3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   What did you resist today? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/246039-what-did-you-resist-today.html)

Fat2Skinny 12-10-2011 07:56 AM

I didn't cave in to the pasta and pizza my kids ordered, I simply ate a bowl of Raisin Bran and was satisfied.

sontaikle 12-10-2011 08:17 AM

Cold Stone. My friends went last night.

That was really hard, but I had no room in my calorie count.

CeeStahr 12-10-2011 09:34 AM

I went out for sushi last night. It's an all-you-can-eat menu and typically I order a spring roll, steak hibachi, fried rice, shrimp tempura maki and sweet potato tempura maki. All of that stuff is fried. Yesterday I ordered edamame (steamed soy beans), white rice, veggie hibachi, and only ordered avocado rolls.
It was definitely a test of strength to not order the mushroom tempura rolls - they're so yummy! But that's 500 calories vs. 170 calories in an avocado roll. No contest!

Countrybarbie24 12-10-2011 09:46 AM

I am having to resist eating to much and I made cookies for my bf so trying to stay away. I am making low cal dip tonight with pig and blanget I just have a cup of dip but I still have to watch my cal intake today. I am home all alone today so hoping I can resist today

natamars 12-10-2011 11:43 AM

Last night I bought Chinese food for my husband and son and didn't eat any...I went upstairs and sorted laundry instead. I didn't even want to look at the sesame noodles...

FatToFitWife 12-10-2011 12:30 PM

I went to a girls night party last night ... & planned for it .. I resisted cupcakes, lemon bread, cookies, cake pops, and another bread! I only had one Miles Hard Lemonade, few chips with salsa, and one piece of bread, and 5 nilla wafers. Considering whay was there, I'm proud :) I avtually left hungry, which never happens. Annnnd, passed up the long strip of fast food on the way home!

ModestVanity 12-10-2011 05:01 PM

Dorittos. My biggest weakness and enemy.
Thank god for will power, huh?

WannaBeLoserAgain 12-10-2011 09:54 PM

You guys are so good! Today was our family reunion and I did not resist anything. Lost control. I was really glad the Raindeer Munch was gone because that stuff is really good. I will be back in my comfort zone tomorrow. Why do I lose more control on vacation?

tessilette 12-10-2011 11:58 PM

today I resisted a nice big bowl of pasta!

124chicksinger 12-15-2011 11:36 PM

What else is new? Mac and cheese. If I could find a way to make that with zero calories, I'd eat it until I was sick of eating it.

Countrybarbie24 12-16-2011 12:51 AM

I have been resisting pnutbutter fudge... I am really wanting to give in and eat some but I don't want to gain back what I have worked so hard to loose. So I'm going to try keep that in mind every time I see it and am wanting it.

ArtyKay 12-16-2011 01:40 AM

I resisted a nestea with lemon...I took a few sips and didn't like the taste of it very much...but I considered drinking the whole thing just because I'd opened it! Ugh. Anyway, I dumped it in the sink.

But then I drank a coke, so I don't know if it counts. :p

rachaelm 12-16-2011 09:14 AM

I resisited the box of donuts sitting beside the coffee pot at work. Then walked past the holiday assortment of chocolate covered pretzels & nuts. Then bypassed the bowl of fun sized chocolate bars on coworkers desk. Man, I was tempted this morning.

Razorbackbritt 12-16-2011 02:14 PM

I resisted goodies in the break room at work. There was a big platter covered in foil, and I didn't even look to see what was under the foil. I just kept walking!

124chicksinger 12-16-2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachaelm (Post 4139746)
I resisited the box of donuts sitting beside the coffee pot at work. Then walked past the holiday assortment of chocolate covered pretzels & nuts. Then bypassed the bowl of fun sized chocolate bars on coworkers desk. Man, I was tempted this morning.

I think I would have had to punch everyone in the face on the way to my desk:dizzy::devil: