Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-31-2004, 07:12 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking New Years Weekend Chat - December 31st, January 1st and 2nd

Good Morning,

Before I forget I just want to wish you all a very HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR, hope its the best one yet.

What a great chat last night. I stayed up until 1:30 am just giggling with the girls.

To bad we missed some of you.

Today I am getting ready for my company tonight, thats about it lol.

How about you all ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 07:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning and Happy New Year's Eve!

Is everyone sleeping in this morning? I've had my coffee and I've been poking around here waiting for the daily post to start! Tomorrow is going to be my official Day 1 on Phase 1. I know it's going to be rough going through it again, but I have to detox and get rid of my cravings for sugar. We're staying in tonight, my DS and his family will probably come over for a while, but will leave before midnight to put the little one to bed. Jake will most likely be asleep long before midnight, but I'll stay awake long enough to watch the ball drop. Pretty dull, huh?

Ruth, here's wishing you and Harry a belated Happy Anniversary!

Anchor Weight, I'd love to have your recipe for the Quiche Cups w/Sausage. Thanks for offering!

I'd better get going, I want to start putting away the Christmas decorations and clean. I want to take down the tree in the sunroom, too, but I'll wait til tomorrrow to take down the tree in the livingroom, and get things back to normal again.
cottagebythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 08:05 AM   #3  
CIN

Default Good Morning

Howdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Gals!
Yes the chat was fun but would have been more fun if it had not logged me out every other sentence! Oh wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I still chatted a bit!

We have church services until about 9:30.then will more than likely come home with daughter and her new boyfriend(we like him so far).

Thought I might make some interesting wraps and slice diagonally......put on a cake plate...fancy wansy! He He He Light chips and serve pretty punch in stemmed glasses to bring in the New Year.........nothing too fancy NOR fattening!

I,too. am taking down the decorations..anxious to return to normal and get more organized.I am labeling the decoration boxes this year so I can find what I want when I want next year! Bought several boxes of cards,gift tags etc for 75% off at Walgreens..what a deal!

Getting my hair cut at 10....then off to grocery.

Unseasonably warm here today..............I have had a cold for a week now......anyone want it?

Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for now
Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 10:54 AM   #4  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Morning...
Cin-Keep your cold. I got my own...

Just wanted to say thanks for including me in your chat last night. Poor Cin, you must be getting tired from disappearing and reappearing.

Anyhow, I left a BIO on a Bio thread. If anyone wants to know more about little 'ol me. Better get my butt off of here and check my email. I have 2 different walmarts to pick prescriptions up at and some diapers to buy. Anyone want an un-potty-trained 2 yr. old? Just kidding.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 01:55 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Chat was a blast !!

HUGS TO ALL YOU GIRLS !!! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Check this out....... when your mouse turns into a fire cracker, keep clicking.

http://web.icq.com/friendship/swf/0,,16961_rs,00.swf

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 02:59 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good afternoon gang!

I have been putting up decorations all day! I am pooped! Now dh and both ds have to haul it all up into the attic. I told dh that next year I'm just putting up nativity scenes - this is just too much stuff. Of course, that goes over like a lead balloon but that is how I feel about it today. There are so many things I want to be doing and putting up decorations and taking them back down is just not some of them right now (ok I'm thru venting now)

I cleaned the living room and tomorrow will have to clean the rest of the house.

Chat was so much fun last night! It was great talking to LindaT and Leenie and the rest of the gang. But poor Cin! she should be dizzy from all that booting! but I am so glad she didn't give up but that must have been so aggravating for her. Cin, I hope you can figure out a way to be able to chat and stay in chat.

Leenie - that website is cute! thanks!

Cin - your menu sounds wonderful tonight! I will be right over! enjoy your haircut!

Hi cottage - that's what I want too ... to get everything back to normal. sounds good!

Hey Chris! it was nice chatting with you last night. a 2 year old huh? well let's see I could trade you a 20 and 16 year old and all their friends. haha not sure I remember what to do with a 2 year old tho.

Everybody have a great day! and a very Happy & Blessed New Year!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 04:15 PM   #7  
CIN

Hi again gals,
Chris I have had an un potty trained 2 yr old and she had 4 children! Ha So Been there.done that.......and you probably dont want to hear that this is one of the best times of your life! But it is.they grow up and are gone much too quickly!

Cathy I say the same every Christmas and still put it all out! It is nice when it is BACK in the attic.that is where mine goes too!

Need to get freshened up and decide what to wear.it is cold and rainy here now! There is a big concert downtown in the same place our church is located for the next 5 months while our new building is being finished.should be REALLLLLLLLL interesting Lynard Skynnard(spelled wrong) It is spelled weird tho cause I saw it somewhere!

