Old 07-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #211  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Default Day 89

Breakfast: Whole wheat toast w/pb and fruit spread, bowl of cheerios (299)
Lunch: Baked chicken sammich (250)
Snacks: Coffee (15), Gum (10), FiberOne bar (140), cereal crisps (70), sugar free rice pudding (70), multigrain cheerios (140)
Dinner: Ground turkey tacos (515)

Calories: 1509

I woke up feeling like crap today! I wasn't feeling good Sunday, and yesterday I was feeling really nauseous, and today hit me with double-nausea. Yuck. I don't know what it is, but I had the day off anyway, so that's a good thing.

I managed to get my dog out for a quick spin around the block and we saw a little wandering s-h-i-t-zu dog (I had to put hypens in that word b/c it blocked it out thinking it was a cuss word...lol!!), so I went back to see if she was still wandering after I took my dog back to the house. Sure enough, she was just walking up and down the other street, so I picked her up and called the microchip number (luckily she had a microchip tag). The owner was on the street where she was wandering and I guess she escaped under the fence. She was such a doll, though. Her name was Izzy and she was such a cuddle-butt. Very old and very sweet. So, for anyone who has dogs, microchip them! It was so easy to call and see who she belonged to just by calling the number that was on her tag. *gets off "responsible pet owner" soapbox*

My wish for people on this board today is that we all find something about ourselves that makes us happy to be who we are. Life is too short and life is too precious. We all have something that we are talented at. Even if it isn't something that we could win awards for, we are all talented at something. No matter how small. We need to find things (and people) that make us happy and surround ourselves with joy and laughter. Weed out people and activities that are negative in nature and that chip away at our self-worth little by little. We don't need to deal with that. Be proud of who you are and what you do!

Last edited by Emme; 07-26-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:02 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 181/ticker/135

Height: 5' 3.5"

Emme, I hope you feel better soon.

Your wish for everyone today came at a good time for me and I thank you

p.s I have been microchipping my dogs since the early 90's and agree with you 100%.
H82Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:59 PM   #213  
yehaw!!

S/C/G: 220/166/150

Height: 5'3

Emma! I just sat down and read threw your whole blog. Amazing. Your journy is so inspiring. I am sending all ?y skinny thoughts your way.
I also am trying to train for a 5k in october... I can as you call it woggle out 2 miles in 30min....but I know I can do better by then... my goal is the 5k in under 40. But I would love to see the whole thing in closer to 3o min.... well keep up the healthy life choices.
brillmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:00 PM   #214  
yehaw!!

S/C/G: 220/166/150

Height: 5'3

Emma! I just sat down and read threw your whole blog. Amazing. Your journy is so inspiring. I am sending all ?y skinny thoughts your way.
I also am trying to train for a 5k in october... I can as you call it woggle out 2 miles in 30min....but I know I can do better by then... my goal is the 5k in under 40. But I would love to see the whole thing in closer to 3o min.... well keep up the healthy life choices.
brillmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #215  
Restricting my way down..

S/C/G: 213/ticker/160now150!

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emme View Post
My wish for people on this board today is that we all find something about ourselves that makes us happy to be who we are. Life is too short and life is too precious. We all have something that we are talented at. Even if it isn't something that we could win awards for, we are all talented at something. No matter how small. We need to find things (and people) that make us happy and surround ourselves with joy and laughter. Weed out people and activities that are negative in nature and that chip away at our self-worth little by little. We don't need to deal with that. Be proud of who you are and what you do!
Amen. Thank you!
ScottieMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:52 AM   #216  
I am in control.

Default Day 90

H82Sweat and ScottieMama ~ Glad you liked the wish for everyone!

brillmama2
~ Good luck training for the 5k! Running it in 40 minutes would be a great accomplishment -- you can do it!

WI: 167.0

Breakfast:
Whole wheat toast w/pb and fruit spread (156)
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Turkey Tenderloins w/snap peas (370)
Snacks: Light&Fit strawberry yogurt w/kashi (97), Gum (10), Popcorn (100)
Dinner: Baked chicken sandwich on whole wheat bun w/slice of pepperjack cheese, brussel sprouts, jello sugar free rice pudding (creme brulee flavored) (526)

Calories: 1259
Exercise: 2.17 mile walk

Feeling much less nauseous today, thank goodness. It is gloomy and cloudy today, and it's also breezy, so that's a nice change from the 95-100 degree (plus humidity) days that we've been having. I don't know what it is, but some days I really like cloudy weather. Especially in the fall when it's cool and crisp outside with an overcast sky. I don't know why I like it so much, but it makes me feel calm for some reason. Fall is my absolute favorite season and I can't wait for it to get here!

