Old 02-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Default BLUE Team WOSC Week 6 Chat

Morning Ladies!!! Sorry I am a bit late posting this morning... was a late night with Super Bowl (Who Dat say they gonna beat them Saints?!?!) haha
Congrats to jazzang for being this weeks biggest loser and a big congrats also to Muffentop, shoupfamily and weebleswobble for kicking some serious butt as well!!!

We did lose quite a few more members this week. As always, even if you have been eliminated for eligibility for the Biggest Loser Title, you are still more than welcome to continue to participate in the chat, exercise challenges & nutritional journal threads. If you would like me to continue to track your weigh ins unofficially, just send me a PM, and I'll reinstate your weigh in post.

sgregg
Erika Viking
innerthinchick
chinacat
Phenomenal Woman
lisaloony
MiniGeekGirl
LBLAZY
miradoblackwarrior

The following members have used both freebies, and so are in danger of elimination if they miss another weigh in. Be sure to post your weigh in before 9pm (Est.) on Sundays. We don't want to lose you!

StarryEyes86
kristilinn13
chiquita623
smith1313

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 02-08-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:41 AM   #2  
Lose the holiday lbs!

S/C/G: 174/163.8/150

Height: 5.7 ft

Thanks Angela for creating all the threads, the chat, exercise and nutrition!

i'm expecting TOM this week any day now! so will have to be extra vigilent and really work to stay within my calorie allowlance. i'm about to go get ready to exercise, i soooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont feel like or want to, but i'm forcing myself to, cause if i dont do it now, i wont do it at all today!

congrats to jazzang , for being the biggest loser! and congrats to Muffentop, shoupfamily and weebleswobble also!!!

sorry to hear that we've lost so many members this week

Last edited by Echo; 02-08-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #3  

Congratulations to jazzang for being the biggest loser this week and to our runners Up Muffentop, shoupfamily, weebleswobble

Well I didn't do well this week on .4 down so need to try even harder.
I will be back for personals later I just need to catch up on the last days posts on the other thread.

Talk to you soon.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:24 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo View Post
i'm expecting TOM this week any day now!
Same as me. I want to eat EVERYTHING in sight and sleep alllllllllllllll daaaaaay looooooooooooooooong.

Congats to our biggest losers. Great job chickies!!!!

I didn't do well last week, only a loss of 0.6 but I feel super bloated and I know I'll whoosh after my TOM has come and gone.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #5  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I've lost track of my TOM...uh oh. that means it must be coming.

I have to rush off to school.

Congrats to everyone who is still standing!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebleswobble View Post
I've lost track of my TOM...uh oh. that means it must be coming.
Were you riding the cotton pony with the rest of us last TOM? LOL. There was 3 or 4 of us I remember.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:07 AM   #7  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Congratuations to jazzang for being the biggest loser this week and to our runners-up Muffentop, shoupfamily and weebleswobble. Good work, ladies. Tremendous weight loss there.

I went for a walk this morning in the drizzle, slush and cold wind and now wouldn't you know it, the sun is shining and it's lovely out there. Haha. That's how it goes.

Well, a new week and lots of possibilities abound. Let's all be as clean as we can in eating and exercising.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:59 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to jazzang for being our biggest loser and to runners up muffentop, shoupfamily, and weebleswobble way to go girls!

Woohoo on the Saints victory last night. Angela did you get to talk to your bf last night. Bet he was on cloud 9!

Retire- Love the new pic, and girl you are sooo dedicated, I woulda looked outside and said no thanks.

Echo- I'm the same way if I don't do my exercise right away I'll make excuses not to do it later.

Babygrant- You can add me to the list of those waiting for the Cotton Pony and eating everything insight.

Well I best hop in the shower, unfortunately I've got to work today. Everyone have a great day!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #9  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrant View Post
Same as me. I want to eat EVERYTHING in sight and sleep alllllllllllllll daaaaaay looooooooooooooooong.

Congats to our biggest losers. Great job chickies!!!!

