3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Red Team NYNY 2011 Chat Thread Week 7 (2/21-2/27) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/226193-red-team-nyny-2011-chat-thread-week-7-2-21-2-27-a.html)

shan84 02-20-2011 11:36 PM

Red Team NYNY 2011 Chat Thread Week 7 (2/21-2/27)

Hello ladies,

Will try to have results tomorrow sometime.

8 freebies used and 4 players eliminated this week.

I can't stress anymore the importance of weighing in on time. Just because Sunday is the official weigh in day, doesn't mean you have to wait until Sunday night to post your weigh in.

Hope everyone has a good start to the week.

shan84 02-20-2011 11:42 PM

By the way, the threads are late getting up because when the weigh in cut off time rolls around its actually 11am here on Monday in SK so I usually do the cut offs for weigh in freebies/eliminations in a short 5 minutes in my classroom and everything else during my usual 30 minute break when my kids are in music class. However, I gave my aid a break today and stayed with the kids in music myself today so I was late posting threads. Sorry to those who were waiting.

A plus for next week's weigh in- We are on a school holiday so I will be at home to do the weigh in and post threads on time!

MadamButterfly 02-21-2011 01:14 AM

i feel the same way too

Rainbow, you couldn't have said it more beautifully . . . I feel the same way too. I need all of you and I think I get something from EVERY post. Whether it's info or advice or whether I get to know you a bit better. All I know is that I need all of you and I hope that maybe I can help someone, even if it's just a teeny, tiny, little bit.

OK, now for my RANT . . . THEY STOLE MY BUTT-ER . . . I saw a commercial tonight, I think it was Jenny Craig (not sure though) and this woman is talking about losing weight and said I've lost 12 pounds so far and holds up a tray with 12 1-lb blocks o BUTT-ER . . . at first I was a little mad, but then I thought about it and I'm glad that someone else can now relate their weight loss to BUTT-er, but they should have used STICKS, . . . . maybe stacked them end to end straight up to the sky . . . now that would be cool, 36 sticks o BUTT-er stacked up to the sky . . . OK, I'm better now . . .

Congratulations EVERYONE for a GREAT week and next week will be even BETTER . . . I need to go to bed, I shoveld snow before work and again afterwards, I almost didn't get into the neighborhood as they hadn't plowed yet . . . I followed the tracks of what I am sure was a truck . . . then just gunned it to get into the driveway . . . they are calling for 12+ inches, lots of wind and drifting, so those of you east of the Mississippi . . . hang on, it's a comin'

OK, shower, then bed . . .

CourtneyDaisey 02-21-2011 07:37 AM

GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I had my 7 year old with us for the weekend, which explains why I wasn't around at all. I hope everyone had fun and experienced some weight loss! With two trips to Golden Corral and a spaghetti dinner over the weekend, I was pleased to end up with a 0.6 pound loss overall. I had to use my cell phone to post my weigh in last night so my blog hasn't been updated yet. I hope to find time tonight to update it while I am at my mom's house.

We did order a new power cord for our laptop yesterday so hopefully I will have a computer to use next weekend! Woo hoo! I feel so disconnected at home without a functioning computer.

Somehow I messed up my wrist this weekend. I woke up Sunday morning in a lot of pain. My husband went and bought me a nice wrist brace to use and it is definitely helping. But when I take it off, boy does it hurt! Hopefully it will feel better soon.

We are also back down to BOTH cars being out of commission. Our truck still has the blown head gasket. And our Expedition...well, we believe something's wrong with the electrical system. It won't start (even though it has a brand new battery and a brand new starter and starter solenoid). You turn the key and nothing happens. :( We are going to have it towed to the dealership tomorrow morning and get it looked at. I fear though because of the age of the vehicle and the miles on it (181000) that they will tell us to trade it in on a different car. I just can't afford payments right now. My dad is helping us out and will be talking to the service guys there for us. So...the only usably car we have right now is my dad's truck (which he loaned to us a couple of weeks ago). My husband is driving that and my father-in-law is driving me to and from work right now until the car issues are taken care of. Because of this, getting to the gym this week may be a challenge. I'll just have to see what I can do.

Green With Envy Challenge
Are you eating your green? Over the weekend I had a big salad with my spaghetti on Saturday night and an omelette with peppers in it on Sunday. Tonight I plan to have some steamed :broc: with my dinner. I love broccoli!!!!!

