3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   CC Easter Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/164525-cc-easter-challenge.html)

Lori259 02-24-2009 02:53 PM

JUST CHECKING IN :
Sw for challenge 224.6
CW 223.2 (Loss of 1.4)
GW of 209 (15lbs Start 13.6 TO GO!!! )

And to wear a size 16 and possibly a 15 jr.
(i was in the 16 Until TOM TOOK THEM FROM ME!) Dang it

jamsk8r 02-24-2009 02:56 PM

Blasphemie, congrats on the weight loss...you'll get that 5 lbs! :carrot:

FB! You are the da bomb, that's why the gym rats are seeking your sage advice! Be nice and help people, you stinkin' meanie! Veins...that's bad! Maybe you should take a week off! :lol3: (just ignore us, newbs, we're having a battle to the death on the workouts) Are you doing the contest for reals?

Everybody else, :wave: I'm reading and cheering you on, just can't keep up with all the individual replies every time. I've got to finish this thing and go give my boy the :kickbutt: this morning, get things rollin on this day. I'm keeping it POP, and FB is killin' me with the daily workout schedule!

FB 02-24-2009 03:27 PM

JamstaJamBam - Helping people is fine and all, but nothing should prevent me from getting in my workout, you know? These people will walk up in the middle of a set and start talking. That's not very nice.

The contest? You mean the figure contest? HELLS NO! I'd never wear those outfits in my own home, much less on a stage. In addition, the contest rules call for a tan. I'm a redhead. Pale. White. Tan is against my religion!

I am going to one to photograph a bodybuilder dude though. It should be interesting. I think it's in April. I can't wait to check those freaks out. I should fit right in, with my vascularity -yahaha. No really, I'm excited to scope this shiz-nit.

Imma go think about my workout now. I have to muster my last strength to actually DO it though. I am tired. I like the competition you and Barb are showing in the points challenge. I think it's our meanest yet. I am so not doing it in March. For reals.

madridguiri 02-24-2009 03:46 PM

I had been doing really well for nine days. All on plan, and a good amount of exercise. Today I ate well during the day, but for some reason I was RAVENOUS when I came home from work at 7:30. While dinner was cooking, I ate cheese, bread and some chocolate and then dinner.

My calories for today were 2,000. About 600 above my goal. I am not happy with myself. However, tomorrow will be better planned so I won't be so hungry.

Easter Challenge 2/10 :egg:

munchievictim 02-24-2009 04:48 PM

Doing quite well. Won the 5 pound challenge in Chicks Up For A Challenge this weekend, hoping to win the next one too.
I've planned a cheat for tonight because I'm going out to dinner with my grandparents to celebrate because I made top of my class on my first history 2112 test AND the professor read my essay outloud as an example of someone who 'nailed it.' Wanted to post that little non-scale victory (of course its not related to weight but i'm over the moon about it anyway and its just inspired me to excel equally in all aspects of my life).
So I'll have a taco salad out tonight and fit it easily into my calories. Plugging away, staying on track, doing great.
Hope everyone else is.
:)

nicki rose98 02-24-2009 07:46 PM

munch that is absolutely amazing!!! having teachers point out your work always uplifts me too

So I'm a little happy today. I measured my bust because I have to get a new bra (my other ones the straps are falling off and the cups are poking out on the sides) and I'm down inches!!!! I used to be a 36C in high school. A few months ago I was a 42D. Recently I was a 40D. Today I am a 38D. Super excited!!!!!!!!!!!! So I bought a new 38D bra and some cute new underwear. LOL

Been on plan all day and even got in 30 min of my kickboxing DVD. That sucka kicked my behind!!!

sweetshauna 02-24-2009 08:01 PM

just a quick check-in....

Did good today with both carbs, calories & exercise. I semi-cheated with some Trader Joe's peanut butter filled pretzels:sorry:, but I only had like 7 pieces so it only ended up being like 100cals and 8g of carbs. And hey, peanut butter is a power food, isn't it? (yeah, I know, I'm grasping at straws here:devil:)

I woke up this morning really really late (I was totally off schedule), but I decided to just screw everything and get my exercise done. So I did my Abs Diet DVD workout. Good thing I did too! Right now I'm too pooped to even do one jumping jack :lol:

I see all you ladies up to good things:hug: Keep it up!:p:p

:dust:

~shauna~

nicki rose98 02-24-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetshauna (Post 2627721)
just a quick check-in....

