3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   What did you resist today? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/246039-what-did-you-resist-today.html)

sontaikle 12-16-2011 07:59 PM

I am at my fiancee's party and there are COOKIES here. I had a chicken wrap with lots of lettuce and tomatoes for dinner so I'm not hungry (so it's a little easier to resist).

If they were homemade I would eat them but they're some packaged crap that I really don't want to eat...but they smell SO GOOD. Argh!

Trying to resist :( Haven't had any so far....

Unna 12-17-2011 02:07 AM

I didn't have any chocolate last night, even though I know my boyfriend keeps a few chocolate bars stashed in his suitcase for when he goes out of town.

I thought about them a whole lot though!

seagirl 12-17-2011 08:02 AM

I resisted sleeping in - I'm up and dressed for yoga and will be heading out the door soon.

sontaikle 12-17-2011 02:21 PM

I successfully resisted the cookies at the party!! Although I did have some other snacks at the party but I had budgeted 300 calories.

I also had a lot of unexpected exercise because I was the reigning champion at Just Dance 2 and 3 and played for about 2 hours straight...

Lyla 12-17-2011 04:59 PM

Tacos!!!!

fitterchick160 12-17-2011 11:02 PM

Tonight i went to my dads staff party and resisted the delicous looking Christmas cupcakes. I also was given 2 mcdonalds gift cards....CRAP

sontaikle 12-17-2011 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitterchick160 (Post 4140902)
Tonight i went to my dads staff party and resisted the delicous looking Christmas cupcakes. I also was given 2 mcdonalds gift cards....CRAP

Here's a neat lifehacker article about gift cards. Scroll down and check out the section about selling or trading unwanted gift cards: http://lifehacker.com/5867167/everyt...ing-gift-cards

You might be able to get some cash for those gift cards or trade them for a place you want to go to.

Countrybarbie24 12-18-2011 06:34 PM

I am also happy to say that today after left indoor flying and went to one club it was lunch time so my bf asked if I wanted something to eat. I was like yes!!! so we on way McDonald and I saw subway. I was like hey I want subway my bf like really I said yes so I got BLt with light mayo and lots veggies and mustard. I was so proud my self but did have lrg sweet tea from McDonald I can't give those up lol. I also drank like 40oz water last night for supper and 20oz this morning for brakefast

marmar09 02-13-2012 04:12 PM

Old thread but I like it. :D

I resisted alllll the yummy but unhealthy food my college cafeteria has to offer us everyday. BTW, we have 8 different cafeterias so it can be hard and this is only my second week on my diet but I've resisted so far. :D

Never knew I could have so much willpower. :)

freelancemomma 02-13-2012 08:08 PM

I made chocolate chip cookies for my kids with some leftover dough from a previous batch. I resisted eating any of the dough, though I did end up having a half a cookie.

F.

fitx35 02-14-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freelancemomma (Post 4215034)
I made chocolate chip cookies for my kids with some leftover dough from a previous batch. I resisted eating any of the dough, though I did end up having a half a cookie.

F.

Way to go! The fresh cookie thing is difficult. I'd been avoiding making them, but my kids were asking for ages. So we made small chocolate chip cookies yesterday, and I ate two that I'd made space for in my count.

My husband bough a box of doughnuts on Saturday and I managed to not eat a single one even thought they lingered in the house until Sunday afternoon.

armywifey83 02-14-2012 11:16 PM

Cupcakes, brownies, soda, juice, & candy!!

LGMongoose 02-14-2012 11:21 PM

Coca Cola! Im a pop-a-holic and have been sober for 2 weeks!

MsBrightside 02-14-2012 11:25 PM

Cheesecake! Strawberry cheesecake. It's my fav too!

Melokoton 02-15-2012 12:03 AM

Oh my gosh, I haven't had any fast food since the beginning of the year, and every now and then the cravings get so intense, but I resist!