JayTee - :cheer: You are SOOOOOO hitting Onederland this week girl!!!!! I can feel it! Keep pulling that train! I am putting you at the front of the pack this week, leading us on to your spot in Onederland! We will all be cheering for you! :D

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

peanutt 02-21-2011 08:41 AM

Good morning, teammates!! It's a holiday here today so DH and I have an extra day to relax and try and kick this flu/cold that's knocked us down. The fever seems to finally be completely gone. Now I'm just stuck with a nasty cough and sinus issues. If that doesn't clear up it'll make workouts difficult this week. I'll at least get some walking in.

JayTee - I'll pledge 1 lb for this week. I'm a little unsure of what's going to happen following my fever sweat loss of last week. :?:

JayTee 02-21-2011 08:46 AM

http://www.marylousweigh.com/images/misc/feature.jpg

In case you missed the very end of the thread for last week, Pvt. Rainbow reported:

ROCKIN' RED TEAM!!
WOOOHOOOOO
WE DiD iT!!
WE PLEDGED 20 POUNDS
AND WE LOST
21.7!!!!
PLUS ALL THE REST OF THE
GREAT LOSES THIS WEEK
THAT WEREN'T PLEDGED!!

WHO IS IN THIS WEEK?!?!?! PROMISE-ME-POUNDS!

I'm putting myself down for 2lbs. this week. Thanks Courtney for the vote of confidence but I fear a bit of a plateau coming on this week.

And ladies, BRAVO to all of you for hanging in there. So many of you have huge amounts of stress in your lives. If I had even half the problems I'd be curled up in a fetal position in a dark corner refusing to move a muscle. Over the past two to three weeks our Red Team has had a death in the family, children hospitalized, day-long journeys to assist ailing parents, severe financial crisis, the flu running rampant, taking on a new job, and several freakish blizzards! I mean seriously, ENOUGH! You all deserve to be rewarded for your perseverance and I wish each of you the best for the last few weeks of our journey together!

:drill:

Week 7 Pledges:
JayTee --- WILL lose 2lbs.
Peanutt --- WILL lose 1lb.
CharlieJune --- WILL lose 1lb.
??????????????????????????

CharlieJune 02-21-2011 09:09 AM

I'll pledge one pound but am seriously worried that my weight will go back up after I start eating solids again.. BUT here's hoping!

Bobbolink 02-21-2011 10:01 AM

Congrat Red Team for your amazing weight loss this week. I have to agree with Susan on the sadness of losing team mates, I couldn't have said it better myself. Three past honorable mentions were eliminated on our team.:shrug:
Quote:

it really makes me sad :(
to see our team losing members...i have tried to send personal messages and private messages to encourage and lift them up, but...in the end, i know it has to be their choice...either they want it this time, or they don't. even so....it's sad to me. :(

i am soooooooooo thankful for all of you ladies :hug:who are staying strong and posting every week and weighing in every week...
what some of you may not realize is that...

I NEED YOU!!
WE ALL NEED EACH OTHER!!!

I get inspiration from reading about your butter sticks, green with envy challenges, etc. Keep up the great losses and we'll all win in the end.

JayTee 02-21-2011 11:33 AM

SARGE'S PROMISE-ME-POUNDS UPDATE:

I salute you Week 7 Pledgees!

Rainbow --- WILL lose 2 lbs.

http://www.onlinecollegemoms.com/wp-...The-Salute.jpg

CourtneyDaisey 02-21-2011 12:11 PM

Stg. JayTee - I pledge 2 pounds this week! Come on 230's!!!!! :cheer:

skinnycow126 02-21-2011 12:19 PM

Courtney-- Good luck with everything. I agree with Rainbow, bad stuff comes in threes so you are in for a HUGE spell of good luck!!!

Jaytee- I would like to pledge 2lbs. I KNOW I can do it!!!

After having a very difficult week staying on plan, I muscled through yesterday and now I feel much more in control! No more carb cravings and off to the gym later tonight. Next week the plethora of exercise classes I signed up for start, so I am trying to exercise every day so my body doesn't go into shock.

MadamButterfly 02-21-2011 01:24 PM

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF SNOW!!!!

Yes, more snow, (about 14") OH MY . . . so I shoveled for about an hour this AM, then the plow came through . . . so another 1 1/2 hours of shoveling . . . can you say: MELT THAT BUTT-ER!!

OK sarge, I'm in for 2 lbs this week, I've felt bloated for the past week so hopefully that will go away along with whatever BUTT-er I can melt away . . .

Courtney: YES, bad things come in threes, so you should be done, just hang in there

Rainbow: they SHOULD give me royalties . . . ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wouldn't that be sweeeeeeeeet . . .

