 lbs. I'm hoping that she'll see my example and cut back on the meat and start serving vegetables.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I don't like to work out alone. My sister and I work out and walk but she works on her feet and is often too tired to go. I need to get in a better habit of working out.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to find the calorie range that leaves me with energy but losing weight. I need to work more 'non excercise' activity into my day (things like riding my bike which I hope to do for fun not just for excercise) and I'ld like to get to the point that I know what to eat by looking at it and not by looking it up and doing a bunch of research but I don't know if that's even possible.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : *looks around* To be honest I want to look better than my ex best friend. She lied to me so she could borrow several thousand dollars and when I found out I haven't spoken to her since. We're related though so I keep getting updates. I admit I was really glad that she hit 300lbs before I did and she's getting ready to have bypass surgery and while I don't think it will happen I would love to lose more weight than her. Sadly enough if this is the motivation I need to get my own life in order I'll take it!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Anything not from a plus size store. As far back as I can remember we shopped in the plus size girls department and when I was older at places like Lane Bryant and Catherines. I would love to get to walk into a New York and Company, zip something up and buy it.

loveLauren 02-19-2009 10:16 PM

Screen Name: lovelauren

Family Life: Four brothers, two sisters(including my twin sister). i currently live with my bf and his family.

Hobbies and Interests: reading. classic films. walking. listening to music. writing.

Favorite Music: anything upbeat

Favorite Color(s): Pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: stationary bike/sometimes the wii fit.

What are your fitness/health goals? My goal is to lose 40 punds. I've already lost 10

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? When my bf's nephew was taking photos without me knowing and i caught a glimpse of me eating cake. i baught a scale and realized in 3 months i gained almost 25 pounds.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I hate veggies. Finding something low cal is hard.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1.) start excersizing a llittle more 2.) drink more water 3.) give up diet soda

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? :My bf's perfect sister in law. She's so petite after having her baby and just loves to point out how she only drinks water and eats healthy and can still wear her skinny jeans before her daughter.
What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? shorts!

Phyxius79 02-20-2009 04:21 PM

Screen Name: Phyxius79

Age/Age Range: 29 (almost 30)

Family Life: Married for almost 8 years. Two dogs and five horses that take all my time and money, so I have no children! My mom and dad who are near by - mom is losing weight with me! Sister and her five kids are close too!

Occupation: Office Assistant/Secretary at my father-in-law's business. (My Husband works there too)

Hobbies and Interests: Spending time with my husband, family, and animals. Trail (horse) riding, fishing, camping, gardening, anything outdoors. Also like to read, watch movies, and some small things to do like paint by number and puzzles!

Favorite Music: anything from 80's hair bands to today's country

Favorite Color(s): Blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Just starting but really like the Hip Hop Abs. Also just got a few Julian Micheals DVDs

What are your fitness/health goals? My goal is to lose 50 - 60 pounds, feel great, and have awesome self esteem again!! And ride my horses a lot more - I didn't ride once in 2008.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I was tired all the time, feeling yucky, and hate my life. I wanted to live again.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I hate veggies a lot, not to mention I have no patience, but I am learning.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1.) learn more about what is good and what is better 2.) eat better, I have changed but need to change more 3.) Work on resisting cravings.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? :
My mom. I love her dearly but I should look younger and healthier then her. Right now she weighs less them me, looks good, and I feel stupid when we go places. I want us both to look great!!!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? My old swim suit, size 12 jeans, shorts, and lingerie that I feel sexy in!

shymeggie 02-23-2009 10:35 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: Shymeggie

Age/Age Range:38

Family Life:Married with 3 human kids and a farm full of goat kids

Hobbies and Interests:I love to read and knit and garden big time.

Favorite Music:country and old time rock and roll

Favorite Color(s):blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:right now gardening if that is a workout ?

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be able to bend over without my belly flub getting in the way.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Looking at the pics from my daughters sixth grade graduation.OMG when did I get that big ????

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Snacking and comfort eating

1. exercise every day
2. control what I put in my mouth
3. keep a food diary

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Every woman who my husband looks at

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? nothing at all and feel good doing it !

