Old 03-02-2013, 11:34 AM   #16  

Hi everyone,

Sorry I started the thread and then never came back. Well I did twice to read but each time running late for work so couldn't post.

All day yesterday was spent packing, organizing what to take......changing my mind thirty times and now this morning I'm having the same debate with myself....I like traveling I hate packing:-)

Well my week was pretty good for the most part and I hit a new low on Wed and it was a couple pounds shy of my new (what I wanted to be for holidays) weight. I had to weigh in this morning as I can't tomorrow as I'm flying to Jamaica tonight......well I did it....don't ask me how but this morning the scale showed me 158.8. I have not been in the 150's in about 17-18 years....WooHoo.

Now there will be a fighting chance for me to be on the 160 range instead of the 170 when I get back from a week of all inclusive.....very high 160's but at least a chance. Then back to it to get it off before the end of the challenge. Plus I only have two freebies to not hurt the team....lol

CONGRATULATIONS BLUE TEAM on winning week 6 that's awesome!!

CONGRATULATIONS Jenile4 your on fire with these losses.
Big congrats to 18young and Misti you are both doing so great as well with your journey.

Now for some replies:

Leslie - I'm glad things are starting to settle down some for you and that you will be with hubby soon. That's the best news ever I bet. You have been very busy over the last few weeks I hope you got to take in a little me to time too.

Misti - thanks I hope I can stay somewhat strong. I do love to eat but I also love to explore. I'm not one to just lay at the beach I get bored. So here's to plenty of walking and exploring.

18young - wow 8lbs to older land that's so exciting...you'll get there in no time don't worry. Remember this is a new way of life so you need to focus on eating and exercising that you can keep doing forever. If you are following the WW program remember the points are there to use it is built in that you are getting in enough calories to fuel your body so that it can perform for you. You need to eat to that amount or just one or two points under if your not hungry. Think about it as when you go down in points with weight loss and you are already eating the lower amount you will have to go even lower yet....not healthy. You can do this and the body can have huge fluctuations from day to day. Even if you weigh everyday pick one day of the week and that's the only one that counts towards losses and gains. You've got this

Jenile - oh it's good you see the fluctuations as interesting as I would drive myself bananas with doing it. My moods are so affected by the scale so good for you for looking at it another way. Good luck on hitting Onederland this week. You've been doing so great so even if its not this week it will w the next one for sure. Thanks for the ideas I am planning to exercise everyday I just have that type of body that can put on 5lbs in a weekend being good for most of it. I think water plays a big part but when exploring and not sure where the next bathroom is you tend to drink less...lol. Found out the hotel offers water aerobics everyday so that would be fun and they offer kickboxing classes...I've always wanted to do that so it's on the to do list as well.

Bethbeth - congratulations on the loss that awesome.

Hiddenstar - your right we are a strong group and will be victorious in our weight loss journey

Well I'm going to post the new threads as its getting close to the time I need to pack the rest of the stuff that couldn't be packed yesterday. Then off to pick up my friend have lunch with our two moms before we leave and then a walk as we will be sitting for hours at the airport and then a seven hour flight.

So have a great weigh in tomorrow and a great week 8.

Not sure how good the wifi is there so may not be back to often next week.