Old 01-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Blue Team 2012 Resolution Revolution CHAT Thread Week 5 (01/30-02/05)

Blue Team Total Lost: 25.86 lbs as a team or .48% !

Blue Team Biggest Loser: TooManyDimples (-6.4 lbs., -3.23%)

Honorable Mentions:

LeslieB (-8 lbs., -2.86%)
Lambiechop (-4 lbs., -2.05%)
rainydays (-2.1 lbs., -1.24%)

Congratulations to TooManyDimples for being the Blue Teams' biggest loser for week 4 !

Well done team ! I'm just waiting for the Red Team results for the final tally but you all did an amazing job this week ! Keep up the great work and let's kick some butt in week 5 !
Old 01-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #2  

We did it !

Congratulations to TooManyDimples for being the overall biggest loser this week and to all of us for winning the team challenge as well !
Old 01-30-2012, 04:22 AM   #3  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

WHOOOP WELL DONE TEAM!

Well done toomanydimples!!!!!

Here's to a great Monday and week for everyone

I'm back at uni this morning, new term. I leave home before 7.30, and get home about 8.30pm, although today I've got hydrojog at 8.30 so will be around 10pm when I get home. Which makes eating well a real challenge. I hope I've cracked it today though, I've brought soup for lunch, a banana and cherries and a cereal bar for snacks, and I'll get a sandwich for dinner.

Have a great week everyone
Old 01-30-2012, 05:19 AM   #4  
Ready to lose

S/C/G: 122.7/tick/62

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations blue team!

Toomanydimples and leslie ~ what amazing numbers, well done

Great job all other losers!

Takingcontrol ~ what long days! You seem to have things sorted out nicely to remain OP, best of wishes

Back to work after summer holidays...bummer Day 1 down and im already struggling with eating. I skipped breakfast and had a fairly bad lunch. I did make a nice healthy dinner though

My promise to me (and blue team) eat breakfast each day and take a healthy lunch to work! Also, to try my hardest to increase my water intake

Have a good week all

Last edited by Tkkoz; 01-30-2012 at 05:21 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:24 AM   #5  

Tzzoz they sound like great promises!

So far I've done well today, I had an early breakfast, then a few cherries and a healthy cereal bar mid morning.

Now Ive had soup I brought from home for lunch with some wholemeal bread. Not drinking enough water today, but other than that, all is well
Old 01-30-2012, 09:37 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations Blue team!!

I'm still on the medication for 2 more days and then I guess we'll see if this is really over. Still can't workout, but I've decided that I'm going to really focus on my food this week.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:09 AM   #7  

Good morning Blue Team !

Happy Monday to everyone... hope it's going well so far. I'm off to water aerobics this morning to see if I'm ready to get back to the gym. We're supposed to have a personal training session tomorrow so hopefully I won't be coughing too badly and can get through this class today. I'm definitely feeling much better and almost sleeping through the night now which helps immensely.

takingcontrol - Holy crow that's a long day ! How was your hydrojogging? That's awesome on your food plan !

Tkkoz - Hope your first day back to work was a good one. Sounds like you have a good plan for tomorrow.

BethC - Fingers crossed for you that you'll feel back to normal after your medication and you can get back to the gym soon.

Have a great day all !
Old 01-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #8  

Bethc I'm so glad you're nearly off the meds, I hope that's the end of it for you

Leslie I hope your aqua session went well and you're feeling up to the gym tomorrow

I've had a really good day. Eating absolutely on plan, if I can copy that every Monday I'll be VERY happy!

hydrojog was great, I really like the class. But, didn't book it for next Monday as I think it's just too much to do it after a 12 hour day at uni. So, I'll just do it on Fridays now, as they're the only two days it's on, but that's OK.

Really hoping tomorrow is as good as today. It's TOM so I'm going to have to work extra hard to fight the cravings and record a loss. I'd love for this to be the first week on this challenge I stay completely in control for the whole 7 days. That doesn't mean no treats, because I'll plan some in, it means no off plan treats, because they're far too dangerous!

Keep going everyone, we can do this!
Old 01-30-2012, 07:19 PM   #9  
~Kim~

We won again? Go us! =)

Hopefully I'll get another one of those whooshes in a couple weeks.

I started my job today. It's not physically demanding or anything, but it's going to take me awhile to adjust to being on this kind of schedule again. My days are going to be pretty full now so I need to make sure I get done everything I need to get done before it gets too late every night. The good news is most days I have time to workout after I take my daughter to school before I have to be at work. If I had to wait until after work, it probably wouldn't happen most days.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:41 AM   #10  

Toomanydimples have one of those whooshes any time you can! Good luck with the new job, great that you can get your workouts in in the morning.

Another day, another eating challenge for me. I have a class to teach that runs from 12.30-2.30, which really messes up lunch time. So, to get around it, I've had a cereal bar at normal breakfast time, then going to have a late breakfast of beans on toast at about 10.30, then have lunch at 3 after my class and then a later dinner after working out with a friend later.

Have a great day all
Old 01-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #11  

Happy Tuesday Blue Team !

Hope everyone is having a great day so far. Should be a good day today. I have an appointment with the therapist then personal training this evening. We'll see how much I can do today.... water aerobics was pretty tough yesterday. I was going about 3/4 speed due to the trouble with breathing. Hopefully by next week the lungs will be back to normal and I can hit the gym like I want.

takingcontrol - Yay for you preplanning your meals for the day and for being onplan yesterday ! Having the forethought really helps.

TooManyDimples - Very cool you can get those workouts in. Hope the new job is going well.

Have a great day team !
Old 02-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #12  
Changing my life

S/C/G: '09HW337 '11SW 314.0/266.6/155

Height: 5' 6"

Yay Blue team! WTG! I hope you are all having a good on plan day!

I continue to struggle with my plan on the weekends, but I've set a new goal of tracking everything every day. *insert eye roll* I mean, I know that's what I should be doing anyway, but weekend tracking has stopped for the last month or so, and I know my overeating on the weekends is undoing some forward (or downward) progess.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #13  

LeslieB I hope you had a great gym session and are feeling 100% today

RachaelM Well done for making the decision to get back in control of your weekends. Treats are great and in my book absolutely OK, but why is it so easy for one treat to turn into two, two into three.....

I've had a good day today, did Pump earlier, it still kills me, but that's a good thing right?!

Eaten well, had a small slice of cake when I went out for a coffee with my mum this morning, a planned treat, and it was lovely!

Keep going guys, let's win this thing again!

I'm REALLY REALLY hoping to say goodbye to the 13 stone bracket when we weigh in on Sunday. It would mean losing 3.5lb or more, so I HAVE to keep on it this week. I don't remember seeing a number beginning with 12 on the scale since I was a child, BRING IT ON!
Old 02-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #14  

Very quiet on here! How's everyone getting on this week?
Old 02-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #15  
~Kim~

I'm doing good. Been busy and tired with the new job. I've gotten in a workout every morning before work though so I'm happy about that. Just tired. =)