Jushave2try 02-25-2009 12:50 AM

Screen Name:Jushave2try ;)

Age/Age Range: 22

Family Life: An 11 month old son and his dad/my bf

Hobbies and Interests: I kinda like to workout, sports

Favorite Music:

Favorite Color(s):red, green, wearing yellow

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:stair master and cardio kickbox

What are your fitness/health goals? to be healthy and lose weight

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I was sick of coming up with excuses when I would say I would start and wouldn't

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? OVEREATING

1. Maintaing a rigorous work out schedule
2. Cutting/eliminating sweets
3. Stop overeating
(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Some1 I have in mind :devil:

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A smaller size pair of jeans and a bikini and a nice top that will not show any "rolls"...just about everything actually even shoes

cammieb 02-26-2009 01:21 PM

Screen Name:cammieb

Age/Age Range:

Family Life: My mum and my beautiful 1 year old son.

Hobbies and Interests: Wow, a lot of stuff. lol. Horseback riding, acting, singing, dancing, reading, writing, and Harry Potter.

Favorite Music: Favorite music to listen to is rockish type stuff i.e. fall Out Boy, Paramore, etc To sing, pop and classics, and to dance to, hip hop and swing. For relaxation, piano music.

Favorite Color(s): Forest green and silver.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I really like the elliptical and I like climbing stairs. Also interval training.

Being thin enough to model again, but doing it healthy this time.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I looked at pictures of me on a cruise with my cousin and I looked like this huge blob next to her.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Not giving up when I feel discouraged

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I would have to say doing more cardio (I get in about 30 minutes a day), keeping track of everything I eat (Sometimes I'm too lazy to track the mustard), and starting weight training.

Adriana Lima. I'm soooo jealous of her. :P

A bikini

twilight 02-27-2009 12:01 PM

Screen Name: twilight

Age/Age Range: 40s

Family Life: married, kids are grown

Hobbies and Interests: gardening, frugal/green living, reading

Favorite Music: alternative, blues, anything acoustic

Favorite Color(s): black -- for clothing

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: walking

What are your fitness/health goals? lose weight

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I've gained 50 lbs over the last 10 years (about 5 lbs per year). The other day I faced this reality -- at this rate I'll hit 200 lbs in another 2 years.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Facing myself in the mirror -- wondering how I let it get to this point.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Overeating after work, spending less time at the computer, staying motivated.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : That hotsy-totsy that always flirts with my husband :s:

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Jeans without an elastic waist, especially those Levis I have stored under the bed!

army wife 83 02-27-2009 09:44 PM

Screen Name: army wife 83

Family Life: Married for 3 years

Hobbies and Interests: Really into my church, love to sing/dance, read, make lists, crunch numbers, and as of late.. EXERCISE!

Favorite Music: Reggae, Jazz, Oldies, Polynesian Music

Favorite Color(s): Purple / Blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Elliptical!

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to get to a healthy BMI, which for my height is 145 lbs.. 20 down, 90 to go. :)

All of my clothes started to suffocate me & I REFUSE to buy new ones.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? eating OP when around friends/family

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? not binge when I eat something sweet, less refined carbs, vary my workouts

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: I definitely want to be skinnier than my husband for ONCE!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Lingerie ;)

Lizzyg 03-01-2009 09:12 AM

Screen Name: Lizzyg

Age/Age Range: 27

Family Life: I was just married July 27, 2008 :) but we've been together for 10 years :) We have 2 very spoiled chihuahuas. We adopted Cocoa first, and he's 4.5, and we found Pixie for free on Craig's list, and she's 5. We've had Cocoa for 4 years, and Pixie for 2 years. No children, and no plans to have any :)

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, movies, tv (I love Grey's, Private Practice, Fringe, House, Ugly Betty, Big Love, United States of Tara, True Blood, and Lost)

Favorite Music: anything really. I dont like most country or hard core rock or rap music. But will listen to everything from classical (I played violin for 6 years) to eminem or something. I really do like most everything :)

Favorite Color(s): Sage green

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Jillian Michaels is kicking my butt these days :)

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to get under 200 lbs. Its been so long since I was, and once I get there, I'll figure out if/how much more I want to lose. I just want to get to a size where I can shop at regular stores and the regular section, and not be pushed off to the dark, not well stocked plus sized section.

