Old 10-05-2008, 11:58 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 263/243/150

Height: 5"6'

I did good today. I ate healthy, even had a healthy treat. Plus, I did my biggest loser dvd for 50 minutes so I'm happy with myself. I will try to start doing personals but it's late now so I'd better get to bed for work in the morning.

I hope everyone has a great Monday!
Old 10-06-2008, 12:00 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 259/259/175

Height: 5'11"

Hi my fellow reds.

I haven't been posting because...well i don't know. I fell off plan, got off track etc etc. I'm certain I will see a gain. I'll try not to let it get me down. I gotta stay positive

My something new was falafel(sp?) !!! It was kinda good. very very flavorful. lots of spices!!

I'm also going to my first Yoga class tomorrow and am pretty freakin' excited.

My sister-in-law ran the 26 mile Twin Cities marathon today. I was so amazed and proud of her at every marker we stopped at to cheer. She's like pure strength. It made me really think about the kind of person I strive to be. Someone who can overcome all mental blocks and just strive to accomplish. I know running isn't for everyone, but I really want to try it, and commit to trying. So I'm thinking this week I will start the couch to 5k training. Has anyone ever done this? Is it a good program? and...does the training work??

I'm happy to see the continual support we all have. Keep up guys!
Old 10-06-2008, 12:21 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Yelie, Karen, thank you!

Mandey, that's great that you have someone in the neighborhood again. I'm sure it means alot to you while your hubby is away. The rollerblading sounds like fun, but I know I would crack my fanny!! Good for you on not falling.

Mindy, Yes, Balee is a little bead, and thanks!
I feel the same way you do about not feeling like I need to connect more, that's why I decided to post here a little more and try and get to know some of you fantastic ladies.

xGurlyGrlx, sorry to hear about the family friend passing, but you're right, they are in a better place.
Did you go to the corn maze?

Joyce, YAY for you getting yourself back on track!!

Lisa, sorry the scale isn't moving much for you. I think once your body gets used to all the extra exercise, you're going to see a big whoosh of weight being flushed out!

shrinkinglizzy, how did the granola turn out? It's always so much better when it's homemade.

cakses, glad to hear you're feeling better and you got alot of cooking done.

Primm, YAY on the 1.2lbs gone!!

Teri, woohoo on the 4lbs!! That's fantastic!

Shy Moment, hope you're feeling better and the cough is easing up for ya!

Didn't do well at all this week so I'm taking a freebie so I don't mess up the team. I've got to get myself motivated! Just reading how well so many of you are doing, should do it. Thanks ladies!!
Debbie
Old 10-06-2008, 01:35 AM   #34  
Keep Chuggin'

S/C/G: 166/150/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi All!
We changed the clocks here on Sat. night, and my body doesn't like it. And I don't like that my kids don't get it, and keep waking up before 5 AM!!

Anyway - I worked 12 hours at work yesterday and came home DEAD - but it was only 7:30 PM - too early to go to sleep... So I made myself some <very> odd food combo, and climbed into bed and watched TBL episode 3, that kept me up late enough to good to sleep.

Rennie - I'm worried about you! You seem to be sick so often! Have you tried some alternative medicine?

Anyway - Walked all over the city today and work up SORE.

Why does a salad I buy, using the exact same ingredients at home - taste so much better?? NOT cost effective!!!

Have a wonderful RED day!!
Old 10-06-2008, 03:59 AM   #35  
Rah Rah Red Team!

S/C/G: 188/181/135

Height: 5'7"

Hello again my lovely red team!

I have been out for the past week with the flu (blech!) but I'm feeling quite a bit better and glad to be back. I never thought that being able to sit up would feel so wonderful !

I have lots of thread reading and catching up to do, see you all around!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:02 AM   #36  
Bringin' sexy back!!

S/C/G: 222.6/181.6/155

Height: 5'5

Hey red team. I ended up getting a nasty head cold yesterday afternoon. Felt it coming on. Jumped on the scale and didn't lose a damn thing.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:40 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning!! I'm happy to report a 1.6lb loss this week. I wasn't expecting much of a loss at all (TOM), so this was a wonderful surprise!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:55 AM   #38  
~One Day At A Time~

S/C/G: 301.2/Ticker/250

Height: 5 6"

Good Monday Morning

I had a good weekend. Saturday we decorated the outside of our house for Halloween. We were out there for 9 hours! My feet and calfs were throbing when we we done. I'm noy used to standing for so long. My food hasn't been so great but it hasn't been horrible, it could be better. I've been doing alot more of moving around. I'm taking advantage of this beautiful weather were having. I've been taking walks with the baby in the afternoons. She rides her bike and I walk. Although on Friday I was stuck carrying her bike ALL the way home because she didn't want to ride it anymore. I'm going to try my hardest to have a 100% OP day! I'm gonna take another walk later. I just have to get past the first day and I'm fine

Anywho, onto personals
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kara~ I do the same thing when I do jumping jacks...LOL!!!! To much weight in the tata's...Gotta hold them . I'm really sorry for your loss

Joyce~ I'm glad your back. You can do this!

miriam101~ Congrats on the weight loss You scared me there for a minute . I thought I forgot to turn my clocks back...LOL!!!!!!!! It's not time yet for us .

