Old 02-09-2011, 06:40 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 353/See Ticker/155

Height: 6'1"

Jaytee- No worries I patch'em up and send back out to pushin!!!!!

Keep at it Shan!!! Sending woooshing thoughts your way!!!!!

Hope ya'll have a great night!!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #77  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

FiGHTiNG WEEK 5

CHALLENGE NUMBER #4

continuing the spoof challenge on james bond movies...

BECAUSE THE TEAM THAT
BONDS
TOGETHER
IS A TEAM THAT STAYS STRONG TOGETHER!!

THIS WEEKS SPOOF MOVIE:

TOMORROW NEVER DiE-TS

QUOTE: James Bond: You have to admit, though: we seem to have developed a certain attachment to each other.

THE ROCKIN RED TEAM BOND GiRLS...TRULY HAVE AN UNBREAKABLE BOND!!
THiS iS OUR YEAR!!

TOMORROW CAN BE YOUR ENEMY??
HOW??
BY PUTTiNG OFF UNTiL TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLiSH TODAY!!

YOUR CHALLENGE....Design your WEEK 5 LAST CHANCE WORKOUT for FRiDAY & SATURDAY and then post it here!! BE COMMITTED!! BE ACOUNTABLE! TELL US WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO
We all make our to-do lists...pick up groceries, laundry, clean house...run errands...
but how many of us put on our to-do list...

TODAY I'M GOiNG TO TAKE CARE OF ME!!!?????????

That's why today needs to be the day for change. You will never achieve your goals if you put them off over and over again. You have to make time for the important things in life. And losing weight is one of the most important things of all - it could even extend your life by a few years if you are fit and healthy.

LET'S GO RED TEAM!!
Old 02-09-2011, 08:55 PM   #78  
wen

S/C/G: SW 215 CW 205 GW 160

Height: 5'5"

Ladies, what do you do or like to do that helps you deal with TOM fatigue, bloating, cravings, etc. and stay on track? Anyone have any tips or tricks up your sleeves?

I think TOM is my very worst enemy in life (dieting or not)...and even if you do all the right things while trying to eat right and exercise it stills feel like you're going nowhere for up to two weeks every single month. Grrrrr
Old 02-09-2011, 10:30 PM   #79  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Wen--Just keep at it because you're storing all the good. When TOM passes you get hit with a WOOOOOOSHHHH from all the good you've done!

Hey fellow Reds, As Rainbow suggests think of what you're willing to commit to the BOND cause and we'll all throw all those promises in the train car that gets posted tomorrow!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:30 PM   #80  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wen View Post
Ladies, what do you do or like to do that helps you deal with TOM fatigue, bloating, cravings, etc. and stay on track? Anyone have any tips or tricks up your sleeves?

I think TOM is my very worst enemy in life (dieting or not)...and even if you do all the right things while trying to eat right and exercise it stills feel like you're going nowhere for up to two weeks every single month. Grrrrr
I struggle with this too! What I've found works is just pushing through. I know that's easier said than done, but I've learned to just keep on exercising even when I really feel like curling up on the couch instead. I usually feel so much better after exercise, even just a nice leisurely walk. I also do cut myself some slack for one day.

I usually have one really bad day, so I'll let myself relax, unwind and eat some treat foods and get back on the wagon the next day. I usually buy myself some really nice chocolate from a local chocolate shop to indulge in (in moderation of course! )

Sorry there's no quick and easy answer from me. I'm interested to see wht the others have to say. Remember, any weight that comes on during that week will easily come off again if you stay on the wagon (train?).

Just got back from the gym. We skipped the volunteer party (DH really wasn't feeling like going, he's having a rough week) and I completed my best treadmill 5k yet! (walking/jogging combo)

I like the challenge to plan our last chance workout! I'll take a look at my schedule and see what I'm up for on Friday (Saturday is my rest day this week) and get it posted!

Thanks for the comment on my new photo, JayTee....I had a great lunchtime walk at work today and had some fun taking goofy photos of myself in the sunshine.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:12 PM   #81  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Last Chance Workout will not be gym related for me, and I'm not sure I'll have access to post on here until I come home Sunday afternoon (Saturday night for ya'll). But my plan is to eat on plan even with traveling and to get a lot of walking in around the big city.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:40 AM   #82  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Another AMAZING KICK BUTT WORKOUT tonight ladies!! Check out my journal for details. I've put in the work at the gym this week...let's hope it pays off on the scale. Also have a new schedule for the gym starting next week that I am super excited about. Have a good one ladies. I'm going to post one more time tomorrow morning before I leave and then I'll be back by Saturday night for you all.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:41 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Good morning RED TEAM!!!!!!!!

