Old 01-01-2010, 12:32 AM   #61  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Talking

Finally a moment to the computer..LOL

KDM322~super job On the new low~WOOOOHOOOOO ~PROUD OF YA!
as far as the ticker question. I change mine only when I get a new low weight LOL....If I go up a little in weight for a week or 2 I leave it until I get back to it.

Mikan~WELCOME & GOODLUCK WITH EVERYTHING~

Jae165~HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO~AND EVERYONE ELSE ALSO.
HUGS!

Chele615~A happy new year to you as well...Hope your flight back goes great. Hope your firend get to feeling better.

misspriss78~Finally got a moment to take a few minutes longer.LOL
Anyways....I hope you & everyone else has a super new year....My TOM Is ending so I am hoping to see that 166 again soon....Maybe tommorrow...I hope sooooo ~but ya just never know.

whewwww...It's been a long day But I am very happy to say my hubby is sober another new years eve..makes 2 years in a row...He is an alcoholic and has been sober for almost 14 months....Which is super! I am very proud of him.He means the world to me and for him to be sober is just amazing.
It is hard to worry you may not have a 2morrow with the one you love when there drinking/driving/ect. Which use to be my daily worry.He is a miracle to me. Me & our 3 kids adore him.
So If anyone on here is struggling with a drinking problem or has a loved one that is ~Your definetly in my prayers.

Anyways...As for ohio weather....It's Suppose to feel like it is 0 degrees with wind chill 2morrow.....YUCK!
I hate cold weather. It so sucks. I live in a big old farm house(which I love) and it has it's cold spots LOL~Which I usually seem to wonder into on cold days.
hahahahaha.
Anyways....HUGS TO ALL~HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL~HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING SUPER...........WILL TRY TO POST AGAIN SOON.
STAY SAFE!!!!!

Last edited by Lori259; 01-01-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #62  

I am back,I had some things going on in my life and got of track but I am back.My goal is to by 230 by valentine's day.
chubbyphotographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #63  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Good Morning and Happy New Year!

I was bad last night,didn't intend to be either..sigh. I woke up with a hangover...DH got off work early and brought drinks with him. TOM has really got me cranky this month,i ate too much crap last night Oh well,today is a new day.

Thats my coffession for the day,LOL

Lori-I LOVE old farm houses. Grew up in them. DH and I's dream is to own one and re-model it. maybe one day. Congrats to your DH! Thats awesome!

chubbyphoto-Welcome back and good for you for getting back on track !!!

Hello to everyone...just checking in. Ive got a leg workout planned today and i guess another cardio workout(wasn't planning on one but i ate all that crap last night,ugh)
Have a great day

Last edited by misspriss78; 01-01-2010 at 10:39 AM.
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:12 PM   #64  
NEVER GIVE UP

chubbyphotographer ~WELCOME BACK!!!!! COME ON 230 For ya!!!

Misspriss~yeah I grew up in a Newer type home That my dad built.
I always dreamed of having an old farm house. I went into a friends home when I was little and was soo jealous of her for getting to live in it...Thought the world of her but Was jealous of that house..LIked it better than the newer one I grew up in...anyways to make a long story short...I Live only about 2 miles from her house she grew up in...In a house I even like better. I still adore that house too Of course...Cause it inspired me to dream of having my own someday.LOL~I am blabbing on & on SOOOOOO SORRY.
Hope your workout went well today.

As for me:
I was 167.4 Today so Still no 166...But TOM Is gone Completely THANK GOD and I was at least lower than yesterday!
It is suppose to feel below zero wind chill here 2morrow in OHIO...OH MY~I gotta get out lots of layers...LOL I am such a wimp in cold air...I gotta go to the grocery Store tommorrow so everyone keep me in your prayers. With my emphysema ~even when wearing a mask & a scarf over that I can bearly Breath right in the super cold. I will Have faith though cause I got to get some groceries ,the kids eat quite a bit while there on the vacation.
NO BIGGIE~Just will be rough on me to go.
Well off to check myspace. HUGS TO ALL
Hope everyones first day of 2010 IS GOING GREAT!

Last edited by Lori259; 01-01-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

ok..so scale told on me today. 173. Blah. I need to go back down. I am not drinking my water, or watching my calories closely. Going to get back to it. I also have NOT exercised in a week, beside day to day things...too wiped out! Get back on it Jen!
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:43 PM   #66  
In the desert...

Can't believe 2010 is here now - I swear every year goes by faster than the previous one.

I have my father here for one more week and I need to somehow mesh his desire to cook and eat out with my desire to get my butt back in gear and get back on track. I'm focusing on whole foods but not completely refusing sensible treats, like Skinny Cows or dinner at Outback (I choose before I go, and yes, I can avoid eating the Bloomin' Onion, even though my dad and husband will chow through it). I just need to get my head back into the game, so to speak, and no better time than the start of the year, right?
julesp313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 375/187/167

I would love to join in! I weighed in yesterday at 134.4 kilos (295 pounds) I would like to lose 7 kilos (15.4 pounds) by Valentines day. Its a big goal...but after eating bad the last few weeks I know ill have a big loss the first week. Also I am going to set a fitness goal of running 8 minutes non stop by that date....that will allow me to try and increase my running by 1 minute each week (currently only doing one minute spurts)

Look forward to doing this and supporting everyone

kazz =]
kkazz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:32 AM   #68  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Morning,

i had yet another disappointing day yesterday...i could've said "no,im on my diet" but i decided to indulge agian. Im not complaining though, just a tad disappointed in myself. Christmas week distracted me a bit, ive got to get my game face back on agian and get back in the mental 'zone'( as i like to call it). A zone that allows me to make brownies and care less about eating them

Lori,my dear...your a HOT MOMMA in your avatar! WOW,you look amazing girlfriend! Is that your hubby next to you? You guys look so cute together!

