Old 02-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #16  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Gosh, where has this week gone???

I hope you're all doing great! I'm having a great day--got the part-time job that I wanted that really works well with my school schedule, the kids', and hubby's school and work schedule. Aaaaand, baby, who has been saying 'hi' and 'dada' forever, but just babbling his ma sounds, finally said 'mama' intentionally for the first time! On the weight loss front, I'm down another pound and a half so far, so all-in-all, I've had a fantastic day, and I hope you all did too!
Old 02-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Happy Friday Blue Team !

Here's hoping everyone has had a great week and plan on a great weekend. It's been pretty quiet around here the past couple days. We had personal training twice this week and I only took yesterday off from going to the gym. Not quite up to full speed yet but I'd say I'm going about 80% now which is really good according to the Doctor. Will be going to water aerobics tomorrow morning then hubby and I are going to see Cavalia in the evening. Book club tonight which is always a fun time.

Take care Team !
Old 02-04-2012, 08:35 AM   #18  
Starting over...again!

S/C/G: 298.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Happy weekend Blue Team!!!!!

Sorry I wasn't around much at all last week. Things were nuts in the real world for me and I hardly had a chance to even turn the computer on last week. I did manage a 1.2 pound loss, which isn't much but better than a gain! This week I am expecting great things!
Old 02-04-2012, 10:57 AM   #19  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

ToomanyDimples Hope the first week at work went well! Well done for managing to fit your workouts in.

RainyDays Congratulations on the new job, it sounds perfect! And yayay to Mama Hope you get a great weigh in figure tomorrow too

LeslieB SOunds like you're doing great with your exercise programme, I hope you're back up to 100% soon. I love reading, your book club sounds fab, what are you reading at the moment?

HealthyMeWanabee Sorry to hear things are made in the real world, I hope everything calms down for you soon. And a 1.2lb loss is NOTHING like a gain, it's great! If you did that every week, you'd lose 62.4lb in a year, which in my book, has nothing to do with nothing! Keep positive, and your losses will soon add up

Snowing here, not happy! I'm on a rest day after a really active week, meant to be going to a friends tonight for takeout and a girlie catch up, but not looking forward to getting there in this weather! I'm not drinking so am meant to be driving everyone but if it carries on and they don't grit our estate the car will be going no where!

Trying to get on with some reading for uni today, but I'm so unmotivated to do any of it.....

Ahhhh well, better try and get something done.

Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow, think slim guys, think slim!
Old 02-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #20  
gecko girl

S/C/G: 306/288.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Happy weekend! Already weighed in and looking forward to beating red again. Good luck on whoever your voting for in the superbowl.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #21  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Hi ladies~
Sorry I've not been around, been sick as a dog. I missed last weeks weigh in, but will weigh in the am and come straight here. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll catch up with the threads.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:12 AM   #22  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Thanks takingcontrol. It's exciting.
Had a great weigh in, and I'm soooo close to the 100-lb down mark now.
Let's go Blue!
Old 02-05-2012, 03:05 AM   #23  
Starting over...again!

Thanks takingcontrol! I really appreciate your kind and motivating words!

Catsgetnhealthy - Feel better soon! Being sick is no fun! I've got a friend who has been down with a nasty, nasty cold for a couple of weeks now. Hope yours goes away quick!

I want to find a pool in my area that doesn't cost an arm and a leg that I can use. I used to belong to a gym that had a small lap pool, but it was always crowded and kids are not allowed in the pool so my daughter had to go into their child care area. She wanted to swim so she pitched a fit. I never was able to stay very long before they would come and get me out because of her. I wonder what a pool membership to the YMCA or the local country club would cost. I'm going to have to look into that.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:43 AM   #24  

Well here it is, weigh in day again!

Good luck everyone! I've recorded another modest figure, -1.75lb but all these little losses are adding up nicely! I'm now only 1.5lb away from getting out of the 13stones, and I REALLY want to do that by next week.

Been to pump this morning, and the instructor has insisted I up the weights next time, yikes!

Catsgetnhealthy Hope you're feeling better soon

Healthymewannabe GOod luck finding an affordable pool. I'm very lucky that because I'm a student again this week I get really good rates at our local council gym and fitness complex which has a pool, without the student rates I'd be struggling though!

Rainydays WTG!! You're doing amazingly well

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone, let's beat those reds!
Old 02-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #25  
Starting over...again!

I searched for a local pool and haven't had the best of luck so far. Our local YMCA's monthly fees are $53 per person. Ouch! The gym I used to be a member of was $29 a month but then I had to pay an extra $10 a month for child care. A have a friend who has access to an indoor pool and it's $180 for a one year membership. The only problem is that place is an hour away from me.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:45 AM   #26  

Wow, that YMCA is expensive! My gym membership which includes unlimited classes, gym, swim & sauna is only £27.50 a month and I think it's £38 for a non student. For a swim membership for an adult it's about £18 a month.

Good luck in finding something, I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are, or the terrain etc but could you walk instead? Or home DVDs?
Old 02-05-2012, 11:37 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 209/209/165

Height: 5'9

Nice work taking control!
Hope you are able to find a cheaper alternative Healthyme. Good luck!

Crazy week of work with little sleep left me without exercise this week, a new cold, and I'm sad to report a gain.
Luckily I am back to more of a normal schedule this week so I will be kicking it into high gear and getting my workouts in and better eating.
Have a great weekend everyone! And week ahead!
Old 02-05-2012, 01:03 PM   #28  

Good Sunday Blue Team !

Hope everyone has a good weigh-in. We went to Cavalia last night and overindulged a little bit. The show was amazing. Today should be a pretty quiet day with some housework and spending the rest of the day with hubby.

Happy Sunday all !
Old 02-05-2012, 06:21 PM   #29  

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around lately it's been a couple weeks I think. I went into a very self absorbed pity party for a bit. I was very discouraged with my wait and the fact the treadmill I oredered still hadn't come in. Then I was on the pity train of why was I so stupid to spend that money when I won't even use it. I had last week off work and cleaned out the basement and put my back out so bad I wasn't able to walk for a few days.

I did mean to post my weight last week (2lb gain) then missed WI......now I will single handly bring the blue team down....I went all out and gained 2 lbs a day for a few days....if I don't post my weight today I may as well drop out or I'll never catch up..

So I am apoligizing in advance to all of you and at the same time I am recommitting to my weight loss goals and the team.

My treadmill finally arrived on Tuesday, had it installed thursday night and did my first workout of the year on Friday after work. The treadmill kicked my a!!
I was somewhat discouraged at my lack of fitness until today's work out where I figured out the treadmill was in miles not kilometers......so when not keeping up at a pace of 5 wasn't so bad when I figured that out

So today I did a run in Cape Town South Africa that was 51.59 min, 4.86 miles and burned 429 calories......and felt utterly fantastic afterwords.

Sorry for my long rant and huge gain.....I promise to make it up to you, even if it's slow and steady....as long as its going in the right direction this time.

Congratulations to the Blue Team and all the Biggest Losers for the last 2 weeks.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #30  

Week 6 Chat thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...ml#post4204981