Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2002, 12:50 PM   #1  

Talking Weekend

Good morning all!

I just got back from weigh in and I was down 2 pds! I was up a little last week, so I lost it and more. WOOHOO

I worked hard at staying on plan, journaling, and working out this week, so I guess it all paid off. Now...for another week of it!
Old 10-05-2002, 12:56 PM   #2  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

I KNEW someone would start a weekend thread. Cool!

I'm back for class, chowing down a little lunch and then I'm off to work. What a weekend I have ahead of me. I am looking forward to staying out East on LI, so I don't have to drive back & forth (at an 1.5 hour trip each way). My employers are nice enough to arrange accomodations (paid) for us who travel ... which is their entire staff, including themselves!

That's great to hear you lost this week Marcie! Keep up the good work.

I'm afraid I don't think I'll see a loss this week. I've journaled, excercised and pretty much stayed w/in points range, but I'm expecting TOM.
I'm going to weigh in regardless and bite the bullet!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Gorgeous weather out here on LI (again)!

I've got so much to get in order before next week's walk! Assignments, cleaning, shopping, packing ... ugh! This "work" thing is interferring with what I've got to get done.

Miss you guys ... see you Monday!
Old 10-05-2002, 01:41 PM   #3  

It might just be you and me this weekend Deb. Where is everyone hiding out? Or did we scare them all away?

I am making home-made pizza for dinner tonight. I will have a slice and a nice big salad. YUMMY! And my boyfriend... err....fiance, loves pizza! I need to add up the points and see what I get. They will mostly be in the crust, sauce, and cheese since I will use all 0 pt veggies for topping.s
Old 10-06-2002, 09:05 AM   #4  
Running Babe

Bleck.

I have a cold and have had two bad eating days in a row... Having a cold always makes me ravenous..... oh well... I am having a problem, if I could get some feedback it would be great.

My roomate gossips EVERYTHING that I or my other roomate do (and will sometimes twist the event). A guy called me and he told people that a guy called etc (there's a reason I never give my home number anymore, just my cell). He told of my tattoo (actually that doesn't bother me), but he has dished some pretty personal stuff (that I won't mention). What else he's judgemental of stuff like the fact my favorite show is "Sex and the City" (**** it's a REALLY funny show, I got my other roomate addicted to it).

Sorry to rant... I am just getting ticked that EVERYTHING is told (I didn 't mean to gossip either)

Hello to everyone else!

Ali
Old 10-06-2002, 09:47 AM   #5  

It sounds as if your roommate isnt a very good friend. I know it is hard, but have you talked to her about sharing you personal details with other people?

I just did my WATP dvd. Hopefully I have time to get in a few more workouts this week.

I went to look at wedding dresses yesterday and the lady talked me into trying a few on. We started in size 20, then 18, then 16! I think they run a bit big, but it sure did feel good to be in smaller sizes! I can not believe how heavy those things are!!! I will probably not buy one until a year before the wedding, so I still have about 6 months to lose some weight. If I could just get under 200 by then I would be really happy, but I will be happy if I just keep losing slowly, but surely.
Closed Thread