Old 09-09-2012, 10:27 AM   #46  
Stubborn.

S/C/G: 197/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

Sorry I've been mostly MIA this week...my schools are all getting ready for their sports festivals, so everything has been super hectic at work with rescheduling/cancellations/making lessons on the spot because I got to school to find that things had changed drastically enough that I was teaching an entirely different grade than what I'd been scheduled for and prepared a lesson for (I'm never at the same school two days in a row, and the schools rarely feel the need to contact me when they change things on days that I'm elsewhere)...you know...fun stuff...*eyeroll* My boyfriend got promoted to the next level of Naval training, so he should be done and home for Christmas...which had me in tears because my Board of Education cancelled my Christmas break, meaning that there's absolutely no chance of being able to fly back to the States to see him or my family. Kinda stressing out big time, which leads me to the next issue...

Didn't do so well this week. I was trying to avoid looking at the scale because it was starting to drive me a little batty...Despite lots of angry workouts trying to get rid of frustration, I clocked in at the same weight as a week earlier Thursday for a different challenge and managed to barely shave off a pound since then exercising like a crazy person. Today I biked for a little under 3 hours, swam for 2 1/2, did my 30 DS, and did a bit of walking on the side...going to try to squeeze in some extra this week before/after work to try to get a better number next time around. I'm starting to break out all over the place, so unfortunately TOM is probably on the way...I never exactly know what that's going to bring because between losing weight and my PCOS, it likes to change things up every time it rears its ugly (messy) head.

Hopefully everyone else had a good week.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

After seeing no movement on the scale all week this morning I woke up to a huge whoosh! Down over 3lbs! I almost am afraid to take it for fear it is some kind of trick, lol. But I didn't do anything crazy, so it should be legit. Makes me want to
Old 09-09-2012, 01:16 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi Team-
Hope you're having a great Sunday.

Monte- yay for the woosh! send it my way please.

Hotaruchan- :hugs: having lived abroad it's hard when you know you can't get back when you expected to. Though at least you have (or I hope you do) video chat capabilities- I know it's not the same- but better than nothing. Looks like you've been active and unfortunately our bodies sometimes repay us with a water gain

Burg- how did the opening go?

Started off the day with what I thought was a 10K run- ended up being a little short 9.35K (5.81 miles)- but glad I did it with my race 2 weeks away. Ran it in 1h 1 min and 51s. I'm hoping to hit 1 hour on race day.

Birthday party went great on Friday night. trying to attach a pic of the cake-unsuccessfully.
Everyone remember to post your weight!

Last edited by CanadaMel; 09-09-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

Good morning
Well I am not happy with my weigh-in this morning, as I am up 2 lbs. from last week I know I have been on track with my diet and exercise so I am trying to not let it bother me too much. I have a feeling my muscles are retaining some water as they are still pretty sore from my weight workouts.

MonteCristo - Congratulations on the whoosh! I am hoping for one this week. I saw a video on the Zumba game and it looks really fun! I am going to see if I can rent a copy today.
Mel - My youngest son is in soccer. First practice is this week and he is so excited! Great job on your
mamamiaa -
Quote:
bought some PB M&Ms, but when I got home I just put them in the cupboard. After the walk- I didn't want them
Awesome!!
Rainbowsmiles - Hope you have a good day at the beach!
Hotaruchan - It sounds like things are quite stressful for you right now
Quote:
Today I biked for a little under 3 hours, swam for 2 1/2, did my 30 DS, and did a bit of walking on the side
Wow!! WTG, that is fantastic!!

Last edited by Narnia99; 09-09-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #50  
Jigglypuff

S/C/G: 310/ticker/155

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaMel View Post
Burg- how did the opening go?
It went amazingly well, thanks for asking! But today...I am BEAT. I was doing a lot of low lifting yesterday so it was squat central and I am feeling it today.

The scale was less generous this week, but I am not surprised given how drastically different this week was compared to the few previous months. I managed to stay on plan, which I am quite proud of, since during the first week back everyone always wants to catch up over a meal.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #51  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia99 View Post
Rainbowsmiles - Hope you have a good day at the beach!
thanks narnia!!!!!!!! IT WAS A MOST DELICIOUSLY PERFECT DAY!!!
Old 09-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #52  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: see ticker

Way to go rainbowsmiles!!! I bet that wall on the beach was great and much more entertaining than the treadmill

It's been a hard weekend- still stuck at 195- too many days in a row. I am working extra hard and tryin to be so good with eating. As much as I love spending time with my little man I know it will be easier to go the gym when he's in daycare in a few weeks. Our plan is for me to take him to daycare and then go to the gym before work.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #53  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

montecristo way to go on the woosh! i love those kind of weigh ins!!

Ive done pretty well over the weekend, i managed to stay pretty much on plan, even though we ate out twice. Horrah for healthy choices!!

Somehow, our puppy has recovered from parvo--- without the 200 dollar a day treatment they suggested. I can't believe it--- this dog is a survivor! We brought her from the brink of death when she was abandoned at 2 weeks old.. and now this!

Here's to being victorious for week 2!!!! Have a great night everyone!
Old 09-09-2012, 10:05 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Week 3 chat thread is posted here