Well, I hit 290 (I think it was higher, but I dont remember, it just never was 300) and I lost about 15??? lbs in 2007. I gained some back, and started 2008 around 280. I wanted to get married July 2008, and I didn't want to weigh that much. My sister was making my dress, and I didn't want to be so hugely fat and have her know my measurements (she's always been thin). I ended up around 250 for my wedding. I also didn't want to buy size 26 jeans, and I was pushing that size at 290.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Not binging.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Exercise - I think I can step it up and do more a day, but I dont. And with diet, stopping at 1 portion, even if I do have the calories for more.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: I dont really have one. Maybe just to be thinner so my patients dont mistake me for my former co worker who is 20 years older than me, heavier than me, and has 3 kids. I'm tired of them confusing us just because we're both fat. I'm 27! I dont have 3 kids, and I dont want to look like I have had 3 kids.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Hmm. I dont know. I'm comfortable wearing anything now. I'll wear sexy lingerie for my husband, I'll wear my bathing suit at the beach and not care about others. And I'll wear tank tops in the summer now. So I'm not sure. I just dont want to be huge anymore.

ladyinweighting 03-01-2009 08:03 PM

Screen Name: Ladyinweighting

Family Life: Widowed with a Dear Daughter and Son-in-law

Occupation: Mainly retired, but part-time online college faculty

Hobbies and Interests: Genealogy, Scrapbooking, Reading, Scrabble, Dieting, Travel, Exercising, and Reading.

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Elliptical, Bike, Treadmill

What are your fitness/health goals? 140 lbs.

Developed Type 2 Diabetes.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Evening eating.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Drink water, Eat fewer carbs, Eat fewer calories.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A pair of size 12 petite pants I bought for a Spring Pants Challenge

blonde08 03-05-2009 03:39 PM

Screen Name: blonde08

Age/Age Range: 18

Family Life: mom, dad, two brothers. boyfriend of 3 years.

Hobbies and Interests: computers, scrapbooking, tv, movies

Favorite Music: country

Favorite Color(s): purple, pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: elliptical, ddr, treadmill, rock n' roll stepper

What are your fitness/health goals? be in the healthy bmi range

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? last summer

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? keeping it up

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? veggies, exercise in general, and fast food

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I want to stay thinner then my bff, i know its horrible

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? bikini

Vegaspunkermom 03-07-2009 12:01 PM

Screen Name: VegasPunkerMom

Age/Age Range: 26

Family Life: Husband & Our amazing 3 kids!

Hobbies and Interests: Shopping, scrapbooking, reality tv, gambling, etc.

Favorite Music: Everything, depending on my mood.

Favorite Color(s): pink & black

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: On-demand exercise workouts (BL, Jillian Michaels, Skinny *****, Exercise TV, etc)

What are your fitness/health goals? To be at "normal" weight & BMI for my height.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Had my tubes tied because we're done having children, and was tired of feeling like a "frumpy mom" I want to be a MILF!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? exercising!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? exercise for a longer period of time, watching my nighttime snacks, & never stopping (even if I reach a plateau)

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: No one in particular, but I want people to look at me and think/say "She looks GREAT for having 3 kids!"

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? One of those cute bubble dresses, a tank top without flabby fat arms, and HOT lingerie for my husband without feeling yucky!

Sparkleshine 03-09-2009 03:40 AM

Loosing Weight feels GREAT!!!!

Hi,

When I was slim I had no food issues, weighing myself and watching what I was eating didn't even enter my mind. I ate what I wanted when I wanted. No problems with weight until I had my oldest son. I couldn't fit into my clothes, bought bigger clothes, weight continues to increase so do clothes. Before I know it I'm up two/three dress sizes.

