Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 09:08 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 180.2/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Run Joy Run, the finish line is just ahead.
You can do it
Old 06-03-2011, 08:44 AM   #497  
I'm a SWIMMER!

S/C/G: 209.4/149.2/150

Height: 5'9

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! These last 2 lbs are KILLIN' MEH!

Anyhoot...ran 5.4 miles last night (finished at 11:30pm, but got r don!) Gonna run again today so that I don't have to run both weekend days. Sometimes hard to run when the weather is so HOT, but on a mission to drop these last 2 lbs. Getting tired of going up 1 lb, down 1 lb and repeat 50 million times...time to PUSH THROUGH! This is my week...no cheats...no more excuses...LET's DO THIS! WOOT!
Old 06-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #498  

S/C/G: 232/172/160

Height: 5"11

Good luck you can do it!
Old 06-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #499  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

This thread is about to reach the 500 post limit and will be closed.

Have you considered signing up for a 3FC blog to record your daily progress? The blog name would appear in your profile and people could check it and comment.

If you need assistance with this, please let us know.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:55 PM   #500  
I'm a SWIMMER!

S/C/G: 209.4/149.2/150

Height: 5'9

Thanks for the headsup Ruthxxx. Nah...I'm at the end of my journey so I guess its appropriate that this thread end as well.

Ok...for all who are interested. I've been doing really great without logging my foods. Actually, I probably am eating less, because I eat only when hungry, and snack all day. Oh...and I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE...I eat it every day (about 2 slices). Haven't had my pumpkin muffins since I fell in love with pie, but guess I'll just have to alternate. Gotta luv that beta carotene though!

This week has been a good week foodwise and exercisewise. I didn't make my goal of 20 miles, but I did make 16 miles!

I've only got 1 more pound to go to reach my OFFICIAL goal weight! I WILL post once I actually lose this LAST POUND. If this thread gets the axe before then, I post it in another thread.

I just wanted to think all of you truly lovely and supportive ladies for rootin' me on and keeping me encouraged to the finish line. It is because of all your encouragement that I will NOT GIVE UP until I lose this LAST STINKING POUND!!!

All in all, it has taken me a total of 9 months to lose about 60 lbs! About 50 lbs of that weight came off in 7 months! If you had told me that I could transform my body in this amount of time when I first started, I would not believe you. It really was painless and I've thoroughly enjoyed my journey.

Again...thanks for your support and I look forward to rooting you all to your finish lines as well!

Last edited by joyfulloser; 06-05-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:36 PM   #501  
No description available.

You are a great inspiration!!! I'll close cause it's 500 but I do want to hear about your last pound...and be sure to make your way over to maintainers while you're at it!!
Closed Thread