Old 07-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #31  
sugar is the devil

I pumped out my workouts these last couple days since I seem to be stuck. Hopefully doing more/different things well jump start me!

I'm also thinking about counting calories again so I can be more strict with my diet.

Last edited by SweetScrumptious; 07-04-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Hi-
I will post personals later, hope all is well with The Blue Bombshells
Just popping in to tell you all the Great News, I'm finally on the right track, I've had some personal stuff to work through. Very long story short, DH and I were in a very ugly place for a while, he's been out of work for over 3years, it was starting to take a toll on both of us...well due to a lightbulb moment from two family members, I now see, that it wasn't just me that was hurting in all of this, my eyes were opened to how it was affecting him.

Well....I now can happily say that food is not the first thing I go to when I'm depressed, and even better I can say I've posted a loss this week, better news, my marriage it not in the danger zone any longer, and the Best News of all is both of my sons are getting married in 2010, my head is still spinning on that, one son was already set to marry May'10, then my baby {okay, 27....but still my baby} told us on Friday that he will be married Feb'10. Wow....
Thanks for listening-take care

Have to run-my treadmill is calling...enjoy your Sunday, hope to be back later

Last edited by Institches21; 07-05-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:32 PM   #33  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Hi Blues -

Looks like this is going to be a slow week for me. Pre-TOM, one bad food day, and some salty choices. Hoping I'll show kinda loss by tomorrow, but as of this morning... nada. I'm pretty much still on track though so one week isn't a big deal. Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend (for those in the US)
Old 07-05-2009, 08:13 PM   #34  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Just stopping by to say hi and say what a great weekend it was. Hope everyone else had a good one too!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 09:05 PM   #35  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Heya Bombshells!

I'm finally wandering back to take a moment and catch up.

Been horribly ignorant of food choices in last 2 weeks and this weekend. Lots of birthday cake... and by lots I mean tons! TOM here too so when you add them up... well...

BF has been outta work 6months, is a union worker, and we cant wait for it to come around anymore, so we started 2 companies. Has completely taken over my life. I need to be disciplined and take a moment every day for me so hopefully I'll be back here more often.

Going to post my weigh in now. I missed last weeks, so not sure if I'm up or down cuz I haven't looked at previous, but with any luck at all, its minimal, either way.

Will catch up on personals tomorrow. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Lets kick some butt this upcoming week!
Old 07-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #36  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

hey bluesers, i guess i haven't been on much either and the eating has been even less on. my pregnant 16 year old moved back in because her uncle tried to kill her and my sister....well he's been in a mental hospital since and they both moved back at the suggestion of the police....they were living over 5 hours away. so the week has been stressful to say the least. hopefully things get back to normal this week...or i can hope anyways.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:58 AM   #37  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

closing the thread, new on is open.