I found a few new quotes today that I liked and wanted to share:

Last edited by Emme; 07-27-2011 at 07:49 PM.
          Old 07-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #217  

S/C/G: size 12/size 2-4/size 4

Height: 5'5

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Emme;3958198

I found a few new quotes today that I liked and wanted to share:
          [LIST
          "Things that seem hard are not always that hard. Put one foot in front of the other, and you'll get to the end."[/LIST]
                Thanks for the quotes today! I have a few things I need to work on this week that I've been procrastinating on due to some obstacles (and this has nothing to do with weight loss) and I needed to read these quotes to remember they aren't that hard to overcome.
                christine123 is offline   Reply With Quote
                Old 07-27-2011, 12:00 PM   #218  

•“I don’t know the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”

Wow is this a good one! Just... wow! As a mother ( 5 kids ) and wife this really hits home for me. I'll be chewing on this one for days!
                Old 07-28-2011, 08:56 AM   #219  
                I am in control.

Default Day 91

christine ~ Procrastination is so fun, isn't it? Sometimes it seems like just getting started is the hardest part.

H82Sweat ~ Wow, you have 5 children! That is awesome! Yes, trying to please everyone can be very tiring...I'm sure you know that all too well if you have 5 to take care of!

WI: 166.6

Breakfast: Whole wheat toast w/pb and fruit spread (156)
                Lunch: Lean Cuisine Turkey Tenderloins w/snap peas (370)
                Snacks: Light&Fit strawberry yogurt w/kashi (97), Gum (10), Popcorn (100)
                Dinner: Baked chicken with laughing cow cheese and broccoli w/cheese (398), jello sugar free rice pudding (70)

Calories: 1271
                Exercise: 45 minutes of yoga

I saw this today on a friend's Facebook page: "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." Deep... Loved it.

It is almost Friday! What's up with all of these days before Friday, anyway? We are going to meet some friends for dinner on Saturday night in Chicago (we live about 30 minutes outside of the city), so if I don't hit my goal weight by tomorrow or Saturday morning, I'm still going to have an enjoyable dinner on Saturday. And I'll probably have a beer or two. And I'll be fine with it because we don't eat out often. I'm 0.8 pounds away from hitting goal according to my WI this morning, so while I'm doubtful that will drop off in one day, never say never! I'll just do what I do and hope for the best. And if it doesn't happen tomorrow, maybe it will happen Saturday! Never. Give. Up.

Last edited by Emme; 07-28-2011 at 06:22 PM.
                Old 07-29-2011, 09:10 AM   #220  
                I am in control.

Default Day 92

I have made it. As of this morning I was 164.0 on the nose. I even took a picture of the scale, but the picture is so big and takes up the entire post, so I deleted it.

If anyone is interested in my story or pictures, please visit this goal thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...-pictures.html

I am still going to count calories and I wouldn't mind seeing 155 or even 160, but I'm not going to push it. I'm happy.

To anyone who has kept up with my sometimes non-sensical thread, thank you for listening, reading, and being my accountability partners. I honestly don't think I could have done this without this board and all the wonderful people on it.

Last edited by Emme; 07-29-2011 at 09:13 AM.
                Old 07-29-2011, 09:24 AM   #221  

Congratulations!!!!!!

I had a feeling you would be there before the weekend Now you go have fun in Chicago!
                Old 07-29-2011, 09:25 AM   #222  
                Maintainer since 12-22-10

S/C/G: 198/190/165

Height: 5'8"

I have never commented on your thread but I look forward to seeing your progress every morning. This is a special morning though and I HAVE to comment! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Slim CB is offline   Reply With Quote
                Old 07-29-2011, 09:32 AM   #223  

I said it in the success story thread but I am gonna say it again here...

YOU ROCK THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Old 07-29-2011, 09:46 AM   #224  
                I'm a SWIMMER!

S/C/G: 209.4/149.2/150

OH HAPPY DAY!!! WOOT!

I also had to comment here too! I'm gonna miss your nonsensical thread.. I like nonsensical. WOW Emme...I nearly fell out when i saw your before/after pics. You are a perfect hourglass AND you got to keep the "girls"! Haha...just kiddin...at least one of us got to keep em!

I must say you really DO carry your weight very well. Even at almost 300 you were still BANGIN! Enjoy your success gurly...you deserve it!
                joyfulloser is offline   Reply With Quote
                Old 07-29-2011, 10:26 AM   #225  
                I am in control.

Thank you, ladies, for your support!!! It was hard work, but it is definitely worth it. And, yes, Joy, the girls went down, but they didn't go away, so I'm pretty happy about that!