CharlieJune: Don't fret . . . YOU CAN DO IT . . . I SEE 2 MILES IN YOUR FUTURE, ok, maybe one to begin with . . . just start moving again . . .

skinnycow: alright . . . back to the gym and eating right . . . don't forget your green . . . :lol3: I have a granny smith packed for a snack later tonight.

OK, ladies it's HUMP WEEK AND WE ARE GOING TO HUMP IT ALL WEEK LONG!!! JayTee, take your mind out of the gutter . . . :rofl:

wendychic 02-21-2011 01:37 PM

I pledge 2 lbs!!!! I will weigh in early this week due to going out of town for a basketball tournament for my daughter. We can do this!!!!!

JayTee 02-21-2011 04:21 PM

SARGE'S PROMISE-ME-POUNDS UPDATE:

Courtney --- WILL lose 2 lbs.
SkinnyCow --- WILL lose 2 lbs.
MadameGooey --- WILL lose 2 lbs.
Wendychic --- WILL lose 2 lbs.
CanadaMel --- WILL lose .5 lbs.

Again, I salute you Week 7 - Hump Week Pledgees!

http://www.onlinecollegemoms.com/wp-...The-Salute.jpg

BTW, special Medal of Valor awarded to Rainbow for reaching out to our fallen comrades and keeping us motivated!

Madame Goo--my mind is always in the gutter...can't help it. :) And, you should get royalties. I mean seriously, haven't they seen you avatar?

Wendy--are those high school bball games? Does your daughter want to play in college? My daughter plays volleyball at a D3 school and loves it!
I miss club volleyball season!

ok, that's all for now. I just came back from the dentist where I had a panic attack in the chair, they were one 1 away from dialing 9-1-1, and I need to go curl up in the fetal position in a warm corner and make the world go away for awhile.

Soldier on team!

CanadaMel 02-21-2011 07:16 PM

Congrats to the red team for having another stellar week. I am going to pledge 0.5 lbs this week
Today is Family day, so we took the kids swimming. I swam a couple of laps which felt good.
Back to the basics tomorrow

JayTee 02-21-2011 07:54 PM

Way to go Mel! I edited and added you to list up above. Way to stay with us!
Back to the basics is right.

Basic Training all!!!!!!

wendychic 02-21-2011 09:37 PM

It is 5th grade basketball. The child is more athletic than I ever was a kid. I am trying to talk her into giving volleyball a try, she doesn't like the shorts.

shan84 02-21-2011 11:35 PM

Sorry no results yet Red Team. I'm waiting to hear from one of our members about a mix up. Hope to have results for you soon.

~Shannon

shan84 02-21-2011 11:59 PM

Update on Freebies:

One Freebie Used
Bette K
CourtneyDaisy
Hungry4AChange
cherrypie
BlueEyes65
GettinFit
IceQueen
lavieboheme73
Two Freebies Used and In Danger of Elimination as Official Member
wfonseca3017
luckycharm
Nixmom
GypsyLove
faeart
pokeycactus
chickadee dee dee

CourtneyDaisey 02-22-2011 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadamButterfly (Post 3722892)
WELCOME TO THE LAND OF SNOW!!!!
OK, ladies it's HUMP WEEK AND WE ARE GOING TO HUMP IT ALL WEEK LONG!!! JayTee, take your mind out of the gutter . . . :rofl:

:rofl: She's not the only one with her mind in the gutter! Add mine to that gutter! Hahahahaha! :rofl: Can we count that as exercise? ;)

GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Monday. We did get my Expedition towed to the dealership...and the stupid thing started right up. My dad talked to them and told them to just keep going out and starting the car periodically and eventually it would stop starting and they would see what's going on with it. So we'll see what happens today. My wrist is also on the mend. I wore the brace for two days but this morning it feels fine so I am brace free! :cheer:

I did great yesterday...until dinner. I had a coupon for Kohl's so I went and bought some new shirts and a much needed new pair of shoes. My husband got four pairs of pants out of the deal too. Afterwards it was really late and I didn't feel like coming home and cooking. We ended up stopping at Zaxby's and getting the chicken fingers and a baskey of fries to split. We took that home (and shared with the cats and dog) and ate and had cream soda with it. How is it that I can do so great at work and then blow it out when I get home right before bed? Not good! And my green? Nonexistent yesterday. :( I let the team down on that.