Happy New Year and welcome Chris!

Cin~
Old 12-31-2004, 07:13 PM   #8  

Gosh, I wish I had remembered the chat! I was in bed early because I have the crud...a cold and bronchitis! I caught it before it got really bad and I went to the doctor this morning. Got the meds so I'll be fine.

Roger and I are staying home tonight. We usually go to church but tonight Roger is really tired and those people at church don't need to be exposed to the crud.. The carpenter got the room gutted out and now Roger has been doing the plumbing and electrical. He's heading into town to a BIG sale and getting a lot of supplies at 11% off of everything.

Well have a good New Years Eve and a wonderful coming year, old friends and new ones.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 08:34 PM   #9  

Default Happy New Year to my old buddies

Just wanted to wish a Happy New Year to all my old chat buddies. Hope you have had a wonderful year and are looking forward to an even better one next year.

(((((Hugs)))) to all.

georgia peach
georgia peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 08:59 PM   #10  
Getting back on track!

Hi Everyone,

Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Years!!!!!

Leenie-sounds like you gals had a blast. Hopefully I can make it next time. Have fun with your company!

Theresa-I am with you on back to normal too. I have my decorations in a pile, now just to get them in the closet and organized.

Cin-you can keep the cold! I have my own as well. I am feeling really yucky today! I will probably be asleep before the new year.

Chris-Good luck on the potty training. I only have dogs and cats and they keep me busy!

Cathy-I am like you, I said less next year but I am sure it will probably be more LOL.

Tippy-Hope you feel better!!!!!

Georgia Peach-Sounds like we are close to each other. I think I will be asleep before the "Big Peach" falls in Hotlanta.

Everyone have a Happy and Safe New Years,

Hugs
Setina
Watermelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 09:56 PM   #11  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Hi Ladies,
Hope you all have a terrific day!! Mine was good. Just a bit tiring. I am staying home tonight. Alone. My dh is at his brother's bar. And my dd is at her friends house overnight.
What a new year's eve??. Oh well. Peace and quiet is good..
Ya'll have a very Blessed and Happy New Year's Eve Day!!!!
Hugs to all, Lanee...
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 09:57 PM   #12  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Oh, I worked today. That is why I am sooo tired.
Lanee..
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 10:52 PM   #13  
Walking by faith

Wink Happy New Year!

Sorry I missed the chat last night-it sounded like fun. I'm having a slight computer glitch

Cottage, Chris, Georgia Peach & Setina: Good to see you here!
P.S. I live in GA too (almost in FL ).

Leenie: Enjoy your company! And thanks for that cute web site

Cathy: Enjoy your nice CLEAN house

CIN: Hope Lynard Skynard doesn't interfere with your church service The spelling of the name is weird on purpose. The original members were from around here (near Jax, FL) and they were making fun of their high school gym teacher (interesting trivia )

Tippy: Hope you and Roger will be feeling better soon

Lanee: Peace and quiet sounds great after a hectic holiday season at Wally World Enjoy yourself!

DH and I went out to dinner at a nice Mexican restaurant. We were going to do a movie too, but we got a late start, and we would have been out on the roads after Midnight. Not a great idea, since we were in Jax, and it's Gator Bowl weekend

Lynnie, Liz, April, SueMarie, and everyone at 3 FC: Happy New Year 2005!!! :snf:
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 10:57 PM   #14  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Setina,
I have 4 cats too to go along with the 2 yr. old. Plus two older DDs. My house is one busy place. In fact, I just got done unplugging the toilet because of all the times for the little one to want to try the potty, she used a "little" toilet paper while I had my eyes glued to a movie.

Well Ladies, tonight is a stay at home night for us too. I'm up in Montana and the temp took a nosedive (below zero) late this afternoon and we're getting some snow. I am not about to go anywhere. I got my movies and my fireplace. I'm good to go. I've never been much into crowds anyhow. I'm a shy girl.

TTFN and Happy New Year to you all.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 09:18 AM   #15  
CIN

Default Happy New Year!

Goooooooooooooood Morning,
I slept until 8:15 which is very late for me!

Hard to believe it is the year 2005..................wow!

Our church "rocks" so the concert could not be heard once we started our Praise & Worship of the KING!

We had a lower than expected turnout of a little over 600 but many were avoiding the downtown traffic!

I am waiting for hubby to get up so I can get in the attioc and start taking down the decorations! I heard his feet hit the floor as I typed this soooooooooooooooooooooooooooofarewell........see you all when you wake up!
Happy 2005! Enjoy the day....................

Cin