Mindy~ Gret job staying OP! It's so hard to do and your doing it

Lisa~ The scale can be very evil . But a loss, is a loss no matter what the number is. I used to stress over it but then I started thinking as long as I'm a little lighter than the previous week then that's all that matters I'm sorry to hear your not feeling well

Kelleigh~ How was the corn maze? We took the kids last year and OMG! that was a workout!!

Melissa~ Your doing so good! Keep it up

Ruth~ Congrats on the weight loss and on the NSV

Teri~ WOW 4lbs?!! WOOHOO

Bev~ I tapped it and haven't watched it yet. But I will in a little while. Thanks for reminding me. I can't believe I forgot it was on!

dkneec19~ She ran 26 miles. That's awesome!!!! I can't even run a half a mile

Amber~ I'm glad to hear your feeling better

MonteCristo~ Congrats on the loss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day red team

Old 10-06-2008, 09:03 AM   #39  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Good Morning Red team!!

Wow!! I'm so impressed with these losses I'm seeing!!! Way to go team!!! And we've got so many kicking butt on the exercise!! Its very exciting huh?!

I'm really sorry to see so many feeling under the weather, I hope you get the rest you need so you can get back to feeling good again!

If you've fallen off the wagon a bit, this is the best place for you! Your team will inspire you back to reaching for your goals!

Dont forget your Week 3 Weigh In is due tonight before 11:59pm EST!!

I didnt do so well OP over the weekend which is typical for weekends for me, but I'm back at it today..fighting the good fight!

I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC day!!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:06 AM   #40  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Monday Question of the Day

What is something you Love about your body?

My answer: I love my eyes...and while they are not perfect I love my arms too! Cant wait till they are more toned!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #41  
Ruth

S/C/G: 98.0/95.5/69.0

Height: 173cm

My hair. Long, thick and blonde. It takes ages to blow dry, so I usually don't, but I'm pretty proud of it.

My calves and ankles. Even at my top weight, they are a pretty nice shape, and as I lose they just keep getting better and better. My crystal ball tells me there are a lot more short skirts in my future!

Last edited by Primm; 10-06-2008 at 09:12 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:16 AM   #42  
~One Day At A Time~

S/C/G: 301.2/Ticker/250

Height: 5 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post

I love my eyes and my feet. My eyelashes are naturally very long and their very pretty . I always have my toenails painted and I think their cute
Old 10-06-2008, 09:18 AM   #43  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Jumping back on the wagon! It's been a rough few weeks, but this morning something just felt right and I told myself I HAVE to log EVERYTHING and start keeping a journal so I can figure out why the heck I've fallen off.

Started the C25K this morning. Holy crap! This is the closest to death I've ever felt! Only got 10 minutes in so far. Going back for the rest of the punishing I can't believe I have to struggle to run 60 freaking seconds! How discouraging I couldn't run to save my life!

As for the question today... I like my eyes, smile and hands (I don't know what my thing is with hands, it's the first thing I notice in guys). And I have long legs, I'm almost all leg, I swear. I can't wait till those are trim!
Old 10-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #44  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post

It would have to be my eyes. I like the color and shape.

I thought I did really good this week but that is not what the scale is showing. I have to remember not to live by the numbers on the scale though.

Last edited by Bev; 10-06-2008 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:15 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Modcat -- wow you're inspiring me with all that exercise. And yeah, I think you could do worse for yourself than chocolate covered walnuts.

Primm -- that is so great!!!

China -- WHOA 4 lbs?? That is awesome!!

Rennie -- bronchitis is a b*tch.

Bev -- sorry, didn't watch True Blood, but it seemed interesting. Sorry to hear about your knees.

Joy -- Way to go on healthy eating and exercise!!

Dkneec -- yum I LOVE falafel. And yoga is SO great. Ooh, I should do that on Wed. Thanks for reminding me!! I've done C25K, it's a great program, easier done when the weather is warm (at least for me!) but some people rather the chilly fall air for jogging. Let us know how it goes! And, there is a C25K thread somewhere in the exercise forum, I think.

Debbie -- your beads and etc are ADORABLE!! So professional!! And there's a gentle kick in the butt from me! Oh, and the granola is delish. I think it's 2.5 points for a half cup, but I really have no idea, that points calculator is sort of a joke when it comes to recipes. But yea, isn't homemade so much better than store bought??

Miriam -- glad you got yourself some good sleep!! And it sounds like you deserved it!

Amber -- glad you're feeling better.

Lisa -- hope you feel better. I'm fighting something, too…guess it's that time of year.

Monte -- on the WL!! Yay!!

Lonnie -- glad you're doing well with everything!!

Melissa -- Isn't that the best thing about Mondays (perhaps the only good thing)? Fresh start to be OP!!

Julie -- Welcome back to the wagon! I'm saying this while waving with one hand, the other hand grasping the wagon's "bumper" as I'm barely hanging on, myself! (do wagons have bumpers?)

-------------------------------------

Well, my official WI is this morning and I'm still EXACTLY the same! So, I'm not going to count it since I'm pretty sure it's mostly watery bloat from my fling with Thai food last night. I'll try again tomorrow and see what happens. I am having dinner/drinks tonight with a friend, but I will work really hard to stay OP anyway. I've already managed to sleep too late to do any exercise, but may be able to fit it in later. Hopefully so!

As for the question of the day, I love my giant calves and my lips and eyes.

Here's to good OP days, everyone!!

S