3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   What did you resist today? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/246039-what-did-you-resist-today.html)

trailerprincess13 03-27-2012 11:44 PM

Frozen Sweet Potato Fries

That's right, frozen sweet potato fries. I have a thing for frozen potatoes (tater tots, french fries, hash brown patties, etc) I walked by a bag at work...AN OPEN BAG, reached towards the bag.....then pulled my hand back:carrot:

gonnabfitmom 03-27-2012 11:59 PM

^^^ Make your own sweet potato fries at home! I love them. I cut up a sweet potato into 'fries', bake them in the oven and eat with ketchup. Sooo good. I have some every day.

I resisted godiva salted caramel chocolate. I had a chocolate craving, so I bought 2 bars, ate 1 serving and have not had another bite since. This is big for me. Never would this have happened three months ago.

DocAuD 03-31-2012 12:23 AM

Resisted the BIG bag of chocolate chips in our house

DocAuD 03-31-2012 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonnabfitmom;\

I resisted godiva salted caramel chocolate. I had a chocolate craving, so I bought 2 bars, ate 1 serving and have not had another bite since. This is big for me. Never would this have happened three months ago.

Just reading that made my mouth water.LOL.

freelancemomma 03-31-2012 08:30 AM

Resisted Nutella this morning. (I've been eating too much of it recently.) Had the jar in my hand, put it back down. Back in my hand, back down. Back in my hand... back down and in the cupboard.

F.

DocAuD 08-15-2012 11:40 PM

I resisted going to the quickmart for chocolate and iced coffee

JossFit 08-16-2012 08:33 AM

I've never seen this thread before!

Yesterday I resisted (though admittedly it's not usually hard for me to resist foods that aren't on my plan for the day) bacon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. yeah.

AmyAmy 08-16-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JossFit (Post 4439067)
I've never seen this thread before!

Yesterday I resisted (though admittedly it's not usually hard for me to resist foods that aren't on my plan for the day) bacon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. yeah.

Bacon cupcakes sound disgusting and delicious at the same time:dizzy:.

Today I resisting going on a binge. I spent yesterday binging on food after doing so well for over a month, and today I was so tempted to do it again. But I stuck to my plan.

JossFit 08-16-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyAmy (Post 4439121)
Bacon cupcakes sound disgusting and delicious at the same time:dizzy:...

I think you'd be surprised how well bacon pairs with sweets. Maple syrup and bacon? Right? ;)

I actually make bacon pancakes (bacon in the pancake itself) once a week or so.

angie7896 08-16-2012 10:04 AM

There were donuts in the breakroom this morning... everyone was walking around eating them... I went for a walk outside.
I think my sense of smell has intensified since I started watching what I eat! The donuts smelled awesome!

Ladybug10 08-16-2012 12:18 PM

I resisted ice cream cones/bars/sandwiches at the grocery store. I usually let myself have a piece once in a while but I had a feeling I was going to devour the entire box this time if I purchased any.

LovelyAndLosing 08-16-2012 12:57 PM

The other day I resisted free double chocolate cookies in the office. Even on good days, I'd usually take one, have a bite and throw the rest out. But this time, I completely walked by! I was very proud of myself. :-)

TripSwitch 08-17-2012 03:45 PM

Went to mexican restaurant for lunch today and I resisted having a margarita and having any entree that had cheese or sour cream... Had club soda with lime and just had salsa on my entree instead and it was very tasty...

mccull83 08-17-2012 03:54 PM

Cake....my downfall is always cake, but I've resisted all pop/cake/ice cream for 1 1/2 months now and feeling great!!

Mollewogg 08-17-2012 08:49 PM

My boss ordered lunch in for a working lunch meeting. I got the salad, but every lunch automatically comes with a large chocolate chip cookie. That's right...I resisted the cookie!