3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Red Team NYNY 2011 Chat Thread Week 7 (2/21-2/27) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/226193-red-team-nyny-2011-chat-thread-week-7-2-21-2-27-a.html)

JayTee 02-21-2011 07:54 PM

Way to go Mel! I edited and added you to list up above. Way to stay with us!
Back to the basics is right.

Basic Training all!!!!!!

:drill:

wendychic 02-21-2011 09:37 PM

It is 5th grade basketball. The child is more athletic than I ever was a kid. I am trying to talk her into giving volleyball a try, she doesn't like the shorts.

shan84 02-21-2011 11:35 PM

Sorry no results yet Red Team. I'm waiting to hear from one of our members about a mix up. Hope to have results for you soon.

~Shannon

shan84 02-21-2011 11:59 PM

Update on Freebies:

One Freebie Used
Bette K
CourtneyDaisy
Hungry4AChange
cherrypie
BlueEyes65
GettinFit
IceQueen
lavieboheme73
Two Freebies Used and In Danger of Elimination as Official Member
wfonseca3017
luckycharm
Nixmom
GypsyLove
faeart
pokeycactus
chickadee dee dee

CourtneyDaisey 02-22-2011 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadamButterfly (Post 3722892)
WELCOME TO THE LAND OF SNOW!!!!
OK, ladies it's HUMP WEEK AND WE ARE GOING TO HUMP IT ALL WEEK LONG!!! JayTee, take your mind out of the gutter . . . :rofl:

:rofl: She's not the only one with her mind in the gutter! Add mine to that gutter! Hahahahaha! :rofl: Can we count that as exercise? ;)

GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Monday. We did get my Expedition towed to the dealership...and the stupid thing started right up. My dad talked to them and told them to just keep going out and starting the car periodically and eventually it would stop starting and they would see what's going on with it. So we'll see what happens today. My wrist is also on the mend. I wore the brace for two days but this morning it feels fine so I am brace free! :cheer:

I did great yesterday...until dinner. I had a coupon for Kohl's so I went and bought some new shirts and a much needed new pair of shoes. My husband got four pairs of pants out of the deal too. Afterwards it was really late and I didn't feel like coming home and cooking. We ended up stopping at Zaxby's and getting the chicken fingers and a baskey of fries to split. We took that home (and shared with the cats and dog) and ate and had cream soda with it. How is it that I can do so great at work and then blow it out when I get home right before bed? Not good! And my green? Nonexistent yesterday. :( I let the team down on that.

So, today's a new day and I vow to do much better! My husband's working tonight so I have the truck today. I can go home, have leftover spaghetti and steamed broccoli, and maybe even take the youngun' and the dog outside for a bit. I've never tried walking both of them alone before. We'll see if I am feeling adventurous enough for that challenge! I also didn't have time to pack my lunch this morning so I have to go out. What should I get? I am debating between a salad or a $5 foot long veggie sub from Subway.

JayTee 02-22-2011 08:37 AM

Courtney --- Think about the following image next time your faced with a similar dinner choice. I have to laugh tho. Imagine if we were still in high school and a teammate did something where the punishment involved the whole team having to run sprints or something. I'd totally beat the @#!P out of you. Now I have this vision of my 54 year old self coming over there to beat you...lol.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._7457861_n.jpg

RISE AND SHINE BUTT-ER PLATOON! IT'S NEW DAY. GIVE ME YOUR BEST!!!

MadamButterfly 02-22-2011 10:42 AM

Good morning ladies;

Rainbow and JayTee: I LOVE THE POSTERS,
STILL LAUGHING AT JAYTEE'S . . . OH MY . . .

I shoveled AGAIN last night when I got home from work BUT it was VERY LIGHT AND FLUFFY, thank goodness

I think my head is in a good place now . . . the end of February is hard for me mentally, but I WILL OVERCOME AND CONQUER!!

