Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 08:51 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30-Something's: ***Week of October 22nd***

Good Mornin' Everyone!!! Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
Old 10-22-2006, 09:58 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 7"

Lauren, euchre is a card game that is really popular in this part of the country. I am not exactly sure how to play it myself - But I do know that it is very popular, especially with college kids.

Stevie, Great paintings/drawings the best I can do is stick figures a teddy bear and a house. I am not artistic at all. I would rather do my creating on the computer, or singing. Great job on the loss of lbs.!! Sorry about the SS #, red tape can be very frusterating.

Goddess, is there a pastor in your area that you trust? Maybe that would help. I would also suggest a counsoler, as someone that might help.

Molly how are you holding up? Are you ready for the Sn*w? I am not! I have to find my scrapper. (aagghh!)

hello to the rest, I must get going.

Lisa
Old 10-22-2006, 10:46 AM   #3  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good Morning everyone. Hope y'all are having a great weekend. We have been super busy.

We had company Friday night so I spent Friday cleaning like mad and cooking. Yesterday we went to a "fall festival" at the school the kids will be going to. Can you say sad little festival? The only thong Alex did was jump in the moon bouncer (for $2!). We walked to see how long it would take...20min. each way. And uphill all the way home! The funny thing is that 10 min could be cut off the trip if we knew someone who would let us cut through their yard!

Last night we went to the zoo for a Halloween night. It was cute. Alex loves the train there so we rode the train and he got a prize for his costume in a costume contest. OK, every kid was a winner and he was the only one there for his . It was cute. Cassie got a prize too. She was in her sling so I said she was a joey!

to all!
Old 10-22-2006, 12:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/217/140

Height: 5'4"

Smile Ready for another week of hard work

Hi Everyone,

I'm ready to work hard this week, but only in spirit. My motivation is low, no energy at all today and today is the perfect day to work out since hubby is working and ss is at his moms. However I want to lounge for the whole day. Urgghh. My goal for oct is 185 for halloween. I'm 190.3/4 so I have to work hard. I want this to be a good week. You all motivate me and I thank you. Have a beautiful week this week.
Robin
Old 10-22-2006, 01:41 PM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Morning happy people

Changing the tracker....lost an inch off my hips this week!!!! Also lost 3 lbs, I'm so excited

Hope you have a successful week!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2006, 04:03 PM   #6  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

I turn my back for a couple of days, andy you guys have a party,,, 8 pages on last weeks thread WOW )

I haven't lost any this past week, but TOM is here, and I didn't really expect to. Maybe I'll get a big loss this week.

Our church had a skating party. It was fun. I think a burned a calorie or two.

Stevi: Congrats on your loss. Feels good doesn't it? )
I did have a NSV. I bought some pants friday... Size 11 Yay, and they aren't tight at all. If I drop 2 more sizes, I'll be my pre-baby size. I think I will only accomplish this if I kick my work out into gear.

TTYL
Old 10-22-2006, 05:51 PM   #7  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Good afternoon ladies! Well I am ready for another awesome week!!! I am soooo losing this month! This cal counting thing is really paying off! (With exercise of course)

I AM DOWN 3.25 POUNDS THIS WEEK!! (Since last Sunday) I AM SO EXCITED!!! THAT IS A TOTAL OF 8.25 POUNDS JUST IN OCTOBER ALONE!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS GIRLS!!!!!!!!

228.5 Oct 1
226 Oct 8
223.5 Oct 15
220.25 Oct 22
Old 10-22-2006, 06:27 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello and welcome to all the new people. I forgot to mention that in my last post. Congrats to all who lost!!

Lisa
Old 10-22-2006, 07:54 PM   #9  
Just a few more pounds...

S/C/G: 226/206/165

Height: 5' 10"

Thumbs up

Hi all!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

I couldn't keep off the scale, so I think I am going to make Sunday my weigh in day! Drumroll please.... I'm down another 3 pounds!!! That's 13 so far and I am very pleased. I am guessing that when I start walking again this week that I will continue to lose the weight! I really want to be in my pre-pregnancy clothes by Christmas !!! I really don't want to have a belly that looks like a bowl full of jelly anymore!

Take care,
Bonnie Jean

PS Lisa, I had never heard of Euchre until my sister learned how to play in college at Eastern Michigan University. We love to play!
Old 10-22-2006, 11:10 PM   #10  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Bonnie Jean that is awesome! WtG! What tye of exercise will you start doing?
Old 10-23-2006, 05:27 AM   #11  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Good Morning!!! Almost 4:30 AM and time to leave for work!! I am soo glad it is just a 5 minute drive...