Around 6 years ago, I did loose lots of weight by calorie counting but I didn't eat healthy and ended up looking gaunt and terrible. So much so people thought I had a serious illness!!!! I eventually started eating and got my figure back but didn't know when to stop. My weight has been up and down ever since.

I've been trying to lose weight for a wedding this summer and since January I've lost 18lb. My weight is 162 and my target is to reach 140lb. I'm 5ft 4in.

I've been trying to eat healthy food and watching what I'm eating. So lots of fruit and veg and less processed, fatty food.

I'd like to monitor my weight loss (can someone tell me how to add one of those cute counters) I'd like to see my weight loss come DOWN.

Laine 03-09-2009 10:50 AM

Screen Name: Laine

Age/Age Range: I'm 27

Family Life: Happily married with a 7 month old baby :)

Hobbies and Interests: Painting, reading, crafts, cooking, walking, watching movies

Favorite Music: Goo Goo Dolls, Sarah McLachlan, George Winston, Death Cab for Cutie, A Fine Frenzy

Favorite Color(s): Pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Walking!

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be in running shape again

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? There wasn't a particular thing...I just want to lose this weight and be healthier

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Bingeing

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Be more mindful of what I"m eating, get off the couch more often LOL and drink more water

(Evil motivation :devil: ) Who do you want to look better than? ;) : My sister!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? My fave jeans

daydreamer 03-09-2009 11:43 AM

Screen Name: daydreamer

Age/Age Range: 36

Family Life: married with 4 kids

Hobbies and Interests: who has time for hobbies with 4 kids?

Favorite Music: almost anything

Favorite Color(s): depends on my mood

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:elliptical

What are your fitness/health goals? I'd like to get down to about 135, and be toned

just tired of being fat and not liking what I see in the mirror

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? finding time to work out, and binging in the afternoon

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? not binge when sweets are around, vary my workouts, stop my obsession with the scale

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: my sister

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? a cute bathing suit

Tacklenurse 03-09-2009 03:12 PM

Screen Name: Tacklenurse

Age/Age Range: 50s

Family Life: Married 39 yrs, 2 children, 6 grandchildren, 1 chiweenie

Hobbies and Interests: Crochet, quilting, hand-held games, and fishing

Favorite Music: Christian

Favorite Color(s): Red and navy

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Swimming

What are your fitness/health goals? Lose 122 lbs in one year

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Drs visit and hurting knees

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Fast Food

1. Writing down what I eat
2. Exercising more
3. Learning to say "no"

Who do you want to look better than? : My self as I am right now

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Clothes that fit rather than clothes that hide.........

jennsreadytolose 03-09-2009 03:43 PM

Screen Name: jennsreadytolose

Age/Age Range: 23

Family Life: just me and my boyfriend

Hobbies and Interests: shopping, going to shows, music

Favorite Music: rock

Favorite Color(s): lime green, teal

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: currently my jillian michaels 30 day shred dvd, it's tough but addictive! I am going to try and take a stab at running.

What are your fitness/health goals? To get down to a size 6, be able to run as long as I want and not feel tired, eat healthier.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? A recent photo, it was a real eye opener. It's burned into my retinas lol.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? So far it's changing my eating habits, I'll exercise, fine. Can't give up the fast food though.

1) diet diet diet
2)working on my form with squats and lunges, they make my back hurt
3)To eat breakfast (it makes me feel sick eating that early sometimes)

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?
Well the image of myself in my head, if that makes sense. The image I see of myself that looks and feels great. The image that makes me feel like I am going through **** now, but will be worth it in the end.

This awesome lime green bikini I wouldn't even dream of wearing right now.

lady1liz 03-10-2009 12:16 AM

Screen Name: Lady1Liz

Age/Age Range:32-33

Family Life:Married mother of twin boys

Hobbies and Interests:Not to many these days

Favorite Music:Raggaeton,merengue,hip hop,house,etc.