So, today's a new day and I vow to do much better! My husband's working tonight so I have the truck today. I can go home, have leftover spaghetti and steamed broccoli, and maybe even take the youngun' and the dog outside for a bit. I've never tried walking both of them alone before. We'll see if I am feeling adventurous enough for that challenge! I also didn't have time to pack my lunch this morning so I have to go out. What should I get? I am debating between a salad or a $5 foot long veggie sub from Subway.

JayTee 02-22-2011 08:37 AM

Courtney --- Think about the following image next time your faced with a similar dinner choice. I have to laugh tho. Imagine if we were still in high school and a teammate did something where the punishment involved the whole team having to run sprints or something. I'd totally beat the @#!P out of you. Now I have this vision of my 54 year old self coming over there to beat you...lol.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._7457861_n.jpg

RISE AND SHINE BUTT-ER PLATOON! IT'S NEW DAY. GIVE ME YOUR BEST!!!

MadamButterfly 02-22-2011 10:42 AM

Good morning ladies;

Rainbow and JayTee: I LOVE THE POSTERS,
STILL LAUGHING AT JAYTEE'S . . . OH MY . . .

I shoveled AGAIN last night when I got home from work BUT it was VERY LIGHT AND FLUFFY, thank goodness

I think my head is in a good place now . . . the end of February is hard for me mentally, but I WILL OVERCOME AND CONQUER!!

OK, going to post my workout, no push-ups today (shoulders and back are toooooo sore)

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

CourtneyDaisey 02-22-2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayTee (Post 3724142)
Courtney --- Think about the following image next time your faced with a similar dinner choice. I have to laugh tho. Imagine if we were still in high school and a teammate did something where the punishment involved the whole team having to run sprints or something. I'd totally beat the @#!P out of you. Now I have this vision of my 54 year old self coming over there to beat you...lol.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._7457861_n.jpg

RISE AND SHINE BUTT-ER PLATOON! IT'S NEW DAY. GIVE ME YOUR BEST!!!

:eek:

:rofl: I'd have to laugh too, but dang! That's right...Jillian right in my face would scare the teetotal crap outta me!!!! :eek:

The Sarge is gonna GET MEEEE! :eek: :eek: :eek:

For the record, I got veggie sushi for lunch today from Publix and some Mary's Gone Crackers. They're a vegan and gluten-free cracker. Very crunchy! I've never had them before but they are really good! It's a sesame flavor and the crunch adds some texture to the sushi. The sushi has avocado, cucumbers, wasabi, seaweed, carrots, brown rice, ginger slices, and soy sauce. YUM!!!! And getting my GREEN in!

JayTee 02-22-2011 01:01 PM

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/164282/thu...AELS-large.jpg

Jillian heard about your lunch choice and is pleased Courtney...She doesn't want to have to leave the ranch to come find you!

Hey Madame -- had enough snow yet? From here in Chicago I thank you for taking the brunt of that last storm. You got the Packers so you can have the snow too! BTW, I'm thinking of giving you a new name after your last post...Madame Light & Fluffy!

Rainbow -- Good day?!?!?!!? Great episode of Heavy last night!

How's the rest of the squad doing today?

CourtneyDaisey 02-22-2011 03:02 PM

I am staring at the photo of Jillian to keep from eating the chunk of birthday cake that literally got put on my desk. One of my coworkers is having a birthday today and she put the cake on my desk while I was on the phone. Eep! I need to find a way to toss it without getting caught.

CourtneyDaisey 02-22-2011 03:14 PM

NSV for me!!! I got rid of the cake! I didn't just throw it away. I buried that sugary butt-er gaining crap at the bottom of the can! Then threw other papers on top of it so I couldn't look at it!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: How's that Sarge? :D

Woo hoo! No cake is gonna sabotage me! Those dang 2 pounds are coming off this week! :cheer:

JayTee 02-22-2011 03:26 PM

COURTNEY MADE SARGE...

http://thecheesefreak.files.wordpres.../11/smiley.jpg

Good Work!

kneed2lose 02-22-2011 04:03 PM

GREAT JOB TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE STICKING TO THIS!!! ALL YOU LADIES ARE DOING AMAZING AND ARE BEYOND INSPIRATIONAL!!!
:hug:

Now...ZEBRA CAKES!??!!

I have the worst sweet tooth ever!! Zebra cakes are an all time favorite and a big time weakness of mine!...My sister bought a box...and I went crazy... =(

What food is your weakness and how do you do you ladies stop yourself from eating it??