Congrats to the losers!! Bonnie Jean, Jasmine, HT and anyone else!!!
Also..big congrats to the tryers!!! I am still stuck at 137..I am beginning to think I am gonna stay here...

Karen--Yeah on the festival!!! We went to the Zoo also, and then on Saturday the Imagination Movers had a Halloween Concert and K went as a fireman(very feminine daughter) and then we went to a pumpkin patch...Had a great time!! I love this time of the year!!!

Helloooo to everyone..Have to leave for work!!!
RR
Old 10-23-2006, 07:20 AM   #12  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

Unhappy Last Day of Vacation

I knew this day would arrive before I knew it -- vacation is almost over and I'm back to the grind tomorrow. Oh well. At least being at work keeps me away from the refrigerator.

Ever since the trip was cancelled last Thursday night, my mood has been right in the dumps. I was worried about how the DW was going to take things, but she didn't seem to mind nearly as much as I did. And with my mood being in the trash can, we didn't do much. A couple of day trips with my mom, but my mood was never really into it.

Yesterday, we hit some of the local thrift and used clothing stores in the hopes of finding me some new clothes. I don't want to pay full price because (hopefully) I'm just passing through these sizes on my way to the slimmer, fitter me. 3 hours spent out and we came home with *nothing*. I was so demotivated and frustrated yesterday night....just one failure after another it seems.

Dispite trying desperately to stay "in the game", keeping my calorie intake at an acceptable level, I'm at wits end today. My weight keeps bouncing up and down in a range of almost 2 lbs. It's driving me crazy. I've also cut out all of the foods that I really like since they also tend to be high calorie foods -- which is probably making for my poor mood.

All in all, it's been a crappy weekend and this week - while I hope will be different - I'm having a hard time believing it will be right now.

Sorry for such a blah message.
:Lawrence
Old 10-23-2006, 09:48 AM   #13  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

I'm really tired, but feeling really motivated. I WI this AM and let's just say the tracker isn't going anywhere. I want to aim for 3 lbs. this week. I'm hitting the gym tomorrow, since I didn't get my stuff together last night for tonight. I'm determined to go 3x this week. Now that it's cool out, I'm gonna try and remember to bring my sneakers with me to walk at lunch time too. Things are rough with the Hallowe'en candy all over, but I'm gonna try to be sensible this week!

Lawrence, Sorry you're soo down in the dumps. Maybe you could pick up some clothes at WalMart or something to get by?

RR, Wasn't K a firefighter last year too? Or something else not girly? Hey, you guys didn't make it into any of the IM videos on Disney, did you? I keep looking to see if I see you anywhere!

Bonnie Jean, Congrats on the loss!!

Jasmine, Congrats on the loss!!

Christy, Congrats on the NSV!!

Holy, Congrats on the Inches!!

Robin, Come on!! We can do it!!

Karen, Sounds like a fun time, did you go to Turtle Back? I was at Van Saun last weekend with Robby and had a great time. Peter's going pumpkin picking tomorrow on a class trip.

Lisa, Thanks for the description. I soo am not looking forward to snow and don't want to hear those words in my forcast for at least a month!

Have a great day all!
Old 10-23-2006, 09:59 AM   #14  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

I was just thinking this past weekend how happy I am. Since DD was born over 2 1/2 years ago. I have not felt like myself. I was 183 then leveled of between 170-160. thats 30-40lbs more then prepregnancy. I just haven't felt like me in a loong time. Well, now that I am down to 149- I am starting to feel soo much better. I thing the biggest change is in my face. I look like me again. I feel my age again too. I need to take some pic... I still have 15 lbs to go, but things are going great. I'm happy.

Lawrence: do you weigh at the same time everyday? It can make a big diff! Also, everytime the scales dip down, that is the number I hang on to. If i fluctuate up, I don't change my ticker till it drops below the losest weight. Work for me. Sometimes I don't get to move my ticker for a couple of weeks.

Hope you get a little sunshine in your life today...
Old 10-23-2006, 10:13 AM   #15  

Hello everyone,

I thought I would join up to your chat! I had introduced myself on the weekend with my own message but thought I would introduce myself again!
My name is Stacey and I am from Ontario Canada, I have lost 37 pounds since January, but had a stalled period over the summer and did not lose at all. Well the stalled part was my fault to be honest as I just went off the wagon
But I am trying to get back on track now! I have lost 4 pounds in the past two weeks so I am hoping that is a good sign that I am "under control" again!
Congrats to everyone on their weight loss this past week!
Stacey
Closed Thread