Favorite Color(s):Purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:treadmill & walking

What are your fitness/health goals?I'm currently @ 172 lbs. I want to hit 140 lbs before the year is over

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My husband telling me "I want you to KNOW that you're fat"

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? exercising, I'm motivated but I'll do it one day and then not the other ... then I'll start over again but then get disappointed when I see NO results.

NO CARBS
MORE exercise
NO fast food

myself BEFORE I got married (140 lbs):dizzy:

I'm currently a size 14 ... I KNOW I'll never really fit in a "0" but my goal is a size 6-8.

DeniseW 03-12-2009 12:03 AM

Screen Name: DeniseW

Age/Age Range: 29

Family Life: Husband of over 10 years and 4 kids 3 boys one girl. 9,7,4,& 3

Hobbies and Interests: Scrapbooking, Baking, Playing with kids.

Favorite Music: Alittle bit of everything, but mostly Country

Favorite Color(s): Hunter Green

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Treadmill, Wii Fit.

What are your fitness/health goals? To fit Comfortably in a bullet prooof vest. TO not feel so out of shape carrying 20 extra lbs with my uniform on..

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I went to Walmart to buy Diet food told the cashier I was starting a diet and she said "good I could tell you have gained weight" It was a slap in the face.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Getting the headaches to go away. My body is use to having everything it wanted and quanity it wanted. Having less food shrinking my stomach is something to get use to.

1) Hitting the gym more
2)finding more varieties of food to eat,
3)staying under my calories per day

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?
I don't want to look better then them but my friends, I want to go out with them and not feel like the fat girl.

All of the clothes sitting in my closet with the tags on. Some are almost brand new got down to the size I wanted wore them once or twice and gained weight back. I'm ready to wear thouse clothes again! Soon.

just_a_dreamy1 03-18-2009 06:36 PM

I'm back...

Hi, everyone! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting back to my goal weight again :)

Screen Name: Penelope

Age/Age Range: 25 in July.

Family Life: Just me and DB. We have one angel <3

Hobbies and Interests: Nature, photography, reading...

Favorite Music: A little bit of everything.

Favorite Color(s): Yellow and blue.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Walking, biking, dancing

What are your fitness/health goals? Lose 20 lbs

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I just finally felt ready to get serious again. I've gotten to goal before, but I let stress sabotage me.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Binging :mad:

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I think I'm already doing great on my good days, I just need more of them :D

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Myself at my current weight!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A bikini :o

mythreesons 03-18-2009 08:04 PM

Screen Name: MyThreeSons

Age/Age Range: 36

Family Life: Married with three young boys (ages 3, 2, and 9 months)

Occupation: Currently a stay at home mom. . .pre kids, I taught children with special needs for 10 years

Hobbies and Interests: my boys, baking, reading

Favorite Music: very eclectic...DH;s band is pretty good (they play classic rock)

Favorite Color(s): blue, green, red, yellow (it all depends on my mood)

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: walking

What are your fitness/health goals? Lose 75 lbs and get healthier

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I want to be around for my boys. I want to be able to run after them without losing me breathe. My boys are definitely my biggest motivation.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? My all or nothing attitude. If I cheat I figure I screwed up and I binge for the rest of the day.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Having a consistent exercise schedule. Realizing that everyone cheats and that if i do, I need to jump right back on the bandwagon.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? either of my sisters (both of whom I love to death)

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? a nice fitted tank top

brooksrm 03-20-2009 11:14 AM

Screen Name: brooksrm

Family Life: Single, lived alone when in college and then moved back in with parents and sister, 1 cat (mine), 1 dog (family's) who hates me

-Full time program specialist for a MRDD residential facility. Basically, I work in a house (not a nursing home, just a house) that has 8 guys who have mental and physical handicaps and other staff and I provide care for them. Repositioning, meals, entertainment, hygiene, you name it and we help them with it.
-Part time sales associate at hallmark
-Until recently, and hopefully soon again, graduate student. Got the MA, aiming for the PhD next.

Hobbies and Interests: Reading sci fi/fantasy, new movies, teaching myself crafts (e.g., knitting, cross stitching so far), games, and lately, working out.