OK, going to post my workout, no push-ups today (shoulders and back are toooooo sore)

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

CourtneyDaisey 02-22-2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayTee (Post 3724142)
Courtney --- Think about the following image next time your faced with a similar dinner choice. I have to laugh tho. Imagine if we were still in high school and a teammate did something where the punishment involved the whole team having to run sprints or something. I'd totally beat the @#!P out of you. Now I have this vision of my 54 year old self coming over there to beat you...lol.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._7457861_n.jpg

RISE AND SHINE BUTT-ER PLATOON! IT'S NEW DAY. GIVE ME YOUR BEST!!!

:eek:

:rofl: I'd have to laugh too, but dang! That's right...Jillian right in my face would scare the teetotal crap outta me!!!! :eek:

The Sarge is gonna GET MEEEE! :eek: :eek: :eek:

For the record, I got veggie sushi for lunch today from Publix and some Mary's Gone Crackers. They're a vegan and gluten-free cracker. Very crunchy! I've never had them before but they are really good! It's a sesame flavor and the crunch adds some texture to the sushi. The sushi has avocado, cucumbers, wasabi, seaweed, carrots, brown rice, ginger slices, and soy sauce. YUM!!!! And getting my GREEN in!

JayTee 02-22-2011 01:01 PM

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/164282/thu...AELS-large.jpg

Jillian heard about your lunch choice and is pleased Courtney...She doesn't want to have to leave the ranch to come find you!

Hey Madame -- had enough snow yet? From here in Chicago I thank you for taking the brunt of that last storm. You got the Packers so you can have the snow too! BTW, I'm thinking of giving you a new name after your last post...Madame Light & Fluffy!

Rainbow -- Good day?!?!?!!? Great episode of Heavy last night!

How's the rest of the squad doing today?

CourtneyDaisey 02-22-2011 03:02 PM

I am staring at the photo of Jillian to keep from eating the chunk of birthday cake that literally got put on my desk. One of my coworkers is having a birthday today and she put the cake on my desk while I was on the phone. Eep! I need to find a way to toss it without getting caught.

CourtneyDaisey 02-22-2011 03:14 PM

NSV for me!!! I got rid of the cake! I didn't just throw it away. I buried that sugary butt-er gaining crap at the bottom of the can! Then threw other papers on top of it so I couldn't look at it!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: How's that Sarge? :D

Woo hoo! No cake is gonna sabotage me! Those dang 2 pounds are coming off this week! :cheer:

JayTee 02-22-2011 03:26 PM

COURTNEY MADE SARGE...

http://thecheesefreak.files.wordpres.../11/smiley.jpg

Good Work!

kneed2lose 02-22-2011 04:03 PM

GREAT JOB TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE STICKING TO THIS!!! ALL YOU LADIES ARE DOING AMAZING AND ARE BEYOND INSPIRATIONAL!!!
:hug:

Now...ZEBRA CAKES!??!!

I have the worst sweet tooth ever!! Zebra cakes are an all time favorite and a big time weakness of mine!...My sister bought a box...and I went crazy... =(

What food is your weakness and how do you do you ladies stop yourself from eating it??

Also...I know many people have all sorts of food cravings when its that TOM....do you ladies have any suggestions on how to control those as well!??!

wen 02-22-2011 04:53 PM

Well, I'm ready to pledge. Done with TOM and ready to rock and roll.:lifter:

I pledge 2lbs. I'm pushing myself for 3 or 4 really, but don't want to pledge that much in case I sabatoge myself. LOL :p

I've been doing WW points plus and it was a huge loss at first, now it is just 1lb or 0 lbs a week - I'm going to do a new jump start & go on my own diet for a while, then back to weight watchers when I feel I've lost enough.

skinnycow126 02-22-2011 05:01 PM

Happy Tuesday all!!!! I hope everyone is warm and well!!! We had a bit of wintery weather, and I am officially over it. Spring cannot come fast enough. I find it so much more difficult to go work out in the cold.

Courtney- Way to go with the cake!!!! My office was FULL of sweets last week, and I wasn't as successful.

Kneed- I LOVE bagels with cream cheese. If give the chance, I could probably eat 6 in one sitting and still want more!