Also...I know many people have all sorts of food cravings when its that TOM....do you ladies have any suggestions on how to control those as well!??!

wen 02-22-2011 04:53 PM

Well, I'm ready to pledge. Done with TOM and ready to rock and roll.:lifter:

I pledge 2lbs. I'm pushing myself for 3 or 4 really, but don't want to pledge that much in case I sabatoge myself. LOL :p

I've been doing WW points plus and it was a huge loss at first, now it is just 1lb or 0 lbs a week - I'm going to do a new jump start & go on my own diet for a while, then back to weight watchers when I feel I've lost enough.

skinnycow126 02-22-2011 05:01 PM

Happy Tuesday all!!!! I hope everyone is warm and well!!! We had a bit of wintery weather, and I am officially over it. Spring cannot come fast enough. I find it so much more difficult to go work out in the cold.

Courtney- Way to go with the cake!!!! My office was FULL of sweets last week, and I wasn't as successful.

Kneed- I LOVE bagels with cream cheese. If give the chance, I could probably eat 6 in one sitting and still want more!

JayTee 02-22-2011 06:40 PM

UPDATING SARGE'S TOTE BOARD WITH ANOTHER RECRUIT!!!

Courtney --- WILL lose 2 lbs.
SkinnyCow --- WILL lose 2 lbs.
MadameGooey --- WILL lose 2 lbs.
Wendychic --- WILL lose 2 lbs.
CanadaMel --- WILL lose .5 lbs.
Wen --- WILL lose 2 lbs.

THIS KEEPS SARGE HAPPY, WHICH IS OF COURSE IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!

Eat Green! Drink Water! Stay on Plan! Tomorrow is Hump Day of Hump Week. I hear it's a magical time when many NSV's arrive for everyone!

Carry on!

CharlieJune 02-22-2011 07:09 PM

Okay, who said it comes in threes?? I have had the flu since sunday and today my little girl's test came back positive for it as well. This. Is. Tough.

CourtneyDaisey 02-23-2011 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kneed2lose (Post 3724977)
[B][COLOR="Magenta"]

What food is your weakness and how do you do you ladies stop yourself from eating it??

My food weakness is cheesecake. I love it. I have no willpower when it comes to cheesecake. Whether it's slices of it, New York Style, French Style, with strawberries, in a Dairy Queen Blizzard...it doesn't matter. If cheesecake is there I will eat it...and eat a lot of it.

My solution: I don't buy it and do my best to avoid it if I see it. Working for a food service provider, we get to sample foods quite often from vendors. There's a guy who comes around from King's Cheesecakes from time to time with samples. Oh my God are those cheesecakes GOOD!!!! I see him and wish I could sneak an entire cheesecake into my purse and take it home. (It wouldn't make it home because I'd be in that box so FAST!) So when I see him I have to just go hang at my desk and not walk by his table or I'll be getting samples all day long.

GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!!!

:cheer: It's Hump Day of Hump Week!!!! Can you believe we're halfway through this challenge? So...it's time for some introspection. Look at how you've done so far. Are you happy with your results so far? Or (like me) do you see things that need improvement so you can achieve your goals for participating? I definitely am not pleased with my progress so far. I know the cause of it. Not getting to the gym enough and eating way too much of "the bad stuff" is causing me to lose and gain the same stupid five pounds over and over again. I'm so tired of that!

Remember...as my friend Allison told me... "Losing weight isn't a 'sometime' thing. You have to give it 110% every day to be successful." Are you giving that 110% every day? I know I haven't been. I've gotten into a rut where I do fabulously at work. I even make it to the gym some. But then I get home and "reward" myself with bad foods for being so good all day...which basically undoes all of my hard work throughout the day. That's the peril of being me. One bad choice at the table can undo hours of hard work! I also am letting my family guide me into bad food choices. No one else in my house is (really) trying to lose weight. So we have pie, cake, Girl Scout Cookies, sodas, and gobs of unhealthy food choices there as well. That also makes it tougher for me at home than it does during the day at work. Still, I can't let my family's choice to eat this way affect me. I can still take a little extra time to cook myself a healthier choice. If they want chicken fettucine alfredo, I can make the same noodles but top mine with marinara sauce and mushrooms instead of the chicken and fat-filled alfredo sauce. It won't take that much extra work, in spite of what I tell myself. So let's persevere!!! :cheer: Push away that birthday cake! Get off that couch! Turn off that computer (but don't forget to come back and share how your days went and weigh in on time)!

