3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   CC Easter Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/164525-cc-easter-challenge.html)

mygritsconfessions 02-26-2009 04:23 PM

FB - Your arms look great, as do the tattoo's! The picture makes you look like a bad....., even if your not.

Well today was going to be an ab, benchpress day, not sure if I'll make it though, do to our busy schedule. Tomorrow starts Bike Week, when we have an influx of hundreds of thousands of Bikers all over here and Daytona Beach. I am 15 minutes from Daytona. We are catering an event with over 4,000 each day this weekend, so I will be major busy. I will try to check in and weigh in on Sunday, but pray I don't start eating all the BBQ!!!!!!

You all are doing great and on track for Challenge!

Hattie22 02-26-2009 05:39 PM

FB: Love your pic! Just like I said before... The pic matches it...Healthy,Beautiful, Intelligent, and Strong Woman!

Jams: Do you ever stop? It seems you are always going, going, and going! The energizer:bunny2: is what you should be called. Pass some of that energy my way!

Nicki: Enjoy the tanning! You deserve it!

Congrats Kalikat!!:carrot:

sweetshauna 02-26-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicki rose98 (Post 2627749)
Ab diet dvd???? what's that?? do you like it?

The Abs Diet DVD is an exercise DVD meant to compliment the Abs Diet Program.

I like the Abs Diet WOE and lifestyle plan, and I plan to adopt it during maintainance. If you're interested, check out www.absdiet.com

~shauna~

sweetshauna 02-26-2009 10:16 PM

Today I OD'ed on carbs:no:. I was doing good until I went to an event with baked ziti. I said "just one taste." Of course there's no such thing as just one taste, and I know that:nono:. SMH.

On a good not, I graduated to the 8lb weights on my Abs Diet workout:woohoo:. Right now Im only able to use them for bent over rows and squats (and a little bit for bicep curls), but Im working my way up to it. I'm also halfway between the beginner and intermediate modifications for the exercises- hoping to work my way up to full-fledged intermediate in six weeks. Full fledged intermediate involves using a swiss ball though, and that kinda scares me :fr: But it can't hurt to try.

amynbebes 02-26-2009 10:34 PM

Congrats to all on their accomplishments!
My mini woohoo! today is fitting in a pair of size 12 incentive pants that I've had for a while. I'd eventually like to be firmly in a size 10 so to be in pants that are only one size above that is a cool thing.

jamsk8r 02-27-2009 01:57 AM

Workout is done. Ended up having to workout at home, so rearranged things a bit and did flat bench/rows etc instead of incline work for chest/back.

Looking at the upcoming March schedule with the crossfit class, I'm not sure what to expect. I know there will be workouts included in the class 3 days a week, then I assume we'll have to practice skills and do something between classes on our own, so I'm thinking that for March, I'll just wait and see how much work that's going to be. I'm guessing the crossfit is going to take over my workouts for the month of March, at least. So, I'm going to drop my usual upper/lower/shoulders split lifting routine, and also the additional running. That will leave me with just crossfit class stuff, running my dogs, and skating. I should be able to handle that and still have some wiggle room in the schedule for the boy, homeschooling, work, gardening, and all that.

Speaking of running dogs, I'm meeting up with a friend in the morning to run dogs on a dirt trail I found. It's about 2.5 miles at a guess, single-track, all dirt or gravel, through the woods. Hopefully the weather will be dry and cool like it was today!

I'm gonna lie down and read for a bit before I go to sleep. Maybe I should read a different book, though. I started reading a novel called "Ghost Radio" last night, and even though it hasn't gotten to any really creepy bits yet, I woke up from a bizarro zombie dream last night, where all these zombies were trying to come in, and there were little toddler zombies trying to look cute but we knew they'd only eat us if they got the chance. The baby zombies made me sad, and I woke up all emo and creeped out, so my dog had to go to the bathroom with me. :lol3: I blame it on my workout schedule.

cammieb 02-27-2009 02:33 AM

I hope it's okay that I join this late.