Favorite Music: Anything but country! I like rock, pop, "emo", some metal, latin, R&B, classical, vocal, you name it and I probably have a CD of it.

Favorite Color(s): Green!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: The elliptical at the gym! And swimming.

What are your fitness/health goals? To feel healthy (accomplished), and to first get out of the "obese" range, and then out of the "overweight" range (not yet accomplished)

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Having high cholesterol, being at an all time high weight, and seeing my pictures of our vacation at the beach was kind of what started it. Renewed motivation in January, when I usually resolve not to make resolutions.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Food! I do love junk food and high sodium food and eating out, which is a deadly combo of the two.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Some days, I need to pack more to eat at work because I don't eat ENOUGH calories those days. Need to improve upper body strength. Need to learn healthier alternatives or makeovers for my junk food cravings so I don't feel deprived and then binge later.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My sister the stick!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? You know, I haven't really thought about that. Maybe a swimsuit where I don't look like a jellybean from the side? Jeans from a normal department would be lovely.

amynbebes 03-21-2009 12:52 AM

Never did one of these

Screen Name:amynbebes

Age/Age Range: 32

Family Life: Husband and 5 kids, Anna-Rebekah 13, Logan 12, Christian 7, Ethan 6 and Adan 8 months

Occupation: desk work at local sheriff's office and full time student going for nursing and an associates in arts

Hobbies and Interests: reading, photography

Favorite Music: punk, ska

Favorite Color(s):don't really have a fave

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:yoga

What are your fitness/health goals? to get to 145 and then see from there, to be able to run in a 5k and to keep up w/my snotty ;) 12 yr old on the soccer field

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My "fat" pants getting tight, seeing pics of myself

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? avoiding fast food

1. more consistent cardio
2. cut down on diet soda
3. make sure to get plenty of veggies in

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : no one particularly, wait, I know who now ;)

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? a rockin' pair of Seven jeans preferably in size 6-8

maresquare 03-22-2009 08:03 AM

Screen Name: none

Age/Age Range: 16

Family Life: I live with my momma:o) my brother is a Marine, and he lives away from home. I go to my dad's house ever other weekend.

Occupation:Sadly, nothing at the moment. I quit my last job back in January.

Hobbies and Interests: Playing rugby, singing, dancing, piano, being with friends, driving, traveling, astronomy, READING, music.

Favorite Music: I can honestly say everything.

Favorite Color(s): I love aqua blue and orange.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Rugby practice!

What are your fitness/health goals? Run 3 miles nonstop.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? It's kind of been a gradual downward slope, and I've realized I need to get back to the top.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Eating balanced meals. However, yesterday while fooling around online, I discovered mypyramid.org, and it's from the Department of Agriculture. It lets you know the certain amounts of different foods you should be eating each day, and there is a meal planner on there as well. As soon as I get back to my mom's tonight, I'll be grocery shopping, and I'll use some of the planned menu for inspiration.

1. No binging
2. Little extra things that add up and hinder my weight loss (like one extra piece of cake a week. sometimes, if you do it often enough, it's HORRIBLE.)

Who do you want to look better than? : To be honest, I really don't know.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A bikini, navel piercing, and a really cute babydoll dress (without looking pregnant, of course)

Maddie89 03-23-2009 10:00 AM

Screen Name: Maddie89

Family Life: at the moment my family life is pretty spaced out. I see my family once a month because I'm living away for college. When I go home I see my mum, dad, 4 sister and 2 nephews. Also on occasion I'll visit my grandmother in her nursing home. I adore my nephews. They are such wonderful children and some days all I can do is live for them.

Hobbies and Interests: Art, photography, family, friends, singing, dancing, college...that list can go on and on.

Favorite Music: I like almost anything. But I'm a fan of indie music and my favourite band is the killers.

Favorite Color(s): Red, green, teal.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: GYM! I'm a gym freak! Also BL power sculpt.