I didn't do well last week, only a loss of 0.6 but I feel super bloated and I know I'll whoosh after my TOM has come and gone.
wow good on ya girl for losing 0.6lbs!! thats really great especially since TOM is coming

and
tell me about it!!!!!!!!!!!! i have absolutely no motivation to do anything. i just wanna sit on the couch and eat and eat and do nothing lol i have a little drill sergeant in my head kicking my butt to do stuff.

i just did last chance workout (biggest loser dvd) but i soooooooo didnt feel like working out but now that i've done it - i feel good that i did it.

but oh my god it took everything for me to stop procrastinating and just do it. i was fighting with myself haha. literally had like a little jillian michaels saying to me "i dont care! just do it!! shut up and go do the last chance workout, i dont care whether you feel like it or not"

haha i love it when she says in the workout "shut up and do your mountain climbers " lol

hahaha

okay thats workout 1 done, gonna have lunch and then study, and then ride my bike in the evening for workout 2. if i dont then i'm just going to want to EAT EAT EAT (cause i cant eat if im exercising haha) and i have to stay within 1600 calories today! i just have to!! and for the rest of the week - 1600 calories only, i really want to have a loss for the next weigh in - this week is going to be POP regarding calories!

---

and way to go blue team!!! well done everyone who lost weight, and we won!! amazing
(i didnt contribute as had 0lb loss, but GO TEAM!!! so proud of my girls!) we are kicking butt this season eh!!!

--
dream710 - EXACTLY! i find my motivation windles down as the day progresses.

Totally agree with you there Isabella!!

Last edited by Echo; 02-08-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:09 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Great Job to our Losers {but I think you are all winners!!} Having a bit of a struggle this past week. Alot going on right now in my personal life, nothing bad, just new, and I hate change, so I will struggle and visit here, which is actually keeping me from slipping away, and back to my old ways of dealing with change and just life in general. Thank You all!!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:15 PM   #11  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi Blue ladies!!

Congrats to all the big losers Muffentop, shoupfamily, weebleswobble this week And......... Jazzang for Being TBL!

I hope we all have a great OP week!!! :

Imma try to add in more movement and Imma get a new pedometer hopefully this week too. Those things are great. I always wanna add steps all kinds of ways, parking further, etc. I wanna hit 10,000 but it's hard when you have babies all day.

Have a great day!!!

Hugs, Selina
Old 02-08-2010, 01:34 PM   #12  
Lose the holiday lbs!

institches, i'm with you on that. i am going to come to this thread more often this week as a means to stay on track.

selina - pedometers are great! i wear one all day to hit 10,000 steps too. you will enjoy it
---

just had late lunch, went over my allocated calories. which means no dinner tonight ! will have a fibre drink instead today i've eaten 1522 calories. must not eat anymore calories!

Last edited by Echo; 02-08-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:37 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo View Post
just had late lunch, went over my allocated calories. which means no dinner tonight ! will have a fibre drink instead today i've eaten 1522 calories. must not eat anymore calories!
What time is it there? I just finished breakfast not too long ago

What kind of fiber drink do you have/make??
Old 02-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #14  
Mommy of 6, 4, almost 1!!

S/C/G: 194.6/179.2/155

Height: 5'1"

Hey Selina.... we did foster care and had 3 under 2 and 2 more a little older. So crazy!!! Way to go giving them the gift of stability!
Old 02-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #15  
Lose the holiday lbs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrant View Post
What time is it there? I just finished breakfast not too long ago

What kind of fiber drink do you have/make??
it was a VERY late lunch, lol like at 5pm

i put 2 teaspoons of psyllium husks in half litre of water, and throw in some orange squash (or apple squash - ran out of orange squash ) with the orange squash kinda tastes like orange juice with bits hehe.

suprisingly, i'm not hungry, i'm drinking sips of water whilst i do test questions - its nearly 8.30pm. and last time i ate was 2 hours ago.

am aiming to be be done with the questions soon then jump on the bike at 9pm and exercise for an hour even though i dont want to and being a total brat