Jen-im telling myself the same thing..."get back on it Amy". Im determined to get back on it today.

Jules-Love skinny cow ,i like the truffle bars. Yesterday i purchased some crystal lite popsicle bars, haven't tasted them yet. Good job avoiding the blooming onion!

Kazz-Welcome to our group! Great goals set...good luck to you and i look forward to getting to know you!

as for me, i plan on getting in a good workout today, have a good day!
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:40 AM   #69  
Motivated 1/13/2010

S/C/G: 169/ticker/135

Height: 5'1"

I am a dork too!!! i love to chart and graph and that is why I need my 20 posts to see the ticker!!

Thanks for the invite! My goals:

1) Journal everdyay
2) Exercise for 4x per week, at least
3) Drink 8 glasses of water per day
4) Reach 159 lbs by the goal date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesp313 View Post
I am a dork - or an accountant, which may cover both "accountant" and "dork" if you know a lot of accountants. Anyway - I made a chart in Excel (there's the accountant side of me!) to track my daily weight. I weigh in every morning but only count once a week as the "official" weight. Daily weigh-in's seem to help me stay on track as when that number goes up but I know my food intake was OK, I know it's because I didn't drink enough water. And knowing I'm tracking daily makes me think twice about what I'm eating - sometimes it doesn't stop me from eating it, but at least I'm thinking about it!
Teresa2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:18 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 161/150/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone! I want to join. My goal for the challenge is to be at 150 by Feb. 14th. I have gained 15lbs. in 4months. Not good.
Rach122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #71  
NEVER GIVE UP

jendiet~hang in there girl...I went back to my original 1400 calories 2 days ago & Now I am back to my ticker weight again finally ~I am gonna try 1400 calories...See if that brings me the rest of the way to my goal.It didn't fail me the first 93 pounds but then it stopped all of a sudden. So I will have to wait and see...It so sucks when you go back and forth between the same 2 to 3 pounds for weeks.

julesp313~you can so do it!!! Just hang in there.

kkazz123~WELCOME!!! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GOALS!!!

misspriss78~awww thanks girl & yep that is my super handsome hubby Of nearly 17 years!!! (will be 17 on febuary 25th) I am gonna add a picture to this post Just click it bigger of him ~He had his hair pulled back in the one on the avatar...He Is letting it grow back out...Anyways When I met him a zillion years ago He had hair longer than mine...SO HOT! LOL anyways...The pic below is Christmas day I LOVE THAT PIC! Makes my heart skip a beat when I look at it! His hair Not extremely long again yet But getting there.
Oh BTW~hang in there girl~We all have some bad days...Hope your workout goes well today.

Teresa2010~welcome!!! DORKS RULE!!! GOODLUCK ON YOUR GOALS!

Rach122 ~WELCOME & COME ON 150 ~GOODLUCK!!!!

As for me...I am back to my ticker weight..of 166.8 So that is GREAT..back to my original 1400 calories a day~Will see how that goes.

Misspriss & ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO VEIW THEM~ heres that pic...Plus one of my 3 kids too. All took On christmas day! JUST CLICK THEM TO MAKE THEM BIGGER
(oh My hubbys name is Chris~& my kids left to right Our Camila(pronounced Like Pamela But with a "C") Age 16 ~Christopher Jr. Age 11 (will be 12 next month He is my tallest child)~ & Daniel age 9 (My Little spongebob fan!)
Camila is into the goth thing...& all the New moon twilight stuff~so Christmas & her birthday are about the only days I can get her with a smile for a pic!LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 2097848781.jpg (25.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 2097848785.jpg (31.8 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Lori259; 01-02-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 171/105/105

Height: 5'4"

Ooh!
Can I join??? For this challenge I'd like to:
Drink more water (8 glasses per day at least)
Exercise more!
Get to 110 lbs. (I'm at 116 now, and losing ever so slowly! )

So that's six pounds to lose by February 14th. I have to get a new calendar! Hope to speak to you all again soon!

MrsLovett
MrsLovett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #73  
In the desert...

Maintained this week, which is OK - I mean, sure I'd rather be down, but I haven't been on track except for yesterday and so far today. So that's reasonable. Now I'm getting myself back on track, I should see a loss on next week's weigh-in. My husband has agreed to go to a yoga class at our gym next week so that should be interesting - he said he'll be the only guy there, and I said I bet every woman in the class will be impressed that he's trying it. A little ego boost never hurts a man... I love yoga and I miss not doing it, so that's one of my goals for the year - get back to regular sessions, even if it's just once a week.
julesp313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:32 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

Glad to see all the newbies!!! And of course others who've been doing these challenges month to month! The holiday season is now over so hopefully we can all get back on track and keep movin forward! At some point, in one post, I was worried about getting back down to 188 by the new year...WELL I DID IT!!! I've been 188.4 for 3 days consistently! That's so exciting considering I've been boucing around for the past 2 months! lol So, my official loss for 2009 was 27lbs! The first 12 in the 1st 8 months, then the last 15 just since September after finding 3FC! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!

Good luck to those of you who may be struggling to get in the "zone" and to those of you who've just joined! Congrats to those who've already lost weight in this challenge!
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 375/187/167

It is halfway thru sunday here and i am doing so well Since new years day the scales have dropped by 7 pounds! I knew I was retaining quite a bit of fluid after eating so much high sodium food over xmas. I am in australia and we are having some lovely weather at the moment...making it easier to get out there and be active. Tomorrow I am back to the gym...i do 3 PT sessions per week and tomorrow is my first one in 3 weeks...not looking forward to it ! lol Hope everyone has a good day/weekend

kazz =]
kkazz123 is offline   Reply With Quote