Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 11:18 AM   #1  

Default Saturday 12-2-02

Many of these apply don't ya think?

"All I Need to Know about Life I Learned From a Snowman "

It's okay if you're a little bottom heavy.

Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.

Wearing white is always appropriate.

Winter is the best of the four seasons.

It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.

There's nothing better than a foul weather friend.

The key to life is to be a jolly, happy soul.

It's not the size of the carrot, but the placement that counts.

We're all made up of mostly water.

You know you've made it when they write a song about you.
Old 12-28-2002, 11:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Haha thats cute Sweet!

I checked into the chatroom about 9:30 last night but the place was empty! where was everybody? playing with their new toys?

Hubby and I went to see Star Trek yesteday. I liked it but I am a Star Trek fan. Then we went to Academy for hubby to use a gift certificate that he had gotten. They had a lot of good sales, but he was good and only spent the amount on his card.

I got up this morning and did 30 minutes of walk aerobics and then used hand weights. That is 3 days straight that I have gotten up and exercised like I should - yea for me! I am also trying to get back into the swing of drinking my water and eating right. Tis the season!

Hope everybody has a great day!

hugs, Cathy
Old 12-28-2002, 11:27 AM   #3  

The date should have read "28" Chris was yakking at me and I messed up...and I don't know how to change it...waaaah

Fixing to go in and make a candy recipe Linnie gave me. If I don't like them I will send them to her like I did a cookie.

Snow is still melting here..only a couple inches still on the ground. The sun sure looks good.

Think I will put on a pot of cabbage/potatoes/onion/carrots/polish sausage. Chris won't eat it so he'll get a bologna sandwich or do without. Naaaw I wouldn't do that to him...I am nice. But I bet he gets leftovers of some kind.

I feel pretty good so far today. Hope it continues as the day moves along.

Hope everyone has a good day........
Old 12-28-2002, 11:30 AM   #4  

Hi all! I am at work thinking about all of the things that I could be doing at home right now. I guess it isn't so bad b/c I get off at 12. I got here at 7 so that really isn't to long.

I need to go home a rake the yard b4 it starts to rain again. We will be getting a big down pour again Monday or Tuesday. I need to head to Lowes to buy some shelves to organize my spare bedroom closet but I can't decied if I should go spend the money or not.

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday. Talk with all of you later.
Old 12-28-2002, 02:12 PM   #5  

Good morning everyone,

I am feeling better today. Woke up late....but DH got up even later. It is cold outside....it was -10C....don't know what that is in Farenhite....not sure how to spell that. We have a bit of snow outside....but the grass isn't even covered.

DS1 went home yesterday morning....he left before 6 A.M. He had to take another route because of a mud slide..... the road was closed for 2 hours because of an accident.....his dog was really scared....every time a rock hit the windshield....she jumped....once into his lap.....but they got home safe & sound.....about 3 hours later than usual.....but safe & sound.

Yesterday we had DS3 & his GF over for brunch. Then he tried to help me get Text Twist back. For some reason...it won't work anymore.....but he couldn't get it to work....he said he would try another time.

I should go & have breakfast & finish my coffee. Have a great day.

SweetPea.....you can change the date by clicking onto Edit......the box comes up & you change the numbers.

April

Last edited by april99; 12-28-2002 at 02:18 PM.
Closed Thread