Did good today with both carbs, calories & exercise. I semi-cheated with some Trader Joe's peanut butter filled pretzels:sorry:, but I only had like 7 pieces so it only ended up being like 100cals and 8g of carbs. And hey, peanut butter is a power food, isn't it? (yeah, I know, I'm grasping at straws here:devil:)

I woke up this morning really really late (I was totally off schedule), but I decided to just screw everything and get my exercise done. So I did my Abs Diet DVD workout. Good thing I did too! Right now I'm too pooped to even do one jumping jack :lol:

I see all you ladies up to good things:hug: Keep it up!:p:p

:dust:

~shauna~

Ab diet dvd???? what's that?? do you like it?

jamsk8r 02-25-2009 01:50 AM

Hey ladies!

Lori, congrats on the weight loss! Freaks rule, and all that!

FB, I am for reals not doing the March thing, either, you know why? Cuz I signed up for a class at the Crossfit affiliate here! :carrot: I went to sign up for the membership, but now they have this new thing where you have to sign up for the newb class first, and there's a test at the end, then if you pass the test, you can be a regular member. I'm okay with it, though, as long as they teach me the oly lifts! :strong: Yeah, I'll be busted back to lifting a pvc stick...sigh! The class is 3 days a week, for 4 weeks. It promises a workout as part of the class, which is a little scary, since it probably means evil bodyweight torture workouts for at least the first few classes. Hate dem push-ups and air squats! I'm guessing they won't let us lift any real weights besides a medicine ball at first. Well, I'm going there to learn the oly lifts, so I'll do whatever I have to, to get the training benefit! I'm gonna do the class, then I'm hoping I can keep the membership at least one more month after that, and will just learn as much as I can, then I should be able to continue on my own.

On the figure contest, I just wondered if you changed your mind. I wouldn't want to do that myself, either. I see what you mean about peeps coming up in the middle of your set. I could understand if they were the new year's crowd, but experienced lifters should have better manners than that. Just drop a DB on their feets, FB!

Gotta get more caffeine, or else go to sleep. Yep, I'm going for the caffeine, looks like. :coffee: They should have a smiley that drinks hot tea, IMO.

kalikat003 02-25-2009 08:37 AM

So I have been good this past couple of days. I ate very well and exercised by going to the gym and going for walks on my lunch time!

I saw 170.4 this morning!! I should break 170 by this weekend. Very excited!! =]

Good job to everyone!

AngelMae 02-25-2009 09:59 AM

Hey ladies!! Just checking in to say Hello!!! :wave:

I am on my way out the door to the gym. Finally!! I have been snowed in for 2 days!!!

Have a great Wednesday!!!
:)

nicki rose98 02-25-2009 10:37 AM

Can you say ONEDERLAND!!!??? Cuz I can

Whoop whoop!!!! Can we PLEASE get me a little smiley that does the cabbage patch??????

198.5 baby!!!!!! Tanning package here I come

mygritsconfessions 02-25-2009 12:32 PM

jamsk8r - I think you will do awesome at the crossfit - better you than me!! The challenge of weights, along with workout, that will really burn calories and strength train you!

Nicki- CONGRATES ON THE ONEDERLAND!! YOU ROCK!! I know that is a huge obstacle you just jumped through. Good for you.

Kallika - CONGRATE TO YOU TO FOR HITTING THE 170'S!!!!!

I'm am doing good, getting ready to do my 2 miles. Hope all of you have an awesome weightloss day!

Check in later

nicki rose98 02-25-2009 12:44 PM

thanks grits. good luck with your miles!!!

jamsk8r 02-25-2009 01:49 PM

Yeah, Nicki! Woohoo! :hot: :hot: :hot: I knew you'd blow right by it!

KKat, you're gonna be in the 160s! OMG! I'm not jealous! ;)

Angel, I'm glad the snow let up so you can get out of the house. :hug:

Sandy, thank you! I'm a little nervous about being able to keep up, but I'll give it my best shot! The main thing I'm hoping to get out of it is the olympic lifts training, so I'll try not to worry too much about the rest. I'm glad they're having a beginner's class, though, because at least everybody else there will be newbs like me!

I did some walking this morning, just felt like I needed it, just 20 mins. Some crossfit skills practice is on the menu today, then skating tonight.