What are your fitness/health goals? I'm dying for the day that I can go for runs. thats my biggest fitness goal.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? it wasn't a sudden realisation I ALWAYS new I needed to lose weight but this time it was more a gradual realisation of what had gone wrong in the past, why I am really doing this and believing in myself that I can do it.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I suppose just DOING it. Some days it seems impossible to motivate myself to even get out of bed. My routine takes a lot of pre-planning and some days it's hard to find the energy.
Also learning not to beat myself up about things I do or don't do. Like today I slept in and missed the gym but I have to tell myself you had a terrible nights sleep and you can make up for it during the week and to not lose track of what I need to do for me today. ie stay on calorie intake and to PS!

1. Believeing in myself unconditionally.
2. getting in the exercise, it seems to me that I often have just focused on food which is ridiculous, I KNOW I need to get exercise in every day.

Who do you want to look better than? : Thats so evil but I love it! Definitely my sister. she's the one I've always compared myself to. But I'm not proud of that I wish I didn't feel I have to "live up to her standards"

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? short sleeved things, short shorts;) backless things and bikinis!!

stina1022 03-26-2009 07:12 PM

Screen Name: stina1022

Age/Age Range: 29

Family Life: I have a 3 year old daughter. My husband and I are thinking about having another baby. One reason why I want to loose some weight and get healthy.

Hobbies and Interests: Family and friends

Favorite Music: I like almost anything.

Favorite Color(s): Green

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Gym. For the 1st time in my life I actually love going to the gym

What are your fitness/health goals? I just want to be at a weight that I am comfertable with.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I have always been on a diet of some kind. I know it is all about calories in vs. calories out. Its time to just do it.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I am a emotional eater. I need to learn to control that. If I am having a bad day food always would make me feel better. At least for a while.

1. Emotional Eating
2. Emotional Eating
2. Keeping track of what I am eating

Who do you want to look better than? : I just want to be able to go to a store and find things that fit.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Shorts, I hate my legs.

3FCuser001 03-27-2009 07:28 AM

Screen Name: Shyanara

Age/Age Range:
a solid 29 :D

Family Life: getting married in August, have two lovely furballs

Anthropologist working in hotel accounting, looking for a more challenging job in a smaller hotel and a different country :cool:

Hobbies and Interests:
I used to play World of Warcraft a lot, but these days there's hardly any time for it;
I love to read fantasy and sci-fi;
I miss live action role playing and should get back into it;
Travelling is my life's essence

Favorite Music: Inkubus Sukkubus, Sisters of Mercy, New Model Army, Fiddler's Green, Runrig, VNV Nation... so it's a mix of goth, rock, electro and folk...

Favorite Color(s): dark purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I love PowerPlate, and I would give a lot to play rugby again, but well, wrong country :^:

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be able to run up to the boss' office and not be out of breath.

I've always felt I had to lose weight, but everything else always had higher priority. In February, after I finished the last exams of my most recent course (and are not planning on new ones soon) I decided that everything's calming down and I will make my body my priority this year.
Plus, I want to enjoy my wedding photographs and our honeymoon on the beach. :cool:

It takes so bloody long. I want it all, and I want it NOW!
It would be great if you could take out a loan on losing weight: look, I lose all the weight RIGHT NOW, and I'll stick with eating healthily and working out for years, I promise!
I'm the most impatient person in the world. :mad:

I need to actually go to my limit when working out and not be so comfy.
I need to learn that enjoying food does not mean I have to eat loads of it.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? everyone else :devil:

Flowing summer dresses in soft materials

Victoria 03-27-2009 08:49 AM

Hello everybody!
I am just a yang girl and the true is that i don't have problem with weight, because i like myself exactly how i look. But the forum is great, the problem who you talking about are absolutely real. So if i can help you i will do it.
Let introduce myself:
My name is Victoria, and I am 23. I am not married yet, and i working in administration. I love to travel and i love heavy metal! I like sport but i am not in my best form. But i want to tell you something, if you feel good don't changed. But if you think that you my feel better, take care yourself.

Good luck and remember. Every day is great , all is inside of you.
:smug: