Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 12:42 PM   #46  
Rattie Lover

Cats...One of Gods most snobby but loving creatures.

I had one that use to pee in the toilet!! Crazy Cookie ...I dont know how that cat learned to use the toilet. I use to yell at the kid for not flushing and she would swear "But mom, I FLUSHED! I Really DID!!" I said oh ok what is it ghosts then peeing in the toilet??? But it was the cat!! For 3 years we didn't know then 1 day I caught him off-guard. I heard this "water running" noise and I was going to chew out the husband or kid for leaving the water on so I went into the bathroom to turn it off and there was Cookie...doing his business! He was all offended that *I* was watching and so I just praised him and told him GOOD BOY!!! GOOD BOY! And gave him his favorite cat food afterwards. After that he had no problems coming to "yell" at me to let me know he needed to do his duty in the toilet and I finally managed to snap a pic that 1 day. I wish we still had him. He disappeared shortly after we moved into this house.

Old 03-25-2004, 12:46 PM   #47  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I wish my cat would do that, no more cat box cleanup!
Old 03-25-2004, 12:56 PM   #48  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

Mauvais : thanks i am hanging in , but think i am headed for a nap soon.

Noodles, what an adorable kitty. was gonna post a pic of my lil' guy but it says file is too big. and the brain power to resize is apparantly beyond me today. so off to nap..
Old 03-25-2004, 04:36 PM   #49  

Wow, that's just amazing! You should submit that to some kind of "Astounding Cat Feats" site. I've heard of cats using the toilet, but I always thought it was an urban myth or a fantasy like "Why Cats Paint." I stand corrected, lol!
Old 03-25-2004, 05:47 PM   #50  

I sure wish I could get my cats to do that....probably hard to get all four of them to do it all the time though! I love them with all my heart, but get soooo very tired of the cat box duty!
Old 03-25-2004, 05:52 PM   #51  
Imagine...

Too funny!
Old 03-25-2004, 08:36 PM   #52  
Rattie Lover

I hate cat boxes!!! yeck!! My big slug refuses to use one so he goes outside. Ok by me!!!!! We have no neighbors behind us or next to us on one side so he has Alllllllllllll of that area as his own...He looks like Simba admiring his kingdom when he's out there on the hill. My own little Lion King. Ok big little Lion King.
Old 03-25-2004, 11:59 PM   #53  
Hot Stuff

"Why Cats Paint"...

Hiya chicks! Haven't been in these parts for a while, thought I'd drop by to see what's happening.

Noodles, your "slug" is beautiful! Did you know they actually sell potty training kits at the pet stores now? You start out with a toilet seat that contains litter so your cats will get up there and use it, and eventually you remove the litter. Supposedly by this time they are used to using the toilet and you will never have to buy litter again. Okay, but how do they learn to put the seat down when they are done, and flush?
Old 03-26-2004, 04:25 AM   #54  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire

Noodles, your "slug" is beautiful! Did you know they actually sell potty training kits at the pet stores now? You start out with a toilet seat that contains litter so your cats will get up there and use it, and eventually you remove the litter. Supposedly by this time they are used to using the toilet and you will never have to buy litter again. Okay, but how do they learn to put the seat down when they are done, and flush?

The things they come up with...I tell ya!!
Old 03-26-2004, 08:43 AM   #55  

Hi Wildfire How are you doing these days?
Old 03-26-2004, 09:49 AM   #56  
Hot Stuff

Hi Mauvais! I'm doing a LOT of shopping these days. I'm currently on "vacation" until April 6th. I resigned from my job, last day was March 16th. I accepted an offer for a great position at a company that is just 6 miles from my apartment. More money (always nice!), shorter hours, incredible benefits (pension plan, RRSP, profit sharing, etc.). No more 45 minute morning commute! They seem genuinely excited to have me work for them, and the feeling is mutual. It'll be nice to flex my financial brain again after six months in Purchasing purgatory. (Our company centralized Finance in Edmonton last September, so they offered me a spot in Purchasing. No challenge whatsoever for me and I've been completely and utterly bored for six months.)

We're going to Las Vegas on March 30 for a week, which I'm looking forward to. I start the job the day after we get back. They told me to go have a great time, but if I win big they still expect me at work on the 6th.

I'm kinda half on, half off the WW wagon. It just isn't doing it for me, and I'm at that point of deciding should I keep going. I've been here before. I know what I have to do, and paying WW really isn't helping me do it. How is WW going for you?

Any luck with your hunt for a government job? And is your boss watching his step?
Old 03-26-2004, 11:57 AM   #57  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Congrats on the new job Wildfire! Nice to see you in here.

I am hanging in there. Tired and sick still. But going to a hockey game anyway tonight. Spent 3 hours on the phone last night with the boy, which was very nice. I can't wait for my vacation (just under 2 months away). The only thing I am not looking forward to is putting an end to a friendship that doesn't really exist anymore with his roommate. I haven't said more then 5 words to her in a year, but she has said to the boy that I am going out there to visit her. He said he would put her straight, but I think it would be better if I do it. Not sure why she is so clueless other then the fact the whole world revolves around her.
Old 03-26-2004, 12:03 PM   #58  

Congratulations on the new job Wildfire!

WW is still working for me but I am trying to do a lower carb version. I feel much better since I have cut down on carbs and switched to wholewheat products. I am only 10 lbs away from my final goal weight which I hoping to reach by June

Work has gotten better but I am still looking to get into the Government -they put a hiring freeze on a little while ago but it is supposed to be lifted in May
Old 03-27-2004, 10:02 AM   #59  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this alternachickie, got all her grants, loans and such. My first class starts monday.. whohoo bachelor's here i come. can you tell i am happy?
Old 03-27-2004, 06:21 PM   #60  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by blugirrl1
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this alternachickie, got all her grants, loans and such. My first class starts monday.. whohoo bachelor's here i come. can you tell i am happy?
YAY BLU!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread