Old 10-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #61  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Height: 5"8

Hi Blue Team,

The Red Team is concerned because no one seems to know if Dixied is okay. Can anyone tell us if she is okay?

Igetfit
Old 10-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #62  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Mary - Thanks for noticing the under 200 happening. It wasn't as exciting as last summer because last summer it was the first time in like 15 years... I gained all the way up to 239 though over the winter/spring. (Gr!) so I'm just now getting down to near where I was... 12 pounds to go and I'll be in new territorry. Don't get me wrong though thrilled to be in the 100's again and don't plan on revisiting 200's. EVER!

Echo - CONGRATS on the BMI!!! How exciting!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 04:37 PM   #63  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Morning Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. I fought the Swine Flu in Matt all last week and now I am running a fever and feeling unwell myself. I am taking LOTS of vitamin's and trying my best to fend it off, I am about to go back to bed but wanted to check in.

Keep up the good work everyone!

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]{{{{{{{{Echo}}}}}}}} I hope you're feeling better gf. Miss you!

((((((((HUGS Blue team)))))))))))))
oh no! you poor thing Diva!! please take care of yourself and plenty of rest!! hope you feel better soon!!

miss you heaps too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy03 View Post
to you!!!!!!!

I hope you feel better soon, you are missed here. I have been working a lot these past few days, so I haven't been around.

You take of yourself okay? The flu isn't something that you should play around with, drink your fluids, get your rest........

I didn't have the greatest week either(dieting wise). I know I just about killed my knees doing the 30 day shred, I had to stop exercising on Tuesday or risk a greater injury,but I was able to hold on to my weight from last week.

I am going to start exercising again today, but cut out some the moves that make my knees scream. I hope it works, I actually missed exercising this week

ECHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you too this week

Happy Birthday Bigmid!

Right!!!!!!!! Liz, I'm a Liz too, so know that we are Liz squared, we both can get back on track this week
aww thanks Mercy! missed you too last week!! and well said, I agree, this is a BRAND new week, anything is possible Liz!!! you have the potential to lose weight this week. brand new slate!

mercy take care of that knee. hope you recover soon!
Old 10-12-2009, 05:03 PM   #64  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealmuse View Post
Mary - Thanks for noticing the under 200 happening. It wasn't as exciting as last summer because last summer it was the first time in like 15 years... I gained all the way up to 239 though over the winter/spring. (Gr!) so I'm just now getting down to near where I was... 12 pounds to go and I'll be in new territorry. Don't get me wrong though thrilled to be in the 100's again and don't plan on revisiting 200's. EVER!

Thanks so much Idealmuse!!!

and CONGRATULATIONS to you on hitting onderland!! thats SUPER!!! woohoo we both can do the brocoli dance
Old 10-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #65  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgetfitNStrongforme View Post
Hi Blue Team,

The Red Team is concerned because no one seems to know if Dixied is okay. Can anyone tell us if she is okay?

Igetfit
i know i was thinking the same. i hope she's okay ! she must be super busy. does anyone know her or heard from her? or can contact her. i checked on her profile page and she hasnt logged in since last weekend i think.
i just sent her a pm. hope we hear from her soon. and that she's okay.

Last edited by Echo; 10-12-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #66  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Dixied, did say last week she was really busy at work so I hope that's all that is happening.

I've read all the posts but I've had a really tiring weekend cooking and entertaining for Thanksgiving. It was a great weekend though. I overate on Saturday when we had our big meal but on Sunday I was back on the plan even though we had a family fun day at church with a potluck. I didn't touch any dessert and ate sensibly all day long. I even squeezed in a short bike ride last night while watching TV.

Does anyone have a challenge for the Blue Team this week? I'm not actually offering one, , as I'm drawing a blank right now but maybe someone has a burning issue to post up as a challenge.

Well, tonight is our big weigh in dead-line so don't forget to post your weight before tonight.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #67  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredone View Post
Dixied, did say last week she was really busy at work so I hope that's all that is happening.

Does anyone have a challenge for the Blue Team this week? I'm not actually offering one, , as I'm drawing a blank right now but maybe someone has a burning issue to post up as a challenge.
i was thinking the same thing! i cant wait to find out what this weeks challenge is going to be!!

who wants to do the next challenge?

retire- yeh you're probably right she's probably super busy with work. hopefuly we will hear from her soon.

Last edited by Echo; 10-12-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #68  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Oh my I hope Dixie is okay too. Girly, Phone home please! We miss you!!!

Happy Birthday Bigmid!!!!! I hope you had a great day!

Echo, my Girl! CONGRATS on the BMI!!! I'm so happy for you and a teeny bit jealous too! hehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniquelyNormal View Post
Ugh. I get a big ole FAIL for this past week.

pick up & dust off, right?
Right! I took a Freebie too. I ALWAYS gain when I have stress and the by the boy having the "S" word STRESSED me the He!! out! We'll get it back on track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happeningf View Post
OH NO Diva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it's not the S word??!?!
Girl, I hope not too! Thanks!
I DID have a fever of 101 today but I knocked it out pretty quickly. I'm not coughing a lot like Matty was but I am getting a sore throat. I am REFUSING to allow this! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyJeansInWaiting View Post
Hi, everyone!

I feel this brave sense of confidence and power that I didn't have other times I tried this. I have officially put myself first and it felt realy good!

I'm not going to try to catch up here completely, but wanted everyone to know I am back and feel stronger than ever I feel I have turned a corner of some sort where I finally decided I am doing this, it is MY time, and everyone else can just get in line behind me with their needs and wants. I have never, ever done taht before, but I am right now.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! I had to take this step with my people too and on nights we can't all eat the same thing, my Man makes him and the boy their junk. It feels awesome to put our selves first and do what we NEED to do if THEY want to keep us around. Because in my case, if I don't get healthy, I won't be here to take care of any of them. period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealmuse View Post

Muse, I am so sorry I let that AWESOME moment slide right by me!!! WTG girly, it's awesome the first AND the second time!!!

Well Like I said ^ up there, I took a "freebie" week. I guess the stress from last week took it's toll on my WL efforts, but I am trying really hard to get it back down! I miss you all!!!

{{{{{Mercy}}}}}

Last edited by Diva; 10-12-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:08 AM   #69  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Bootcamp day 1 - complete

Hey blues ~ just got home from my 1st ever bootcamp exercise thingy. I am SOOO FRIGGIN OUTTA SHAPE. I dont know how people do it. I seriously could not do one more squat or curl or leg lift. My body stopped working like 1/2 way through each exercise. What gives? I guess I just keep showing up and it will get better. God, I hope so! Also thinking it will lead to a good weigh in next week as I haven't pushed myself at exercise in months. We'll see!

SkinnyJeans ~
I just wanted to say Good For You! I am the exact same way with everyong else first and me tomorrow and tomorrow never comes because everyone else just keeps taking and your nature is to keep giving and its a never ending cycle! So GOOD FOR YOU RIGHT NOW! Keep with it, you will be better for you and everyone else for it!

I am ready to crash out! So wanted to say YAY for birthdays, BMI's, getting well, getting into onderland and getting a new week kicked off right.

GO BLUE!
Old 10-13-2009, 12:43 AM   #70  

Hi,
I too hope that Dixied is okay and just busy with work. Please let us know if you get a couple seconds.

Thank you Maryshady, Mercy03, and Diva for the Birthday wishes.

Echo congrats on the 1.1lbs and the BMI of 25 awesome job

Idealmuse congratulations on making onederland

Diva I hope you feel better soon

SkinnyJeansInWaiting good for you for thinking of yourself you deserve to focus on yourself for a change

Nixmom WTG for the first day of bootcamp I think as you go it will be easier and you will complete all the exercises. I would love to find a bootcamp out here too. Thanks for the YAY for birthdays.

Last edited by Bigmid; 10-13-2009 at 12:46 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:30 AM   #71  

Thanks to everyone for being supportive. I know I am doing the right thing for myself and I have some guilt about it, but I keep pushing it off and reminding myself it is better for everyone in the end, you all are SO right about that!

Hubby is gone today and I feel strong that I can do this. It's easier when he's not here every single day turning on his stupid deep fryer making all his yummiest foods...he can really cook, but I wish he'd use those skills for good rather than evil.

On a happy note...I have gone down a point on my waist to hip ratio! Yay! Now I just need to do that 6 more times to be at a healthy weight, so says Jillian

Last edited by SkinnyJeansInWaiting; 10-13-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:53 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Here's to starting over again. Had a horrible weekend. Just couldn't/didn't stop eating crap. It was like it was calling to me constantly. I'm really getting tired of the yo-yoing up and down but then on the other hand maybe I don't want it bad enough. It's like I really love it when I am doing what I am suppose to be doing, I feel happy and confident that I can do it and the Wham! I sabotage myself by going totally off plan. Then I get depressed and start to think I am never going to do this. I have been on a diet since I was about 26 (after my last baby, now I'm 43) and I am only about 20 lbs lighter for almost 20 years of work! It is just depressing. I guess I'm kind of hoping something will go off in my head and I will finally get it right. kwim. Alright I'm done with the pity party. Hopefully today will be better.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:20 AM   #73  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshady View Post
I guess I'm kind of hoping something will go off in my head and I will finally get it right. kwim.
Yes I know exactly what you mean. I've battled being overweight since puberty and I'm now 4. Sometimes, I get really tired of the constant struggle with my mind, but the alternative isn't something I can live with. I refuse to settle for being fat. Therefore, I keep trying. Hang in there. Others have conquered this and we can too.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:50 AM   #74  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Morning girls.

Just wanted to pop in and say

Thanks BigMid for the encouragement!

Mary and Girly ~

We can do this ladies. One step, one decision at a time!
Old 10-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #75  
Lose the holiday lbs!

hey guys! diva has made us a brand new chat for week 5:

here's the link.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...ek-5-chat.html

love that nixmom, one step, one decision at a time ! that should be our motto for this week!