Old 06-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Well done boatgirl!!!! Awesome job!

I spent three hours today doing various forms of exercise! I went outside with Brenna and mowed the grass, pushed her on her swingset, and played in her wading pool with her. It was fun and she had a blast! I set up the hose to spray water down her slide and into the pool and she loved using it as a waterslide!
Old 06-04-2011, 06:50 PM   #62  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

We had a training today for summer staff and that went really well. We cooked out too. So I had a burger and watermelon. That watermelon was so good. I know folks want us to post more but I am busy. If I get on here once a week I'm happy. More than that and I am doing really well.

Bette k
I can not wait until I have a yard. I would so have a garden and grow fruits & veggies. We do have community gardens here but it's not the same.

Kris2008
I totally agree. I do prefer when it's done in 1 hour and all focused on one person. MTV did this with "I Used to be Fat" and there was another show that did it too on Bravo I believe.

CourtneyDaisey
That's great news about the washing machine!
Old 06-04-2011, 06:58 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 215/144/125

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA- summer vacation has me crazy busy!

Mugsy- most important thing... I'm human and I'll make mistakes. Any other time I've lost weight, I've given up as soon as I have my first bad binge. This time has been really different. I have pulled myself up after knocking myself down.

Boatgirl- thanks as far as how long it's taken is kind of complicated Lol. I had my daughter (i also have a 5 year old son) July 15 2010 and was 215pounds that day (175 pre pregnancy which I had lost weight to get to). 3 weeks pp I tarted exercising and severely cut my calories. I lost some weight then gave up. On Jan 4th I decided it was a good day to get myself together (total spur of the moment decision) and was 183 pounds that morning.
I guess in total- almost a year but 40 since Jan 4th I don't really follow any special plan. I exercise and watch what I eat. I could be really better with myfood choices but I like convenience. A lot of what I eat is "crap" compared to how some of the other posters eat but oh well. I don't eat frozen meals, though. I did at first but then realized I could make better things for the same calories!

Sorry for the all over the place reply! I'm on my iPod so it's kind of a pain

I hope everyone is getting in their last chance workouts!
Old 06-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #64  

Oh also- as far as the challenges... I think a fun one would be the second one!
Old 06-04-2011, 07:01 PM   #65  

And... Mine are multicolored

See my pain in the butt iPod will help us get more posts!

And... I'm off!
Old 06-04-2011, 07:28 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethbeth View Post
I don't know, tell us what color your underwear are right now, just tell us something
Uh...I am not wearing any!

See, when I get in the house I get into my nightgown. I despise wearing street clothes in the house. I am much more comfortable in my nightgowns. And I don't like to sleep with underwear on. It's restricting! So...right now I am wearing an aqua nightgown and going commando!
Old 06-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #67  

ATTENTION RED TEAM!!!!

I made you a little something. If you'd like to take it and use it for your signature, be my guest.

The link is...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...bl2011bred.jpg

Last edited by CourtneyDaisey; 06-04-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:20 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

CourtneyDaisey- The logo looks great! TY
Old 06-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #69  

Hi Red Team
I hope eveyone is having a great week, I ended up losing 2 lbs this week, hopefully I can keep it up next week too. Today was one of the fun days that living in an old house brings you. Last weekend the light fixture in the bathroom shorted out. My brother has just finished training for HVAC and electrical and is working in the field offered to fix it for us ( in return for helping with putting in laminate wood floors in his house)So we went to Menards which is a 60 mile round trip, and got everything we needed, except for what we forgot. Then he tore into it, imagine 50-60 year old wiring with wires that we have no idea what they went to all jammed into the box where the switch is. He's coming back tomorrow hopefully to finish, Most of the house has power, and we were able to find a live plug for the freezer so it can still run. I don't think he will want to do any more wiring for me for a while when he's done with this. I really do love my old house, and I'm going to start on fixing the plaster in the living room next week, but I guess I won't be able to put in a ceiling fan.

Shay- Have you tried container gardening, if you have space for a pot you can grow veges just like house plants.

Courtney Daisy- I'll get some picture of my agrden, it's a bit weedy, but growing well.

Everyone have a great week
Bette K
Old 06-04-2011, 09:41 PM   #70  

oops, almost forgot, multicolor stripes
Old 06-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #71  
One pound at a time!

S/C/G: 264/239/199

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyDaisey View Post
Uh...I am not wearing any!

Last edited by bethbeth; 06-04-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #72  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Hi Red team!

I'm trying to get myself back to my starting weight, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to post a gain for week 1. I was in Vegas for business, came back and quickly shed my water weight, but despite being on plan the last 4lbs just isn't budging this week.

It's great to see lots of familiar faces here on the red team and I look forward to getting to know all the new ones.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 93/78/65 kg

Height: 172 cm

Hi all...

I hope the red team has had a good week ...

I've done my run for the day about 10kms this morning .... and feel good .... I'm only getting a run or two in a week with the other exercises at the gym ... but I love my long weekend runs ... (I time them to coincide with the sun rising) ....

As for the important question of the day .... I've got very appropriate red coloured undergarments on ....

Next week ... I will use the food journal too ... only did the exercise .... I'm afraid my food would be a little embarrasing this week ...

Kendrab1223 .. I don't have a plan either .... but I try and exercise and have portion control .... I still have far too many treat foods .... but just very small portions ...

Good luck all ....

Last edited by HMM3; 06-04-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:47 AM   #74  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Congrats to all who have posted losses so far. A reminder when you post your weekly weigh in please post your new weight number (###) not just (-2lbs). This just makes it easier for me to calculate everyone's numbers.

Reminder weekly weigh in must be posted before 10pm AST time Sunday evening!

If you have not posted when it hits 10pm, I will edit your post with a freebie. Please do not edit this once I have entered it because it does stand. If you think you might miss the weigh in, please post your weight earlier.

We are still missing 6 red team members in our weigh in thread. I've sent messages if I could. We are looking for: Dee Bee, Babygotback123, AnonymouslyYours, oliviacan, randomness 123, pintaminto90. Join us please!!

Good luck to everyone on weigh in day!!!!! GO RED TEAM!!!
Old 06-05-2011, 07:05 AM   #75  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

CourtneyDaisey
It says the picture has been deleted.