Although I didn't take a pic of the scale, when I peeked (again) this morning it said 241.6, which means that this week I have lost a whopping 10.2 pounds so far! I am REALLY hoping that the scale keeps moving! I'd love to zip right on through the 240's and be in the 230's on the official weigh in!!!!! I am so pumped about that!

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!!!
What am I going to do? Well, tonight will be an appointment with my Wii. I have plans to go to Best Buy and have my computer examined so I won't have time to make it to the gym. But...I signed up for something at work yesterday that I think will REALLY get me moving! My office is putting together a team for the Hunger Walk 5K on March 13, 2011 to raise money for the Atlanta Community Food Bank. I have never in my life done a 5K...or even a walk of any sort with a group for a cause. This is TOTALLY me taking a step out of my comfort zone and into the unknown! My husband and I are both going to sign up to walk it. So far three other people have signed up too, although I don't know if they will be walking or running it. I'll have to ask them. So...this means I have to get my BUTT-ER to the gym and onto a treadmill for more than 5-7 minutes. LOL! Yes, I know that I prefer the elliptical but this will definitely force me to get out of my happy little comfort zone and do something that I haven't done before.

Hmmm....Star Trek....to boldly go where I have not gone before!!!!!

Last edited by CourtneyDaisey; 02-10-2011 at 07:42 AM. Reason: typo in html
Old 02-10-2011, 08:57 AM   #84  
SARGE

UP AT AT 'EM BOND GIRLS!

Today we are adding a hopper car to our 007 Fighting Train. Like Rainbow said, commit to a final workout plan. We'll store it in this car and KEEP PUSHING!

Let's see, so far I believe:

-- we've convinced Wen to push through TOM and keep working out instead of curling up on the couch.

--Shan will spend a final workout with her new killer trainer and then work off more calories juking and dodging Taylor Swift fans.

--Charlie June WILL finish that complete second mile!

--DesiDoo will continue to patch up our fallen and send them to the back of the train to PUSH HARDER!

--Peanutt - WAY TO PASS ON THAT PIZZA & BEER party. "rest day on Saturday." Rest day? What's a rest day?!?!?!

--Courtney - WILL get her butt-er on the treadmill to start training for a 5K

--JayTee -- will finish a 4 mile run in under 56 minutes and drop 3 lbs. this week.

Here's our hopper car and filling station. We got plenty of room for more promises!!!

Old 02-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #85  
Feed Your Freedom

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING

STUNNiNG BOND GiRLS!

guess what???????????

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT iS COMiNG!!!!

GET READY!!!!!

courtney....i think its an awesome idea to do the 5K!! i know you can do it! way to go to challenge yourself...
to go boldly where you have not gone before!!

shan....what a great thing to bust that gym so hard like you've been doing...and especially since you are about to do on holiday...it would ahve been so easy to make excuses about getting ready...etc...so way to go!! can't "weight" to see your weight loss this week!!!

peanutt....ADORE THE NEW AVATAR!!! you are just too cute!! i'm sooooooooooo proud of you for skipping that party and hitting the gym. what a great way to TREAT YOURSELF TO A "ME" PARTY!! getting your sweat on!

jaytee....wooohooooooooooo choooo choooooooooo....i got the train all fired up and ready for the LAST CHANCE WORKOUT BABY!!!....where's the new car??? oh and LOVE YOUR DANCiNG SELF!!! GET YOUR DANCE ON GF!!!

wen...i agree with peanutt...i just push through it. i am mentally intelligent enough to know it happens every day....every week....every month....those fluctuations....i just get on the scale, weigh, record the daily weight and then forget about it and continue to JUST DO WHAT I KNOW I NEED TO DO! it might take a few days...it might take a few weeks...but if i stay on plan...and keep doing what i know i need to do, that whooosh will come...and boost me on again!!
JUST STAY ON TRACK!