My goal is going to be to lose 11 pounds. 145 is an appealing number at the moment. I'd also like to drop 1 pants size as well.

I'll be checking in. :)

dgramie 02-27-2009 06:37 AM

I weighed in a day early because i wont be home for my reg weigh in. I lost .4 so that makes 2lbs so far this challenge. Heading out of town for my DD wedding. Hugs to all and have a great weekend!!!

moonkissed 02-27-2009 09:56 AM

I so love reading this thread :) You all are so encouraging and motivating!

Well I didn't hit my 5lbs loss today :( Down only .4 lbs boo. But any loss is better then no loss.

But wow that .6 lbs away just feels teasing lol.

But I upped my exercise to 45 mins a day. Hopefully that will help. eh if I keep going like this though I wont make my goal :(

oakeyson 02-27-2009 10:33 AM

New

Hi. I am new to 3FC. I would like to join in. My goal is to lose 9 lbs to be down to 185 by Easter. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Weekends are my downfalls :( so I am going to really try to stay on track this weekend.

nicki rose98 02-27-2009 11:56 AM

I did well yesterday. I added 15 min to my cardio and I stayed OP. Down 1.5 today. Getting close to my goal!!!! Now I just have to make it through the weekend. LOL

AngelMae 02-27-2009 12:30 PM

Nicki- Congrats!! You are killin' this challenge!! :cheer: And I just noticed that we are on the same team in the 20's BL Challenge!!!

I did UBWO yesterday but I was pretty sore from Zumba so I took it easy but still had a good workout. Today I had to workout at home so I did a kickboxing DVD I have and some Pilates, it felt really good to strech out!! :)

Have and awesome Friday ladies!!

nicki rose98 02-27-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelMae (Post 2631771)
Nicki- Congrats!! You are killin' this challenge!! :cheer: And I just noticed that we are on the same team in the 20's BL Challenge!!!

I did UBWO yesterday but I was pretty sore from Zumba so I took it easy but still had a good workout. Today I had to workout at home so I did a kickboxing DVD I have and some Pilates, it felt really good to strech out!! :)

Have and awesome Friday ladies!!

Yeah Angel! Great job yesterday. I am SO taking Zumba!!!

Aaaaand GO TEAM STRAWBERRY!! LOL

jamsk8r 02-27-2009 01:17 PM

Morning, peeps! :coffee:

It's all sunny this morning, so should be a great run with my little red dog this morning. I've got a little time before we have to leave for the trail, so thought I would check in.

TOM week is finally over, and I made it back to 179.0 this morning. I'm not really focusing on the numbers, but it's still nice to see my lowest number again. My next little milestone on the scale would be seeing 174, which is what it says on my driver's license, lol. Whenever I get there is fine with me, though. Gonna turn the goals toward learning the olympic lifts and getting my first real pull-up!

Cammie, welcome to the challenge! It's never too late to join, and we're always glad to make new friends!

DG, have fun at the wedding! I hope your daughter enjoys her special day!

Blasphemer, don't worry about the number. The important thing is to have a goal that motivates you to stay on plan. If you're feeling good, eating right, exercising, giving it your best shot, that is all that matters. If your goal starts to feel totally out of reach or like a piano hanging over your head, adjust it lower till it feels like, "yeah, I'll have to stay OP, but I can do that, definitely!" I actually like to set smaller goals, reach them, then set another. That way, you're always getting these little victories along the way. :hug:

Oakey, :wel3fc: and welcome to the challenge! Check in and let us know how you're doing this weekend!

Nicki, as Angel said, you're rocking this challenge! :carrot:

Angel, I forget what the Zumba class entails. Is that the one where you're working out with music and barbells and stuff? I can google it later, but right now I'd better bring dogs in and get on the road. Meeting up with my friend in 45 mins to run dogs.

Have a good one, everybody!

nicki rose98 02-27-2009 03:23 PM

Thanks ya'll!!! I'm working really hard on it too. Zumba is a dance class that is super fun....or so i've heard. I really need to take it!!! No weights in this class. Strictly cardio.