Green with Envy Challenge
How are you coming along with eating your greens? I ate lots of green yesterday with my veggie sushi and big salad for dinner! Today I will probably be paying a visit to Subway for a veggie sub for lunch. No mayo either! Spicy mustard and oil and vinegar will be my condiments of choice on lots of veggies. Dinner tonight is still up in the air. I have to think about what I want to fix.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! And hopefully Friday I will get a package from Amazon with my new laptop power cord! Then I'll have a working computer at home again! :broc: :broc: :broc: I hope my blog readers aren't upser at me for not being able to blog over the past couple of weeks. The blog sites are blocked from my work computer (but 3FC isn't). So I can post here but not on my blog. Come on Friday! Come on power cord! :dance:

JayTee 02-23-2011 08:42 AM

RISE & SHINE! IT'S HUMP DAY OF HUMP WEEK!!!
Which calls for a special image!

http://img3.photographersdirect.com/.../pd2100763.jpg

If you're done laughing, I'll build on what Courtney posted earlier. We've accomplished so much already, the Red team alone has lost over 335 lbs! But, we have a long road ahead of us. For some this whole diet and exercise thing is getting easier, but for others it's still a daily struggle.

STAY TOUGH TEAM! ARMY TOUGH! YOU CAN DO IT!

Carry On!

skinnycow126 02-23-2011 09:30 AM

Good morning red team! I hope everyone gets a chance to eat their green today!!!!

Tonight I am trying zumba for the very first time. Should be fun!!

MadamButterfly 02-23-2011 12:59 PM

Oh My

SARGE JAYTEE . . . LOVE THOSE CAMELS WITH HUMPS ON HUMP DAY OF HUMP WEEK . . . OH MY . . . . OH MY GOODNESS

WOW, THE RED TEAM HAS LOST 335 POUNDS, MELTED AWAY IN THE FORM OF . .

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS . .

1340 STICKS O BUTT-ER . . .

OMG, THAT'S A LOT O BUTT-ER

Now we are half way, but we still have half way to go, which means continuing for those who are on track and and OPPORTUNITY for those of us who are struggling . . . so let's just DO IT!!!

Skinnycow . . . ZUMBA . . . :belly: I LOVE ZUMBA, let us know how you like it . . . are you doing DVDs, Wii or a class . . . I haven't done a class yet, but I think it would be GREAT FUN!!

Food weakness . . . hmmmmm, CHOCOLATE and Ummmmmm CHOCOLATE and CHOCOLATE . . . I am so addicted to it . . . I still eat chocolate . . . 5 dark chocolate kisses a day . . . MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!! Needless to say I don't stay away from it . . . BUT I do use some controls so I can still enjoy . . . can you say strawberries dipped in chocolate, chocolate cheese cake, chocolate fountains, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, chocolate easter bunnies, chocolate hearts . . . chocolate ice cream with chocolate fudge on top, and chocolate brownies and . . . . OK I need to change the subject or I'm gonna be in BIG, BIG TROUBLE . . . :lol3:

Courtney: WTG on control with the cheesecake . . . I'd be stuffing it in my purse and then crawling into my purse after it . . . OH MY . . .

Rainbow: are you down and out again . . . OH NO!!

CharlieJune: Hang in there girl . . . YOU ARE TOUGHER (as Rainbow said) . . . YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Everyone have a HAPPY HUMP DAY IN HUMP WEEK . . . LET'S HUMP IT OUT (OH MY . . . ) :o

CourtneyDaisey 02-23-2011 04:04 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hahahahahahahaha!!! That was a good one Susan!!!

JayTee 02-23-2011 04:35 PM

In this battle we have two choices:

http://www.destinationraleigh.com/wp...asy-Button.png

OR

http://jillandkate.files.wordpress.c...asy-button.jpg

Oh, if it were only that easy...

JayTee 02-23-2011 04:38 PM

Hey Rainbow---glad you're back! There's no hanging head! There's plenty o'time until Sunday. I know you! I know you give it 110% everyday. Turning the corner...turning the corner to the second half of this marathon!

BlueEyes65 02-23-2011 06:46 PM

Hello Red Team:wave: Hope your all doing well. Me? Well I missed weigh in last week due to falling asleep.:( . I'm in this week, if need be I can edit it before or on Sunday...

Keep on going, in the end we all win!:carrot:

I have turkey meatloaves in the oven ( the muffin size ones) gotta love em ,:hungry: I can eat 2 of those babies for only 175 calories.(of course that's not all I will eat:)) Anyways they are about done. Gotta fly!

Good luck this week everyone.