DOC DesiDoo.... master of the infirmary!! the lodge car for healing and pampering of the sick, injured and overly tired!! where's my bed cause i'm a little under the weather today!! uggg!! sniff sniff...i'm gonna keep stoking that train cause we got a mountain to climb!! CHUGGA CHUGGA CHOOOO CHOOOoooooooooo!!

CharlieJune. wow....you really are rocking out those exercises...way to pump up your routine and get to the second mile!! woohoooo!! keep it up...you're gonna have a GREAT weight loss!! woohooo!!

MADAMBUTTERFLY... hows your goo-ru doing?? thats short for your melting goo routine!! dripping yet???

canadamel...or should i say canada mail...incoming keep up the good work

skinnycow... nixmon aclai kris2008 fonseca
angie icequeen bettek gypsylove luckycharm
gettinfit cherrypie montecristo BO
princesspuffypants wendychic kimL augeremt
pokeycactus chickadee dee dee shadesofgrey rated
sindaena faeart beautyandthebeast blueyese
hungry4achange ronan ladyinweighting terapet
thinningvegan mybody

hows your day going????

OK LADiES HAVE A ROCKiN GOOD THURSDAY

ALL YOU DAZZLiNG
BOND GiRLS!!

STAY ON TRACK
and let me hear your
BEST TRAIN WHISTLE!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 02-10-2011 at 09:19 AM.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #86  
SARGE

Haha Rainbow. It looks like I beat you to the post by 4 minutes this morning!
What are you going to add to the hopper car?
Old 02-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #87  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
Haha Rainbow. It looks like I beat you to the post by 4 minutes this morning!
What are you going to add to the hopper car?
sunday...we are going on a valentine's day picnic!!
Old 02-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #88  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default Oh my "HUMPING TRAINS"

OMG, I'VE BEEN LAUGHING SOOOOOOOOOO HARD . . . I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS HUMPING THAT TRAIN . . . .. LOLOLOL!!!

Rainbow: WOW, LOOK AT ALL THAT BUTT-ERY GOO ALL AROUND YOU!!!!

Courtney: 40+ STICKS O BUTT-ERY GOO . . . WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO

Shan; WAY TO KICK BUTT ON THE WORKOUT, YOUR ARE ROCKIN IT IN YOUR SEATS HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

CHARLIEJUNE; WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO, THAT 2ND MILE WILL B E DONE!! YOU TOOOO ARE MELTING BUTT-ERY GOO!!!!!

PEANUT; WAY TO GET OUT AND WALK . . . I'M SOOOOO JEALOUS, YESTERDAY THE HIGH WAS LIKE 3 WITH WIND CHILLS IN THE -20'S,

JayTee: WOW LOOK AT THAT CAR . . . I'M GONNA HAVE TO KICK IT UP A BIT TO PUSH ALLLLLLLLL THOSE CARS . . . NO WORRIES THOUGH I WON'T BE HUMPIN' IT . . . LOLOLOLOL

DESI: OH I'LL BE SOOOOO HAPPY WHEN YOU CAN HELP ME "PUSH" (NOT HUMP) THAT TRAIN . . . LOLOLOL I am sooooooooooo funny in my own head!!

Ok, so how am I going to BUMP it UP!! Friday & Sat: I'm up to 100 push-ups, so that's at it's limit for now, but I'll up the crunches to 400 . . . (even if I have to do half, then the other half, i'll also try to either add a little more ZUMBA or and extra JM workout each day . . .

Saturday may even include a walk outside . . . rumor has it that the bitter cold temps and wind chills will be gone on Saturday . . . can you say 30 degrees . . . . Hmmmmmmmmm, I'll believe it when I see it . . . it's SOOOOOOOOOO COLD . . . .

Everyone is doing GREAT . . . LOVE THIS BOND GIRL THING . . .
Old 02-10-2011, 10:46 AM   #89  
Persistance loses weight

S/C/G: 216/177/136

Height: 5'7"

I AM OFFICALLY NO LONGER OBESE!!!! Woo-hoo. So excited you have no idea!!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #90  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnycow126 View Post
I AM OFFICALLY NO LONGER OBESE!!!! Woo-hoo. So excited you have no idea!!!!
what an amazing feeling that must be!!
i'm soooooooooooo excited and thankful for your accomplishments!!
keep it up gf!!!